Happily

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1E_4451eic

Rampage, Yautja, 11 years ago

*bows before Bloo*

All hail Bloo the Great!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Halo 4 is the shit!!!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Well that's very nice to here. How was the tournament?

So I voted on the 6th

@Bloo

Not bad not bad!

didnt have a tournament out here at my release we just had gameplay time which was legit however pause for effect, next week my team and me have a tournament that we are participating in so that should be interesting to say the least.

hey dd remember this

tumblr_ku7abzjGYU1qziacgo1_500.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

You're goddamn right I remember that. The Batman does not fuck around when it comes to sharks.

hahaha good times indeed.

PASS ME DOWN THE SHARK REPELLANT BAT-SPRAY.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just watched *TFS* Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 3

I noticed they played Written in My Face at some point which is great bec-The Batman vs Shark Picture!!!

party. i think we should make n archivee topic for these forbidden relics of pictures of ye' ole website DD

^ That would be more convenient than paging through 8,000+ posts.

EDIT: Say it with me, children:

FUCK VERIZON

FUCK VERIZON

FUCK VERIZON

And once more with feeling, FUCK VERIZON.

Thank you, douchebag Verizon store guy. Thank you for shoeing me off the phone as quickly as possible. Thank you for speaking to me with that pissy little tone to your voice like I was inconveniencing you by asking you to turn my goddamn phone on. Thank you for clearly not paying atttention to what I was asking you, thus ensuring something would go wrong. Thank you for leaving me without a functional cell phone 50 miles from home.

Thank you, fuck you, die in a fire.

That's why my dad uses Sprint.

I don't own a cell phone because I haven't bought one yet, I'm kinda don't want one and because I read Cell by Stephen King.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dude, what? Get a phone, or at least some reliable way to access people from afar 24/7. I can't tell you how many times I would have been fucked in the ass by a mob of raccoon families were it not for my phone/3G device.

Then again, I should stop intentionally pissing off raccoon families when I'm lost.

Edit: Not to push you into buying something you don't want to waste money on; raccoon-anal-rape jokes aside, I'm genuinely worried for the well-being of people who don't have some way to access help when you're miles from other people. And when shit hits the fan, I really don't want those raccoon families fucking you in the ass. They're terrible people.

Since you mention anal raping families I might get a cell phone. Since I don't wanna end up lost in the woods and encounter the people from Deliverance. That's my WORST nightmare.

@bloo: Thanks for the concern, but I'll be fine. It's just frustrating to not be able to contact anyone. I was going to meet some people today, and I now have no idea when they're going to show up, no ability to call them to find out, no way of knowing if they've cancelled... You get the point.

Also, some idiot smashed the window of the laundry room (and I mean SMASHED), leaving shattered glass and drops of blood all over the place. It would be nice to maybe contact campus police about that, but I'm unable to because of the damn cell phone.

But enough of that: this talk of raccoons intrigues me.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

^I've gone through that (excluding the smashed window) - it's like playing hide and seek while simultaneously (unintentionally) hiding and seeking while actually trying to tell each other where you are, and it sucks ass.

But you're right, the raccoons are devious bitches and need to be spoken about. Let's take cheap shots at their mothers and political affiliations: I bet their moms voted for Romney.

Well, I was just at a different Verizon store, and the guy there was super-cool. Go figure. I'm still pissed that I have to communicate with everyone through email, but it's better than nothing until the phone gets activated.

But enough of this. The raccoons were once a force of great good in the universe. What in God's spiffy-ass name happened, man?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

http://www.randompics.net/?p=45409 <----GIVE THIS MAN CONTROL OF THE PLANET.