Favorite Alien, Human or Android, and Predator

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Just tell exactly what the title says. For instance my favorite alien is the one from Alien3, obviously because it is a runner and i love them. Then my favorite android is Bishop, just because he is awesome. Then my favorite Predator is Jaw from the newest Predators movie.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

favorite alien:number six
favorite android:weyland.
favorite pred:classic one

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My favorite Xenos are Praetorians while my favorite Predator is a toss-up between the original two - those are straight forward with me. What I can't decide it my favorite human. I like Shaw 'cause Rapace is hot (the same goes for the chick in AVP), but one of the best written roles was the thing between Newt and Ripley. But the most most exciting thing was the whole Borgia fiasco in Concrete Jungle. I can't for the life of me remember shit from the novels. I should take another look at those, it's been years.

As for favorite android, by far the creepiest one to me was Fassbender, or... Steve, or whatever his name was in the movie. David.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Favorite Alien would probably be the Praetorian my favorite Predator is Celtic because his mask is epic along with Celtic just being Celtic. Favorite Human probably....hard one here Ellen Ripley or Hicks

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Lets see here, I gotta say my favorite alien was the Revenger from AVP Extinction, that thing was a damn beast ah would reek havoc on life itself!

My favorite android is Winona Rider from Resserection, shes sexy and it found it rather funny when she was fucking around on the intercom trying to scare the doc.

However my hat is off to my by far favorite human which took some time deciding upon and i Honestly gotta say that Vasquez was my favorite, her additude as a Colonial Marine is almost identical to my personality, hard charging billigerent and giving absolutly zero fucks bout higher ups!

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Favourite Alien: The Queen from Aliens
Favourite Human: Ellen Ripley from Aliens
Favourite Android: Bishop from Aliens
Favourite Predator: So many choices but I've got go with the Original from Predator

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hmm, I like the jungle runner from AVP3 but also the queen from ressurection, she was shiny. I have to agree with Peterson, Vasquez was a epic marine. She was pretty funny. I also like Hicks though, My favourite android would have to be Call from ressurection or bishop.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Alien - The xenos from Labyrinth remain my favorite portrayal.

Predator - The Original Jungle Hunter.

Synth - Tie between Ash and David.

Human - Ripley is probably the best developed, although I'm partial to Mac from Predator. He reacts pretty much how you'd expect someone to if there was an alien after them, which is to say he loses his shit.

^That's what I'm saying, it's probably a no-brainer to say that Ripley was the best written character (the original, not the clones). You just can't argue against it. She was also an Action Girl and kicked the best Queen's ass, which took five handfuls of balls. It's kind of unfair to me. It's a good thing this is a 'favorite' thread and not a 'best' thread.

Ravagers, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My favorite Alien would be the Ravager, my favorite predator would be the predator from Predator 2, favorite human would be Ripley and favorite android would have to be Ash from Alien.

oh forgot human.
human:ripley because she badass!aliens should bow down to her!

hunter4acid, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My favorite Predator is the Wolf Predator. His weapons were like no other Predator & he is a really skilled fighter. He took on 2 aliens at the same & took on the "Abomination" all by himself without any help. He was skilled, but not ruthless. He always fought fair, & used the right weapon for the right job. All in all Wolf is the ultimate Predator!

I thought Scarface was a pretty cool guy. He fought 3 ninja-clown assassins and managed to not directly kill any of them. Restraint is super sexy, and his character development just showered audiences with that.

XenoPred321, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Marine- Vasquez, Hicks, or Ripley
Alien- Runner, Deacon, and The Squid Alien thing from promeatheus (idk its real name xD)
Predator- Dark & Celtic

Trophy-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Fav Human - Royce from Predators. Hes really a badass who made a deal with one Predator and destroyed another.
Fav Alien - Grid from AVP. This SOB killed both Celtic and Chopper!!
Fav Predator - City Hunter & Berseker. Both are awesome!!

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Favourite Alien: ME ... I mean the newborn in ressurection (please note this is joke I hate that thing my favourite alien is the queen from aliens
Favourite Human: Hudson from Aliens
Favourite Android: Bishop from Aliens
Favourite Predator: Original predator

Trophy-Hunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It seems like you are a huge alien fan

Blizzard, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

What gave it away ? :)

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I don't really do the games or spin off's so here's my list:

Human (Ripley taken out of the equation) = Dillon. Amazing character.
Alien = Gigers original. Still the most terrifying of the bunch.
Android = David, silky smooth rat bastard.
Predator = Celtic. Bio mask was pure baddassery.

giger was a real satanist.you know that?

I'm also a Satanist. Other than biting the heads off small kittens, this place is the most evil thing about me.