shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

When will there be another RPG. Just to let you know, im not known for killing. I just injure my oppenent and flee while calling my companians to finish the victim off for me. Im basicly just the spy of the team.

FireHunter, Human, 10 years ago

The question about the next RPG would be in the "Ask a Mod" topic more than here.

ultimate-xeno, Human, 10 years ago

hey kirby-cage have you decided whether i can join shadow serpents or not?

Kirby-Cage, Human, 10 years ago

UX there is a one week minimum observation period to get into the clan You still have some time before we're ready to let you in. Please be patient, you will know when you get in.

sorry i didn't know but, once again thanks for answering.

ironic-salt765, Human, 10 years ago

I was wondering if I could join Shadow Serpents please?

Waralien, Human, 10 years ago

ironic-salt765 you will be under observation. Please note that it is a one week period before we can decide whether or not to let you in. Keep posting regularly, heed the rules of the site and avoid getting the mods angry with you and you'll be in the clan soon.

not to be rude but its been 3 weeks since i last sent a request to join shadow serpents, hmmmm i wonder. But please dont get made if im just saying how lon its been, cause a lot of you guess can get a little bit angry very quick, so sorry for asking. Im trying to be nice so go easy on me, im 13 okay

-Bloo-, Human, 10 years ago

Look: We aren't typically a xenophobic community. Not like Alien Loves Predator or Forge Hub, anyway. I'm sorry you feel we easily get mad at new members, but that really isn't the case.

We usually try not to shun anyone, but intentional or not, some of your attitude and a lot of the posts you make make it hard not to feel that way.

I can tell you're not a bad kid, but what I'm talking about is the constant thread making (which itself isn't such a bad thing, but some of your topics of discussion are questionable) and the need to prove others "wrong" with information that clearly no one else has either never heard of before or knows not to be canon, and it's usually the latter. Yes, King Aliens exist somewhere. No, they aren't a real part of the cycle.

We all know what Xenopedia is. I love when people are intrigued enough about this stuff that they even know about places like that, but please, it's no secret. And I know you're just spreading the word about it (in every thread you make), but given your vibe (constantly needing to tell us what is or isn't right, even if it's not canon information, which is what we typically go by here), it comes off as pretentious and a little insulting.

We've only had a handful of members in the past feel like we're a terrible community. And you know what, we're not perfect. From a newcomer's point of view, it might be hard to tell who's staff, but hey, that's not a bad thing, it just means our mods and admins aren't stuck up douchebags. Some of our members might seem "mean," but it's all in the humor. I hold back on a lot of dickish things I might otherwise say because this site's newcomers have had a repututation of mistaking that sort of thing for genuine hostility, and the resulting feuds have never been pretty. The last few I can remember were alienxeno and shadowwall, one of which caused an uproar about suicide while the other stirred SO much "drama" that the rules were questioned by an admin (the whole thing was a misunderstanding that really should have been settled between two members).

But despite all that, I like to think we're alright. Do you know why I still come here? It sure as hell isn't for the intense AVP discussion (though we do have our moments), nor is it for the news, which AVP Galaxy has a good lock on anyway. It's because I like the weird forum system and the people cracking jokes about giant crabs and Randy Savage. There's a fucked up kind of charm to seeing people talk about bullshit prophecies involving bestiality and squid gods.

I'm not saying you should go away. Stay and grow up. I wish I could tell that to alienxeno and everyone who left because they thought we shunned them. I was in the same position as you when I was a newcomer to ALP about 7 years ago, but unfortunately for me, some of the members there were FAR less forgiving than I am and STILL have not let my 14-year-old business go. I like this place because I joined AVPu and ALP at pretty much the same time, yet I feel more at home here simply because we'll let bygones be bygones as long as you clean up your act. It's amazing how different my "status" on here is.

I won't penalize you for asking again, but I HAVE added more days to your probation because of what I mentioned above, which is why you haven't been admitted yet. Otherwise, just edit your posts instead of double-posting and stop mentioning cheesecake so much. I think you'll be alright.

Hey ive been wondering if you guys forgot about my request to join shadow serpents, i mean it's bean over a week already.

The usual is two weeks, sometimes a few days over that.

Not like that but, ive been watching other people who had people get mad at them, so far you guys are still awsome to me . AND REALLY!!! PEOPLE HAVE TALKED ABOUT SUICIDE ON THIS SITE!!!! WHY!!!! Man i have a lot to learn about this sites history. And no i dont feel shun on becuse its never ever happened before so far( which is good) but still, i have that eiri feeling that its coming. And when im correcting someone, yes ill tell them what really is going one with a specific topic but remember, most of the time, i usually put correct me if im wrong and if you looked in the NEW MEMBER? INTREDUCE YOURSELF TOPIC, i put all opinians a greetly accept on either that or my profile or both so, please dont feel like im telling you what is right or wrong, not what im trying to do, we cool -Bloo-? And the cheese cake thing is my signature thats why. Like i said before, all opinians are GREATLY accepted. I came here because you guys are awsome, even you -Bloo-. 0U0 /happy face on the left

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

So, if I join the Shadow Serpents, does that mean I have to read that whole post?

Edit: because i want to join

Edit: i already modified the sig for this momentous occasion

Momentuos, what ever do you mean my good man?

DeathWraith, Human, 10 years ago

READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK OF REPLYING TO IT!

Shockwave, do you know who those people who got mad at the people who had people who got mad at them were? They were me. Please stop trying to start a discussion in this thread, if you want to ask anything that is off-topic you can do it in the Off-Topic thread. I assure you that if you ask something there you will get an answer. But please, STOP trying to start a discussion in any thread that was made by a moderator for the specific purpose of helping THEM keep things in order.

This thread is meant to be kept orderly. It is not meant for discussion. You have already asked to join a clan and that clan's leader is considering whether you will make a good addition or a bad addition. Furthermore, you've asked to join the Shadow Serpents, a clan that does not have a history of being at all picky with its new members. If you haven't been accepted yet, it means you're doing something very wrong.

Let me tell you what you're doing very wrong.

Are you ready?

Ok, read carefully.

What you're doing wrong is YOU ARE CONSTANTLY TALKING IN THE GODDAMN CLAN RECRUITMENT THREAD! IF YOU KEEP ASKING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN WHY YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ACCEPTED, IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE CLAN RECRUITMENT THREAD AND CONSTANTLY SPAMMING IT. IF YOU KEEP TALKING HERE, IN THIS THREAD, YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN ANY CLAN, EVER!

So, the next time you want to ask why you haven't been accepted yet, do it in the Off-Topic thread and I assure you that you will eventually be accepted. AND DON'T ANSWER TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD. ANSWER IN THE OFF-TOPIC THREAD!

Thank you. Good luck to you and yours.

Kirby-Cage, Human, 10 years ago

I know Bloos gonna jump all over letting you back into the clan DW so I wouldn't say you have more then a few days to wait, if that, but until then DW you're under observation.

EliteHunter13, Human, 10 years ago

I'm sick and tired of waiting on Balatu who has, in my observation, become inactive. So.....

EliteHunter13
Shooting for: Hunter's Moon

@DW: I was gonna make you wait a day just for the hell of it, but what you said is probably the only real reason he's not in yet, so if you want, you can be in now. You probably won't see this till tomorrow, though, so whatever.

And nah, you don't have to read that bullshit, it's mostly just me talking about stuff.

Anyway, yeah, the rest of my response to all this will be in the off-topic thread.

@-Bloo-:yes sir

@DW: yes sir

krio, Human, 10 years ago

I am excited to have DW in our clan!