Ah, Memories

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Have you guys ever remembered when you first joined and thought "Wow, i will probably never be a good member or a mod/admin today? Discuss and tell your actual member bio here.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i really tought i was the most stupid member ever and i still think.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^ Aw, don't think that. Trust me, we've had some real idiots on here. There was some dude named Assassin... Well, the less said the better.

assasin?as in assasins creed?what?is he banned?

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

lilwrecker all im going to say DD....

And as for me, my first account on here before i disappeared for about two years I was one of the most dis liked members by the mods, but hell thats all in the past.

wow....peterson?a mod?gues i am not!

Indeed, We all have faults but then again i was like 12 years old at the time, now im 21 so ive grown up and im not really immature anymore so I dont do have the stupid shit I used to.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I always thought that I was an annoying prick with my idiotic questions back when I first joined.

@Peterson: Wait, really? Huh. I never knew that.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Lilwrek, wow, I'm sure that name would piss off DW. As for assassin, I really loved his outburst towards DD - that was one of the most memorable bannings of all time.

When I first joined around the age of 14 or so, I was really uptight and apologized for everything - all my old posts from years ago were much more formal and thoughtful. Now I'm a borderline internet contempt machine who don't need no man. The 5% of my brain that doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings is the reason why my insults come off as playful sarcasm. It's terrible.

wow.i aint the only one.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

assain... you mean the guy who went nuts, and started swareing like crazy and then started hitting below the belt....

That's surprising, I didn't know you were around for that.I don't know about him swearing, but If it's the same guy who created a new thread to call DD gay and then had his post edited to include an extensive and hilarious prologue to "and ur mom is teh gay," then they're one in the same.

I don't remember any banning before or after to be so memorable, other than the time DW had to be banned for five seconds.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i wasn't... i was reading up so i could be ready for the next major rpg, and must say nice edit deathdrop i almost spazed out from laughing so hard, but anyway back to the topic yeah i'm really new here and really don't have much of a rep per say... so yeah unless you guys have somthing to say i've pretty much flyed under the radiar so far

@DD yeah Pvt_Vasquez... That was a very childish me at the time lol. But hey i didnt turn out too badly if i do say so myself, survived one combat deployment and became a mod eventually.

But yeah lilwrecker he was... how should I say this... a Work of art so to speak lol.

I don't remember lilwrecker at all.

He was pretty much Assassin for a different generation, and he pissed off Death Wraith a lot.

lol.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

A good idea is to not read my oldest posts. Ever.

HUNTER1003, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

the only person that freaking give a shit about me is badapple24 who has helped me with everything he is freaking awesome

thanks man

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Hmm. Memories.

I used to be a lot more amiable in the early years, little bit more laid back.

Being 32 now, maturity has grasped me tightly by the balls and I have little time for random chit chat or the patience for pointless convo's. (You get cranky in old age, trust me.)

It's been a roller coaster 8 years, still love this place and everyone here.