DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

Do you actually have a message to another user in your signature? I don't think that's a good idea, you know. I've only ever known one other user who had something like that on this forum and it caused quite a lot of tension. It was actually compared to poison. I strongly suggest that you replace it with something that could not be mistaken for a constant provocation.

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Yeah, I guess by now you can try again. You have two weeks.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

Thanks, ill try not to mess up this time.

zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

Excuse me but may I join the Shadow Serpents clan? I changed my mind about hunters moon.

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

Please note Zero, trying to clan hop in order to get into another clan easier is frowned upon. If you do wish to join up with the Shadow Serpents you'll have to wait for a period of two weeks, during which time we will monitor your activity here on the site. Once we see enough activity and no breaking of any rules, we will let you know your status. I repeat, we will let you know, don't come on here later this week and ask if you've been accepted. That tends to extend your waiting period. Is that understood?

I understand sir, all I have left to say before the test starts is "let the games began". I will not fail you Waralien.

predator34, Human, 10 years ago

Name: predator34

Clan: Hunter's Moon

I'm eager to start hunting human's and serpents. concretehunter, i'm worthy of joining your clan
just give me a chance. please that's all im asking

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

Hey bloo it's been about two weeks now I was wondering if I made it into the clan?

Ok UX, you're in. As always be mindful of the rules we have here. Do the SS proud and we'll do right by you. Welcome to the Shadow.

concretehunter, I'm wondering if I have the right to join you clan. yes or no

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

Sorry, Didn't make the cut!

all right, I'll try again in a couple of weeks

Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

Im pretty sure he would have told you if you get another tryout... Just an observation.

Wristbracer12, Human, 10 years ago

Name:Wristbracer12
Clan:Hunter's moon

Can I start another trail for the Shadow Serpents clan? Because I think I failed my last one.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry sir. I hope I have not been getting on your nerves this past week. But I'm also more then grateful for you responding to me. Thank you for your help sir!

It wasn't that you failed your trial. You just weren't active enough within that two week period. It wasn't until recently that you were more active. But I just saw that thread you posted earlier about making your own thread where you can post your questions. The standard practice is that you'll have to wait a week or two until you can request another chance.

Tuand9, Human, 10 years ago

Name: Tuand9
Clan that I wish to join: The Hive

EliteHunter13, Human, 10 years ago

Name: EliteHunter13
Clan: Hunter's Moon

Hope this works....

Predalien-9282, Human, 10 years ago

Name: Predalien-9282
clan I wish to join: The Hive

Theplumester, Human, 10 years ago

Looking for more people to play avp sessions with add me on psn if you play it ThePlumester is my psn add me and play