DarkLioness, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Deathdrop

PREDATORv2

FireHunter

Bloo

Peterson

BloodHarpy

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

There is an amazing feeling seeing my name up here twice already.

To be honest, I've always idolised Daveberg, and when they were still around, Donut and Crow. But a lot of the newbies wouldn't know who they are.

I do idolise Bloo to an extent because he's a really good writer and I love his style. Besides the fact that he's got a great sense of humour.

supersonicman96, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Concrete Hunter and PredatorV2

NetHead, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Concrete Hunter.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Well, this is flattering. I don't know what to say, except ditto to the people who mentioned me, because we've had fun times together on this site.

Of course there's always going to be that list of old men/women on this board that I remember looking up to when I first joined all those years ago, just for being some of my first online friends that I still see from time to time, specifically those of you who actually spoke with me outside of this forum. Like all you guys at Liquid GFX, Stalker, Donut, Katam, etc.

And I can't forget the two who got me on here and had me stay, Frozenalien and Angus (respectively).

And those of us modern fuckers on the Off-Topic Thread (DW, DD, Gaunt, etc.) have made posting on here an enjoyable thing, so thanks, everyone.

(Also I feel obligated to mention P, 'cause he has the power to shove an tree branch up my e-ass.)

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

-bloo-

he is funny and awsome

LOL i loled so hard when he reacted on my ABOVE ALL XENOS ARE COOL AND CHILL

but really they are.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm with FireHunter on I'm flattered that people have said that they idolize me, It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Thanks guys!

As for me, I idolize ScarredShadow. Not many new people will know him, He used to be the sub leader of HM and was in fact the first person i interacted with on the site. He was always a calm and level headed guy.

I would say one of the mods, Or the other leaders. But if Im honest they are my friends now, The people i idolize are the people who aren't here anymore.