Peterson, Human, 10 years ago

No the whole thing was scrapped, im in the process of fixing everything from that. The Team was never active .

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

In that case, your trial's still on, and I think you've got another week - I have to check the clan room records.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

Thanks Bloo and Peterson, I appreciat it. I think im going to have to train with other skilled people then and what do you mean "not active"? You mean..not active since the clan was first founded. Thats interesting, I hope the clan re-awakens so I can play with some badasses that came from this awsome site. But like I said Bloo and Peterson, thanks for informing me. And I have to throw this out...im not going to be active 24/7 like I usually am because my computer is such a dick right now and hasnt been behaving recently......had to throw this out for you guys.

PredAlienWarrior, Human, 10 years ago

Been months, going to give it another go.

Name: PredAlienWarrior

Clan I wish to join: Shadow Serpents

P.S. (To -Bloo- or any leader of the Shadow Serpents, if you do choose to take me in I would like to make a video of the Clans background story and post it on my youtube channel *MrALIENSVSPREDATOR*)

You'll be monitored - you know the drill. Good luck.

beast99, Human, 10 years ago

I would like to join the Hunters Moon clan. I am a beginner and wish to be tought by a group with experiance. I am ready to serve my leader with absolute loyalty and honor and to death. If you have alien vs predator 3 or aco im ready to play. Thank you for your time

concretehunter, Human, 10 years ago

You have a week, Post consistently on the main board and sure!

Which board is the main board. Is it one of the forums?

Yeah, Just contribute to some topics over the course of this week.

The Off-Topic thread doesn't count.

k thanks

Alright beast, You're in!

PredAlienWarrior, Human, 10 years ago

Hey haven't heard a response in almost a month,and I know -Bloo- was gone, but am I in?

Kirby-Cage, Human, 10 years ago

Apparently Bloo never did your paper work P.A.W (dammit Bloo...) and and I've been gone for a few months.... give me a few days to get it all in line and I'll have you in the clan in no time.

Oh shit, I don't remember if you requested before I left for vacation, but that might have been why I didn' know.

But yeah, you're all good. Welcome to the clan.

zero-alpha, Human, 10 years ago

Hello my name is zero-alpha and I wish to join Hunters Moon clan.

HunkGenetic, Human, 10 years ago

Nome Hunk Genetic
Join clan Shadow serpents

HunkGenetic, Human, 10 years ago

Nome Hunk Genetic
Join clan Shadow serpents

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

Genetic, apparently you were supposed to be added to the group awhile back. Not sure if Bloo ever got around to that. (Unless during my hiatus, something happened)

Yeah, my bad. I've been so busy lately that I forget that I run a clan here.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

Hey bloo I was wondering if I could try to join shadow serpents again now that I'm back?