A Question about alien

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I watched alien (The original) and when they enter the ship the creature on the gun may have been an Engineer

PICTURE

search%3Fq%3DAlien%2B(1978)%2BSpace%2Bjockey%2Bship%26num%3D10%26hl%3Den%26site%3Dimghp%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1

Mebber, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The entire idea behind Prometheus was the ongoing riddle about the derelict ship and its pilot (called also space jockey before Prometheus) as well as their origins and intentions. Yeah, it's definitely an engineer, its actually the base for the entire movie (Prometheus).

But since it has been revealed that its just a suit, who knows whos really inside the alien one.

ragnarok521, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Is exactly what Mebber said , Prometheus is like Alien 0 or Alien origins , I havent seen Prometheus yet , but they told me that at the end the space jockey died because a chesbruster rised from his chest and that is what you see in Alien , right Mebber ?

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

it is a engineer as ragnarok said....the chestburster killed the engineer.

wait....now i am starting to like prometheus.now i get!its before ripley came on lv4 26.

i thought it was after.i hated the goddamn movie but now.....it actualy made sense.(finaly)

ragnarok521, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Guys dont forget to vote in the Which movie is your favourite ? Topic ! Only 5 more votes to the final results

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Uh... I think this has already been established.