Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Clan Recruitment Thread

Forum

Clan Recruitment Thread

Register or login to post
-Predalien-
2013-02-21 17:13:32
Xenomorph
Ok thanks man.
snakemaster22
2013-03-05 20:24:08
Xenomorph
Ok ive made my decision

Name:snakemaster22

Clan I want to join: The Hive
Kirby-Cage
2013-03-05 23:16:55
Xenomorph
This is for ValkyrieWrath and -Predalien-(who wants to be know as Scar) to let you know that we haven't forgotten about you two, you just haven't been posting. When you don't post we can't really tell how active you are and weather or not you are a good member. This is not me telling you haven't or have been accepted into the clan, its just me letting you know where you guys are and how it stands.
Runner of Shadows

THE SPAMMERBORNE

Sub-leader of the Shadow Serpents
snakemaster22
2013-03-06 17:08:47
Xenomorph
I did make a post and want to make an rpg but dont know how
-Bloo-
2013-03-06 18:33:35
Xenomorph
That wasn't directed at you, and this isn't the place to ask.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

skull_ripper
2013-03-06 19:38:46
Yautja
I am requesting to join the hunter's moon clan

Name: cold throne ( nicknamed skull ripper)

for the hunt!

¯_(ツ)_/¯
batmanbegins123
2013-03-07 15:43:08
Xenomorph
requesting to join Shadow Serpents.

Name: Dark Knight

would also appreciate some answers to some questions i have.

thanks
krio
2013-03-07 16:30:43
Xenomorph
i wish to join shadow serpents.

Venom snake:
Standing on the edge of the crater, like my brothers once said, and the ashes are all cold now. No more bullets, and the embers are dead. whispers in the air tell the tale of the brothers gone. Desolation, devastation. What a mess we made when it all went wrong....
Waralien
2013-03-07 16:37:20
Xenomorph
Dark Knight and Krio, you'll both be under observation. Just keep posting, stick to the rules and you'll be in the clan in no time.

Vangaurd of the Shadows
batmanbegins123
2013-03-07 16:40:22
Xenomorph
thanks WAR ALIEN but i still have questions about the clan.
-Bloo-
2013-03-07 16:51:50
Xenomorph
To answer your questions in the other topic, you can do whatever you want, dude. I'm not so strict about it as long as you have enough points to be a Predalien. Also, follow the RPG rules and don't be a God Mode asshole, simple as that.

Anyway, you gotta relax, man. I'm not ignoring you, I don't hate you, I just didn't happen to see your questions. I've only ever strongly disliked a total of 3 people over my 6 years here, and they were all either banned or just rage quit off the forums.

Remember, 85% of the time, treat me like a friend, not an authority figure. Unless BadApple or Banana decide to freak out and start swearing at everybody, I'm not going to shove my leader status in the forum's face. (My sig does that enough, anyway.)

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

batmanbegins123
2013-03-07 18:20:59
Xenomorph
wasnt thinking that you hated me. i was just joking. but if i only have 10 pts. could i still be a predalien and have negative whatever pts.? and your sig is deffinitely authoratative. but i wasnt freaking. so we cool? hugs? (that was kind of creepy)
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Books

Dish Network Tennessee
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners