Your favourite member

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ok this is a topic where you can confess who is your favourite member, If you anwser to this topic say who you like and why. (Example: How he/she rpg's)

My favourite member is -Bloo- because the way he RPG's has such a twisted sense of humour that almost no one else can copy.

Ok your turn members, who do you envy on this site

(I apologize if this is a non related topic)

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bloo is the tits, as is PV2.

Also Deathwraith. I wish he would come back.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Damn DD, that is much appreciated!

I dig the first couple of names mentioned by DD, including DD. I pretty much respect and enjoy interacting with everybody on this website, but to stay on topic. If it had to be a single person on this site it would be: The_Doctor. :)

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bloo his humor is different making it funny he is also great at RPG's

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I swear to god we had one of these already. No matter, people seem to like me for some reason, and for that you all get thumbs up...s.

Everyone mentioned is great, and DD, you're so the tits that you're pretty much the underside of a pregnant cow. And if DW ever wants to hang with the Shadow Serpents again, he's got the spot. If not, he'll always be an honorary serpent.

And true to form, I forget the name of anything/anyone else in the history of everything when I'm asked what my favorite whatever is. So guys, let's take this moment to realize that you're all potentially my favorite.

Schrödinger's favorite member.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Topdogg - because you da man.

Peterson, for his no bullshit approach to the site and the rules.

And the sorely missed K20A2, had some of the best RPG's ever with him back in the day.

(Honorable shout out to P for trusting me with the big job all these years, even though i'm flakey these days)

Wow, that was a dick move on my part. I should have mentioned Dave and the rest of the mod team. Sorry, guys.

Na, don't feel obliged DD. I was gone a long while, I'm out of touch with a lot of you and normally come across as a grumpy old man, I'm not surprised I don't get a mention!

Yourself and the others should know I've got nothing but man love for you!

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

One of the other members i liked was Donut, even though i didn't know her exactly... her RPG style was sponainiance and random giving the xeno's a more playful feel to them... until they started fighting.

DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Deathdrop, Daveberg, Peterson, PREDATORv2, Waralien, Tawganator and FireHunter for all being cool members/mods and not being Trolls or power hungry A-Holes. I really respect you guys for that. Keep up the good work!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

bloo because he is funny.
second waralien because he looks serous.
third badapple24 because he is my best friend.
4th GF(gamefreak)because she was able to mix fighting with love.(badapple and gamefreak sitting in a tree.k.i.s.s.i.n.g)

not meaning it serous tough.see it as a joke please.in other words:no offense.

Nah, I gotta mention you Dave, especially for the time back when we were all more active in the sig game (God, that must have been like 4 years ago). I know I tried getting back into it, but I'm far more busy now than I ever was back then. The last tag I made is my current, and that was 2 months ago.

@Dave: Speaking of K20A2, whatever happened to that guy?

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

My favs are

1: Badapple24
2: Alienxeno
3:ThePredator
4: Krio
5: Bloo

It seems the 1st generation left when I came. The 'old crew' to me was Donut, DW, Kidd, Crow, Angus, Black Warrior, Katam, Killswitch, Stalker, AVPFREAK, Frozenalien, etc. I don't ever remember being active when TDN, K20A2 or any of those guys were around. TD maybe.

Thanks Bloo - yeah they were crazy days, churning sigs out left right and centre. I've totally lost all my skills in that department now!

@DD - I think K20A2 was mixed up in either a hurricane or some other huge natural event way back when - he slowly stopped posting after that. I'm sure it's documented somewhere in our Mod clan?

I also remember him saying something about the Irish mob once, which was somewhat concerning.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hey......i am actualy on this list.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

On the K20A2 note:

I'd talk to him a couple of years ago, last I heard he was married and was still living in Florida, doing well and no longer racing Hondas.

Before I forget. Welcome back Daveberg, its good to see the ceremonial chanting paid off. We've successfully summoned the Holy Berg back.

Lol, thanks brother. I lurk quite a bit. Just don't get much time to post due to being at work!