Augmented Xenomorph

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

What is it that you would like to see on a new type of Xenomorph or something changed with a current one? There are two oddities with this Alien that I added because I think it just looks cool.

a322kz.jpg

If this is in the wrong place for the Forums then I apologise in advance.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i want to see it have
sharp points on its arm and legs.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The Xenos in Resurrection were already "deformed." They didn't screech or hiss or whine like Xenos did in the past - rather, they roared and made evil noises, which, coupled with their red color and hind legs, really made them look like demons, which I liked.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I really liked the way they looked in the "Labyrinth" comic. It was a variant of the 79 design, but slimmed down into this impossibly sleek, inhuman shape. Think Alien meets Slenderman.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It would be cool if you saw the Predalien mixed with a Queen (Fully Grown)

^PredQueen. It was in Extinction. And it wasn't that cool.

By the way, I still haven't read that one, DD. From the sound of them, I like their design already.

Thinking Alien meets Slender man...

slenderalien.jpg

Like that? Personally I think this is kind of cute.

That's totally 'shopped, I can tell.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pZtRthCDy6c/TzPWenLo_eI/AAAAAAAAG6U/LsF63-pf7dQ/s640/Aliens+Labyrinth+1+of+4+2.jpg

http://www.lambiek.net/artists/image/p/plunkett_kilian/plunkett_kilian_aliens.jpg

Here are some of the only decent images I could find.

Gambusia, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

As much as I dislike the direction ADI has gone with the Alien design I have to admit that xenomorph looks awfully stylish in a suit.

I think so too. I can picture him working at a desk in an office cubicle, dealing with some paper work, and a cup of coffee next to a framed photo of his family.