Why are there so few marines?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

I need some marines to rpg with.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Watch any Alien, Predator, or AVP movie. Who tends to die most often? Humans. Thus, people are usually more inclined to play as the monsters doing the killing rather than the people being killed.

*sighs*

they dont take a example from ripley or dutchh schaefer.(LOL nor did i)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

My first choice, believe it or not, was to sign up as a dude with a gun-sword (because I was going through a Final Fantasy phase 5 years ago). I don't know what made me switch to a Xenomorph, honestly, they just took over. I never was a human on this site, though, I made the switch before "officially" joining.

krio, Yautja, 11 years ago

lol final fantasy.

i know.i wanted to become some dude with white glowing eyes just to scare the shit out of you.and most things would be done with his fists.(get who i mean?.....come one its easy.....its.....herobrine)

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, I felt like being a CM or a hybrid first, then i went to pure bred Xeno

XENOS FOR THE WINNERS!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Actually believe it or not, Humans are the least played race on this site, mainly due to some older members whom are no longer here but thats the past and that is where those stories will stay, however in almost all of the RPGS it usually tends to wind down to ether Alpha Draconis vs the Hive or Shadow Serpants, Alpha Draconis just has a knack for staying alive i suppose, alot of times actually we've done the impossible and managed to win the rpg but that was when we had like at least 6 of us.

Not only you guys, but Balatu, though small in numbers, is completely comprised of high ranking/old members, which is interesting. Shadow Serpents used to be similar with 2 of us passed 70 and the remaining 2 or 3 at at least 40.

I wish Kidd and the other old AD members would come back, a rematch is long overdue.

Yeah I need the old guys back lol need some more RPGS with TDN and Red, hell i even miss Hyro... sad I think honestly I am the one Marine left on the website, even poor mebber has disappeared... Well now this topic just made me feel like Will Smith on I am Legend... god... What have you done Bloo?!

Well, I could tell you... but then I've gotta do it to you, too.

Seriously though, Hyro was a cool dude, as were the rest of the ones I remember. For some reason, the thing I remember about him the most was his Tails avatar. I don't remember when he left, and I thought Mebber was getting more active.

oh baby oh baby dont tempt me with a good time lol,

Yeah hyro with his damn tails avatar, I thought the same about Mebber but then he just kinda disappeared at the start of the RPG, Rather depressing really, hell lets not forget Genfc_Death he was pretty good at RPGs aw well they're all gone now.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Peterson that makes you like a living legend... the last of an era and all that...

indeed it does, indeed it does.

that reminds me of somthing said in avp 3 "You're a survivor, like the hunters that once ruled this planet, like the Xenomorphs they stalk. Like me." ―Karl Bishop Weyland, to the Rookie- one of the best things said in the game

that has always been on my mind.it reminded me that i should not be scared.it ment:dont be scared be courages.be fearless.and that is in my head right now.that is the reason i am not scared.

Hell ive been on this site for a long long time, since before this actual account I had another one, Pvt.Vasquez was the name of it, and back when i first joined there was a good handful of active marines and the Mods hated me back then but thats besides the point, Now there is just me as the last remaining living marine on the site... sad indeed.

sad indeed but hey i think about being a marine so yeah i'm trying to see what being a marines like...

its fun, being at a disadvantage over everyone else puts stress on you to preform better, just being the weakest character means you have to try harder to prove to everyone that your not the weakest, like me, i doubt any of the new members would even attempt to take me on in an rpg. read through my posts its taken years to get that good but i still have a long ways to go that im sure of.

basicly what i like about a marines is they are human, they all have complex emotions and every time they get knocked down they get right back up and keep going, because we are survivors, were the other fail to live we just barely make it through, we mange to get out alive...