What do you like about your species

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

So why do you like predators aliens or humans? Why are they the best in your opinion?

guts-glory, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

well there so cool becuas they are vilent and and there is a lot of blood and i like the head bits

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I've liked Predator since I was a little boy. The whole hunting of dangerous species appealed to me. Their appearance had also affected me a lot. The first movie I watched (Original Predator with Russian Subtitles I didn't speak write or read english then) I though the Predator was a robot. But then when he took of his mask I instantly liked the Predator

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

aliens.do i have to say more?

ragnarok521, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Predators are awesome theyre like the spartans of the Yautja , I find them very interesting

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

okay.i like androids the most.they are like terminators but less tough.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

@ragnarok: Um... What?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"theyre like the spartans"

So they're a bunch of slave-owning kid-buggering dictatorial psychopaths who only drove back the Persians with a shitload of help? (Sorry, sorry, I just really hate 300.) But anyway, what appealed to me about the Preds...

First off, there's the basic adolescent power fantasy; they're big, strong badass warrior dudes with sweet dreadlocks and laser beams who no one can boss around. To a skinny short kid, that sounded pretty good.

Second, there's the fact that they can go wherever they want. An entire universe of alien planets open to you is a pretty cool notion. I never liked Star Trek as a kid because of the portrayal of space travel as, I dunno... Boy Scouts in Space or something. What's the point in seeing the universe if you have to wear a uniform and take orders? Preds just hop in their ship and go.

So I guess the sesne of freedom is what appealed to me as a kid, more so than the decapitations and such (although that was cool, too).

^I think that's what puts off so many people at first (including myself) - they took something awesome (space travel) and turned it into something not awesome (boy scouts). That's also probably why the '09 reboot was so much better received by a wider audience, because it was precisely the opposite of that.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

^ I can appreciate Star Trek NOW, but when I was a kid all I saw were the uniforms and order-following and nice clean spaceships. No thanks.

Little too clean and reserved for my tastes. Predators are more... Punk Rock, if you like.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Death drop I preety much agree with all you stated about predator I myself used a tall skinny kid who looked at predators and though damn I wish i was like that.

jjayman117, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I prefer the ALIENS because they are born killing machines. Don't get me wrong but PREDATORS have to have armor, spears, disks, wrist blades, nets, cloaking, and motherf-ing plasma canons, and they have to grow up to a big bad PREDATOR, when ALIENS reach adult stage in a few hours. I'm not looking for an argument, just stating my opinion.

^That's like saying, "The only jobs Latinos can get is porch fixing," but starting that statement with, "No offense, but..."

EliteHunter13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Predators are trained killers. Obviously my personal choice. Even though some are quite stupid they are overall an extremely intelligent race. They have overpowering strength, the ability to jump great distances and their amazing intelligence all lead to my liking of the Predator Elites.

snakemaster22, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The first time I saw the aliens I was mesmerized by there awesome elongated head there v=climbing on ANY surface and how deadly they are also there instinct and survival skills

Yeah, it was the bio-mechanical look of Giger's original paintings that really caught my attention, which is why the original Drone will always be my favorite.

Old:
necronom-iv-giger-19761.jpg?w=917
gigeralien.jpg

New:
Drone.PNG

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Smart, bold and honorable.

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

i liked aliens since i was four years old and spent my whole life collecting alien toys, movies, games, ect. (also predator stuff too but forget predators, thats a whole diffrent story) Besides, ive worked too hard training to become the king of all aliens inside all the alien and avp games ive played, im a very strong mother fuckin alien if you meet me face to face on alien colonial marines and AVP.

@EliteHunter13: no offence but..yes! I do indeed dare to challenge an Elite brother. One more thing, aliens have two reasons to be stronger

number one: In avp, they got a big ass wupon.

Number two: im talking like no fist to weopon, imean.. fist to fist. no plasma casters, throwing disks, any other weopons armed, and only use claws. Its fare because xenomorphs dont have any of that shit.

ultimate-xeno, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Honestly, ive liked xenos ever since i was 6. One of the reasons i like them is because theryre stealthy,deadly,a little bit smart like me,and they hate everything(like me). But shockwave when i get my ps3 you best watch out therse another badass xeno on the loose.

I guess we will met face to face soon enough, then we will decide who is the king of all xenomrphs. Im hoping to have a chance to battle you. But becarful. Once i took out 15 predators online all by myself. Best watch out. ill bit worse than a king cobra. Theres a really badass motherfucker out there waiting for you. and if you think unleashing the crushers going to defeat me, hahaha..then you got too be kidding me. But only those that are able to defeat me can join my clan(unless there my friends) UX, do you have what it takes to join the legeu of shadows. All we can do is wait and find out. Remember, im in japan so, i basicly only play on thursdays, fridays, and saturdays were you are. Only at night time(which is daytime here) and sometimes during daytime(when its midnight here. Now ther are two files you want to friend when you get one. Almondtea and GhostVillager. heads up. If you want to hear me talk on the mic friend almondtea. But i strongly suggest you friend GhostVillager because i play on that file more often.