Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

I have formally decided that I am going to take the roll of Marilyn Manson in becoming the all-american Anti- Christ! So vote for me to ruin your lives and to cause your children to listen to music that parents hate!

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster isn't acknodlegded here... no freebie friday holidays for me, sadly. But we have, or had, cocoivorism!

"Naked cocoivorism is God's will. The pure coconut diet makes man immortal and united with God." -August Engelhardt

Edit1: A bit more serious, i've just read both buddhism and islam don't have the status of beeing govermental acknowledged religions here in germany either. That's really weird, since islam is the second largest religion here. That kinda astonishes me.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just because I can....

CANNIBALISM!!!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Shut up. That's not real. There's no way anyone worships cannibals. They would literally have to be eating the flesh and blood of their savior.

Edit: Unless it's backwards and their savior is baked goods.

Holy shit! I need to join Cannibalism.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Baked goods? Baked FUCKING goods? Do you know what you've unleashed?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

he doesnt!end of the world!

TEH BAKERY DEMONZ.

I, um...

fuck

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

YEAH WELL YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!but slenderman and i will help you.*slender man kicks demon butt*
done XD

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

YOU HAVE UNLEASHED TEH ANTI PIE!!!!! NUUU

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

until a year ago i bet you didnt even know what slenderman was you damned rookie...

To be fair, neither did I.

EDIT: OK, forget I said this, because apparently it's been three years. Christ. Time flies.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Looks like its up to me to save the day!!!!! ANTI-PIE HAS NOTHING ON THE SPAMMERBONE!!!!!

SPAMMERBORNE

SPAMMERBORNE

BY TEH LULZ IS SWORN

TO KEEP RETARDS FOREVER AT BAY

AND THE SPAMMERS WILL RUN

FROM HIS NIPPLE-PINCH GUN

SPAMMERBORNE

SPAMMERBORNE

EAT SOME... Hay? I dunno.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

I ate two Taco Bell burritos once and for 48hrs I thought I was gonna die. That was a true event that happend ten months ago.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Rampage

Same thing here. I think everyone here has had a bad Taco Bell experience at some point. For the record I've had food poisoning three times. For real.

@Peterson

"I have formally decided that I am going to take the roll of Marilyn Manson in becoming the all-american Anti- Christ! So vote for me to ruin your lives and to cause your children to listen to music that parents hate!"

*Has an even greater admiration for Peterson than before*

Speaking Of Music Parents Might Hate.

GUYS. I JUST HAD A REVELATION.

What if, instead of listening to music because our parents hate it, we listened to music that was actually good?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Like Queen? Now they are a great band. Best ever in my opinion. (Now I just wait for the people to start disagreeing with my opinion.)

I'd suggest the Butthole Surfers, but that's me.

I'm a U2 man. Say what you will about them, but their rebellious '90s phase was fucking brilliant.