-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It actually came out... Monday? I don't know, I don't keep up with this stuff anymore.

@Kirby: Zombies can actually be way too addicting when you've got a shit ton of people to play with. Especially people who are more into it than you.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

it is out.and it looks badass!

anybody heard of.......the slender man?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo: Fuck. I should probably have updated the "News" area with that information.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just saw Skyfall. good movie

^ I'm seeing it in a bit. Hopefully I have a similar reaction.

Honestly it's kinda the same formula of all the other films. yet different.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@alienxeno

I didn't know Call of Duty: World at War had a Zombie Mode. I realize how little I know about most of the popular games series that are out. I guess I never really thought about much of it in the beginning. I remember at one point I thought games like Halo were typical I'm A Macho Man Jerk games. But that was a long time ago and all the games I want now are games that most girls at my school wouldn't be caught dead holding.

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

Cool, A:CM is out? Got to wait two more months until it is released here, but i really wonder if it's a good or just a so-so game like avp3 was.

Can't wait to kill Xenos again.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Slender man, He is climin in yo window, snatchin yo kids up, impailing them on trees, devouring their souls, stalking them, making them have nightmares, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

We are less than 100 posts from The End.

It begins.

Oh shit. I was talking about Black-Ops II, not Colonial Marines - I was so goddamn confused. But I guess that's out, too, if Alienxeno's to be believed. I wonder why it hasn't made a bigger impact on the gaming community.

Hopefully this isn't a sign that it actually sucks. I really want our fandom to succeed somewhere, goddammit. (Prometheus was a hit-and-miss with half the fans, so that doesn't count.)

Edit: No, wait, it comes out on the 12th.

Of February.

Which means it's never coming out.

Now that's just cruel of you. After hearing of A:CM beeing finally released somewhere, i got excited like a five-year old who is going to see the actual santa claus in near future. And now, it's all just a mistake, and we've got to wait again if they delay the release just another time.

My bet is they'll tell us that they're delaying release date again for approx another year on first of january or so.

but it was released!or was that another country?anyway!some people have the game already!
and seriously!it is not like avp games!it is a whole lot better!(i am honestly more a alien fan then predator but both are good)altough..........i dont want to go to some other country just to get it.....but my father is in holland (and since he and i are the best alien fans ever seen)he told me he saw it there and he is coming here!tommorow!he wanted to give me a gift and i gues i know what it is already.but seriously..........no avp or alien ok?

Honestly, I'm going to preorder it for christmas. And play the Fuck out of it. Afterwards i will give you guys an honest review...

good but let us stop talking about avp stuff.and will you stillad me as friend?

I really liked the bit about dogs - there's much more depth in that statement than one might think at first glance.

@Mebber: You're telling me, man. I pretty much just walked myself into a Taco Bell with the intention of getting real Mexican food.

I disagree with this article. It's good if blasphemy is punishable, i wish it would be in my country. My beloved bouncy ball is truely holy to me and estowed me many hours of joy, and everyone who dares to laugh or jeer about it should be rightfully stoned to death for blasphemy. What a fuck blasphemy isn't punishable here, i should move to greece.

That reminds me, i should do some research about what terms have to be fulfilled for a new religion to be officially acknowledged...

I'm not entirely sure, but other than being one of the funniest things I've ever seen, I think that's the entire point of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

@Mebber: You magnificent bastard. You actually had me going for a second there.