Infested Planets

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

How many planets do you think the aliens have infested?

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Acheron was NOT the aliens home planet, the space jockeys ship crashed there while transporting the aliens to another destination

stalker.jpg

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Technically it was a home beacon or something all we know is that they were brought there. for What ever reason I dont know,but I do Know for sure that it Wasn't there Homeplanet. can't even begin to Imagine What there homeplanet might look like??

AH.jpg

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

LV-426/Acheron, the alien home planet in the deep space, the planet of the cargo ship that crashed on Acheron and that one in predator concret jungle umm.....earth for a year or two then ummm... wait nevermind those are comic books and vidoe games guess those don't count acourding to the mods.....well Acheron I guess is the only one

Honor and glory

Nick_Kang_20, Undefined, 18 years ago

Only LV-426/Acheron are infested in my knowledge guess you have to ask davie boy on this one...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Visit GFX Streamline V2.0

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

this is confusing. do you mean what other kinds of aliens would there be if other animtumbled upon them? make it clearer

im.jpg
The hunt determines the strongest of warriors

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

I mean, the aliens have ben around for probably ever so some things must of stumbled upon them?

davii008, Undefined, 18 years ago

ive found out the hone planet is called W.T.K-243

the official artist of death