Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

Uhh, i think i should take a leave somewhere far, far away. This sounds like it's gonna be a real nasty mess.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

go to star wars.somwhere in a galaxy......far,far away......mebber was chilling with some galaxy girls.

LOL!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Mebber has bedded many a green chick in the past. Makes Captain Kirk look reserved by comparison.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

hahahahahahaha Damn mebs nobody told me you were out there screwin your way to hard places.

If there is anything Kirk teached us, it is that the final frontier is not space itself, but to seek out new alien chicks to bang. To 'go' were no man has been before, so to speak.

Just don't forget your space Condoms, space gonorrhea can be a real pain in the ass. And never do oral - ask Kane.

The scrolls foretold of this. HE IS SPACEBABENAILER.

god damnit DD you really need to stop hoarding these scrolls and let me take a gander sometime...

THE SCROLLS FORETOLD OF THIS.

HE IS GUY-WHO-WANTS-TO-SEE-THE-SCROLLS.

So, what does the scrolls say bout christmas? Am i finally gonna get that groovy bond-style chopper backpack or not? I'm getting tired of waiting for it, damn you santa.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Because last time someone else held the scrolls, he started writing prophecies in Wu-Tang: that is, it sounded cool when mixed by RZA, but otherwise none of it made any fucking sense.

He was boo'd off the stage and eaten by Kirby, and now we have DD, keeper of the Big Ulterior Lamentations of Lord Sir Hidden In Truth, as the scrolls are collectively known.

For great justice!

TAKE THEIR NAME FROM YOUR TONGUE, MORTAL!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU THE FINGER

AND YOU GIVE ME MY PHONE CALL?

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

*wonders how Peterson ended up with two chicks wanting to be his minions*

I must learn how to do that! Perhaps the scrolls wil show me how to harness the power? That is if I am worthy enough.

Today was a great day. Turkey, sweet potatos, mashed potatos, stuffing, Wild Turkey, a Bud Lite and some pumpkin pie. Real nice.

simple be a mod, chicks love mods. second you gotta be epic like me, third wear a v-neck thats not really a v-neck but is at the same time. And the most important one is this Be the Anti Christ.

I shall take note of this information!

Now how do I become a mod? I figure that might take some time.

It took me about 6 years to become a mod here.

Hmm seems like a long time. Oh well, seems worth the wait.

NAW MAN.

*is especially interested in the DarkKittycat*

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Rampage since you're new I'll let you off easy.

But in the meantime: I do NOT like being called Darkkitty or DarkKittycat by strange guys that I don't know. The only time a guy can call me "Kitty" is if we're dating. I don't date. Never have and I don't intend to start now. By the way I'm being polite so don't get too upset ok?