Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Clan Recruitment Thread

Forum

Clan Recruitment Thread

Register or login to post
DeathWraith
2013-09-03 15:05:57
Xenomorph
Do you actually have a message to another user in your signature? I don't think that's a good idea, you know. I've only ever known one other user who had something like that on this forum and it caused quite a lot of tension. It was actually compared to poison. I strongly suggest that you replace it with something that could not be mistaken for a constant provocation.

READ THE RULES

A song about me and skull_ripper that I wrote:
"Yeah, uh, yea yeah, uh, yeah, crackers gonna crack yeah, uh, yeah..."
(thats what I have so far hope u like it)
-Bloo-
2013-09-03 19:38:08
Xenomorph
Yeah, I guess by now you can try again. You have two weeks.

MODERATOR / LEADER OF THE SHADOW SERPENTS

ultimate-xeno
2013-09-04 09:09:53
Xenomorph
Thanks, ill try not to mess up this time.
Out of shadow and darkness I shall strike you down.
zero-alpha
2013-09-05 08:20:38
Xenomorph
Excuse me but may I join the Shadow Serpents clan? I changed my mind about hunters moon.
We knew the world would not be the same. Few people cried. Most people were silent. The king is trying to persuade the prince that....he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form......and says......... now I have become death.....the destroyer of worlds.zero-alpha
Waralien
2013-09-05 15:25:04
Xenomorph
Please note Zero, trying to clan hop in order to get into another clan easier is frowned upon. If you do wish to join up with the Shadow Serpents you'll have to wait for a period of two weeks, during which time we will monitor your activity here on the site. Once we see enough activity and no breaking of any rules, we will let you know your status. I repeat, we will let you know, don't come on here later this week and ask if you've been accepted. That tends to extend your waiting period. Is that understood?

Vangaurd of the Shadows
zero-alpha
2013-09-06 02:44:47
Xenomorph
I understand sir, all I have left to say before the test starts is "let the games began". I will not fail you Waralien.
We knew the world would not be the same. Few people cried. Most people were silent. The king is trying to persuade the prince that....he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form......and says......... now I have become death.....the destroyer of worlds.zero-alpha
predator34
2013-09-11 09:01:10
Yautja
Name: predator34

Clan: Hunter's Moon

I'm eager to start hunting human's and serpents. concretehunter, i'm worthy of joining your clan
just give me a chance. please that's all im asking
ultimate-xeno
2013-09-16 07:58:51
Xenomorph
Hey bloo it's been about two weeks now I was wondering if I made it into the clan?
Out of shadow and darkness I shall strike you down.
Waralien
2013-09-18 00:40:14
Xenomorph
Ok UX, you're in. As always be mindful of the rules we have here. Do the SS proud and we'll do right by you. Welcome to the Shadow.

Vangaurd of the Shadows
predator34
2013-09-23 14:40:02
Yautja
concretehunter, I'm wondering if I have the right to join you clan. yes or no
concretehunter
2013-09-23 15:07:55
Yautja
Sorry, Didn't make the cut!
 photo Newsig.jpg

What would Peterson do?

predator34
2013-09-24 09:24:35
Yautja
all right, I'll try again in a couple of weeks
Register or login to post

Alien Vs Predator Comics

Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners