Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

You never wondered why certain members have suddenly disappeared over the years DD? And by the way your next DD see you in a few days MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

But if...if you lie about your lies, you're telling a mega lie, that's fucked up.

As for eating everyone:

IT WAS ALL HIM.

HIS NAME IS KIRBY.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

FUCK. HIS NAME IS KIRBY. WHY DID I NEVER SEE IT BEFORE?

Wait, that means you ate Assassin at some point. You are not so scary.

On a semi-related note, I always wanted Kirby to star in a GTA game. Think of it: Kirby absorbs a crackhead, and gains the "Speedy" power.

'D be GREAT.

If you're wondering about Assassin his last moments after the ban and before I ate him was him crying and saying how sorry he was, there was nothing for me to absorb so he just passed right through me. In fact I eat all the banned members, so that the mods don't get hunted down.Its a secret pact that me and P have.

WAIT.

Kirby Cage absorbs the essence of the abominations threatening our realm, thereby gaining their power and preventing their takeover...

THE SCROLLS HAVE FORETOLD THIS. HE IS THE SPAMMERBORNE.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Kirby-Cage

I had the headache from Hell on Wednesday. To much soda and candy(Hot Tamales ftw!) so I crashed. I felt sick on Thursday and today I feel fine.

I guess Peterson hasn't woken up yet. Wait Peterson hasn't shown up and Kirby eats people...........

Oh right I forgot you only eat banned people. Whew! You had me worried there for a moment!

YOU SHOULD HAVE BANNED THEM.

THEY'RE ALREADY SPAMMING.

THE MOD SCROLLS FORETOLD OF THEIR RETURN.

THEIR WARNINGS WERE MERELY A DELAY.

BUT THERE IS ONE THEY FEAR...

IN THEIR TONGUE, HE IS "fuckn fag bich..."

SPAMMERBORN!

Yeah... Anyway, just be careful not to fight too many spammers at once, or the game will freeze up on the next loading screen.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well anyway later guys. See ya on Saturday.

Let me know how many spammers get eaten. Or which ones I can hunt down and sadistically murder.

Yeah its hard to find any more banned people on this site as I've eaten them all so I've been crusin the net finding other people to feed the black hole I call my stomach. Soon the whole net will be void of memes and everything else there will only be ME, Kirby! Now excuse me I'm hunting this little boy(?) who called one of my dear friends a fag and went on a rant....

"fuckn fag bich..." is going to be the new "goddamn cool as an ass," mark my words. It's way too goddamn hilarious not to use inappropriately.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

STOP FEARING! FOR THE ONE FORTOLD IN THE SCROLLS OF THE GREAT MODERATORS! THE ONE AND ONLY WARRIOR FROM ASCENDED HELL HAS APPEARED TO SLAY THE ONE KNOWN AS KIRBY!

And that warrior's a fuckn fag bich...

So he's a cross between a dog and a cigarette? Huh? Huh? Ya get it?

Because fag means cigarette? And a bitch is a female dog? And the two were haphazardly stuck together?

FUCKING WORDPLAY UP IN HERE.

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

Does anyone have AVP 3 for the pc?

NEGATIVE.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

My teacher told me i flirted too much in class, I hopped of his lap and ran out of the room crying

We made a game called the word game, You choose a word and whoever can say it loudest wins, I always pull a win with the word Rape

Alrighty then.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Haha

@CH: At one point in Community, one student actually had the dirty sex with a professor that was younger than him. She got put on a bus next season.

@DD: ur mom s teh gay.

Wait... Are you saying my Mom is a cigarette?