avp arcade?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i noticed a few things in avp arcade.

1 the pulse rifle is called a pulse gun.

2 the fachugger is called a alien scorpion.

3 the hunters can talk.

4 there are creatures like zombies(people with chestbursters in them)that are never seen in the movies

5 dutch schaefer is there but it is not the dutch i have seen in the movies becuase he has a robot arm.
dutch did not lose a arm in the movie.

6 there is a new xeno type called the raor claws but they are never seen in the movies.if they where i gues evenn the hunters had 10% chance of survival.so why even put it in the game.

and those are the things i spotted

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I love that arcade game. I must have sunk an entire month's allowance into that thing.

i am honest...me too

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

I gotta find the emulator for that game, I remember I had it oh so long ago.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

i cleared out my wallet for it so... yeah...

For anyone who hasn't played it, let me convince you: A Predator, fighting alongside a cyborg with a rocket launching robot hand, powerbombing a zombified Colonial Marine inside the Derelict.

It cannot be stressed enough: This game is awesome. Needs an HD re-release fucking yesterday.

he is right.i would love if they made a DLC of it on ps3.

Or a sequel involving all the shit from the AVP-related media since the original's release.

A boss fight against a Ravager, black goo hazards, exploding Predator Hounds, the whip from AVPR, a bonus level where you slaughter the Newborn...

Don't listen to Tropic Thunder. Go Full Retard.

that would be awesome....

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I want to see a boss fight against a Predqueen, a Ravager and Mecha-Xenos while playing as Scarface with the three samurais helping you while Hicks drives a forklift in the background and the sun is dying.

A ridiculous AVP game involving a couple of references to all the shit that's ever been released would have no redeeming value, other than being fucking awesome.

i would like if they 3dfied it.

I'm kind of partial to the 2D sprite look. I wouldn't mind seeing something akin to the HD edition of Street Fighter 2, though. Although I hope they keep the digitized Japanese pronunciation of "AY-YIN URSES PRA-YA-DER" on the main screen for nostalgia's sake.