DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I might buy Brave sometime later today.

In other breaking news here in the USA this just in: Residents In More Than A Dozen States Petition White House To Secede From United States.

Make of that what you will.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

I know I didn't sign that thing.

I usually ignore stupid texts.

@Mebber

You're lucky. Try dealing with Coyotes.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah, fuck coyotes!

I'm too tired to write my raccoon story. It's not even that good, I'm just about ready to knock out.

@DD: Oh shit. As we all know, bitches ain't nothing but hoes n' tricks. If everything's a bitch, then by extension, everything's a hoe, and by this logic, everything is also a trick.

Goddammit.

Edit: So I took a nap and I feel wonderful.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but holy shit, that new guy just broke, like, 6 rules. If he gets banned by tomorrow, we may have to screenshot his debauchery and cement him forever in this site's history within a new section of the rules.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

hahaha!

anybody likes that i am back?internet was out for more that 3 weeks!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

just woke up from a nap... wasnt long enough and my roomate is screaming at the shittiest game franchise on the market... fucking call of duty... god i would rather stick my head in a blender then watch or play that stupid shit...

whoa!really!okay....call of duty is not that good but YOU HAVE TO LOVE THE ZOMBIE MODE!do you know it?

@Peterson: I dunno, man. I think Zombies is still pretty cool.

I haven't played shit this year. I'm behind on Assassin's Creed, Halo and all that good stuff.

@Peterson

I dunno I kinda wanna try Call of Duty. Seemed cool to me plus I'm interested in this "Zombie Mode" Bloo mentioned. Although I'm more interested in trying out Halo, Gears of War and Left 4 Dead.

A Schoolmate Emailed Me This.

This song will be on my iPod by this weekend.

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Peterson

Oh come on! I like Call of Duty. Call of Duty is Great. Then again to each his own.

@DarkLioness: If you're interested in the other three you mentioned, you'll probably be into CoD just as much, but it's not guaranteed - I know people who can love a combination of any three of the four and hate the fourth one. In fact, I used to play all of them except Gears of War and obviously Peterson hates Call of Duty, so there you go.

But yeah, Zombies. It's pretty great.

I figure I might like Call of Duty, they kinda had me at Zombies

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hehe when I logged back in there was a an ad for Call of Duty Black Ops II

dark lioness

the first zombie mode i played was black ops.there is one on waw too.i like the one from world at war the most.why?because then you can become a zombie too!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

http://www.randompics.net/?p=6158 <----on the subject of zombies...

The new Call of Duty games fall short to me. the new health system that most games use now is awful, either your bullet proof or you die in 3 shots (more or less). The Zombie modes were only fun to me the first few times then they got boring fast.

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's all personal preference, be honest, Black-Ops, both one and two, only really stand because of their developed zombie modes, which are quite fun, compared to the rest of the, 'dead-ass seriousness', part of the game (el campaignio).

Be fair, if you can't decide whether to try it or not, flip a coin, but with guns that feel like cardboard tubes in my hands, Zombies is the only real distraction for me >.

hey BA!i sent you a friend request on your psn!my name is avpuniversAX!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Kay kickass. I wil have to wait. At my house i don't have high speed and my friends and uncles have it so i will accept it in a little while

cool!

anybody played aliens colonial marines?it looks kickass!

cool!

anybody played aliens colonial marines?it looks kickass!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Is it even out yet?