Rank Level

weaponx, Undefined, 18 years ago

How do you increase your rank and skill levels.

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

well to increase rank points you have to be a member for a few months, be active in posting good topics/ or posts. if the posts are judged to be spam or no good, they get deleted. u should follow the rules too, so make sure u read them to avoided any problems. it also helps not to ask for raising points, that just ticks us off, but a gentle reminder later is also good. many peopel have been here for almsot half a year before rank points were raised, so be patient.

otangmodsig2.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Read the rules it should be in there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thank you for telling me how to rank up, for I have been on here for half a year. If only my comp stops messing up and I'll be in good shape.
Yeah I've written bad posts in the past but I learn from my mistakes and go on the way things were.

I've not been on for while because a No-good-for-nothing virus messed up my connection to the internet, so I have to get on the Laptop (shhhh, don't tell Step-dad.) to post.

I'll get back on to my original ways again so I can bug and torment yall, just kidding, but to chit chat about AvP. I'll see yall later.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.