Story sign up ALIENS ONLY

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm making a story and need characters for it.

If you want to sign up describe your character with the following things

what you do for the hive
and what your character looks like obliviously

I need a at least 3 main aliens to create the story (Predaliens included FH)

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno

male

does not live in the hive.....only protects his bro badapple.
but when the queen is in danger......expect that there will be a suprise attack.
alienxenos only objetive is to find six,kill krio,protect badapple....nothing more.....

alienxeno himself looks like a warrior but with patterns in his head.(no grid)
the patterns are a code that marines took on his head.only six knows the codes becuase the doctors learnd her the code.

alienxeno is invicible in the dark.....not a little vissible just invicible and unable to be seen.

he is the most active member.(for realz)

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

gamefreak33797

Female

Runner

Unlike other runners, she is pure black. Not the red coloration. This makes her an excellent sneak scout. However she does have a couple of draw backs. One is that she is slower than the other runners. She also has a shorter tail and legs.

She lives in the forgotten parts of the hive with the other mutated aliens. However she is called upon when There need to be a runner that can basically be hidden without being found. She is also called upon to stop invaders.

Forerunner, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Can we get a sample/pitch of your story? I would like to hear a little about it before committing.

Ok

James sat in an antique chair near a fireplace with a glass of wine in his left hand. “Sir?” a Weyland yutani employee interrupted James’s thinking. “Yes?” James asked back. “It’s just… we have lost the xenomorph assets, they have been creating a hive. “What, what did you say?” James asked the employee. “I said—.“ “I know what you said It’s just WHY DID YOU LET THEM ESCAPE!!” James started screaming and then threw his wine into the fire now we need to spend valuable company money to exterminate these bastards. Meanwhile Bad apple had been creating a hive, along with GameFreak and Alien Xeno. However Without a queen the remaining xenomorph including the three xeno’s were lost to a degree. Bad apple hissed turning to GameFreak who was working on the resin walls, Bad apple had got her attention and had started to move near her.

man bad apple. you are making a move everytime we are in something together

Xenomorph1212, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Gender-Male
species of alien-Warrior
what you do for the hive-Serve the Queen as a second in command
appearance- skinny and lean with a scar on the right side of his face and is a really dark black.
personality- manipulative, evil,

well, I'm giving the xeno's a more realistic life, also i'll add you into my story Scar

Funny how gamefreak is my partner and she is asking to join shadow serpents, (No offense i don't care) It's just how Bad apple is part of the hive and GameFreak is going to be a member on Shadow Serpents.

Forerunner, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I like this enough to join up :)

Species:Drone
Designation:"This one" is a servant of the newly formed hive, gathering hosts and promoting expansion.
Appearance:"This one" has a pale grey cranial dome and silver teeth. His face, torso, and tail are pitch noir, but blend into the more greyish hue of his arms and legs.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

so anyway.i am joining shadow serpents either and i am your xeno brother.
it can be any clan.....but i saw that shadow serpents did not have much xenos......maybe if we give them
a little more xeno members will be like:lets join there too.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Hive and SS are just rival clans, we often work together and even though there has been some bad blood in the past we will more then likely continue working together in the future.

Anyways I'm gonna throw my two bits in here...

Species: Alien, Runner
Designation: Scout
Appearance: See sig below

hope it isnt a problem badapple

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

well i gues not.but i am not him sooooo i dont know.

I really don't care whether your in The Hive or SS so you can be in whatever you like ok guys and girls

just makin a joke..............Obviously not a good one

kay Kirby youv'e been added as well as Forerunner

More people to have fun with in the story...........YAY!

secon paragraph is up in the Fan Fiction thread go there if you want to read on

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Male

Predalien

Defender

Ok Titulus you have been added.