scar question?

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

in avp was scar his real name or just a nickname?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I can only assume that we call him Scar for the sole purpose that he has a clan scar from the face huggers acidic blood (Self-inflicted). I think that covers it.

It is the name the human's call him his pred name would be difrent cause well we can't speak pred so we can't tell his realy name.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well scarface was just a nickname, which really, is the same with Scar, aswell as celtic & chopper. My words were a little out of order before, lol. What I meant was, Scar is his canon name, but it is really only a nickname which has been given to him so people can more easily identify with him. His true name by which other yautja would call him remains a mystery to my knowledge.

stalker.jpg

well, it never mentions his name in the movie, but that is the name thats been given to him by the makers

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Scar is his name, it is hinted that he is called this because of his blooded "scar" which he recieves during the movie, but he is known as Scar anyway.

stalker.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Just a nickname given to the predator so the audiences can identify with them easier.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Scar_Face, Undefined, 18 years ago

What about Scar Face from Concrete Jungle the game? Mother is the narrarator, so she's a pretty credible resource. But he wasn't born with a scar on his face.

P.S. Notice my name?

cardmaster12595, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yay! I'm replying to an old thread! Yay!

Well, my signature is supposed to be here.Oh well.

ok,then