Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Happy Halloween Peterson. Is it really that bad on base?

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Peterson

If it makes you feel any better I got rained on and today I forgot where I parked my fucking truck. In broad daylight. And I ain't even drunk yet!

Fact: Sandy is the name of my ex-girlfriend before I hooked up with the oh so sexy DarkCountess. However if my girlfriend had been truly named after the Hurricane the storm would have been called "Hurricane Bitch."

FUCK YOU SANDY YOU COCK SUCKING WHORE, WHO BTW GIVES THE WORST HEAD EVER!

In the meantime DarkCountess is dressed like Poison Ivy and I decided to be Kratos this year.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Someone asked what my costume was(I'm currantly wearing a pair of baggy pants, an Angry Birds shirt that reads :"Flipping...The Bird", a pair of skeetchers and a hoodie) and I said "I'm a serial killer, my knife and garot are tied to my left leg."

@Peterson

Well the weather's nice out here in California.

As for everyone else on the east coast I'm glad you guys are doing ok so far. Anybody living in the areas that got snowfall? If so has it let up yet? Last I checked the news said it might let up for few hours.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

*whispers to DarkLioness*

It rubs the lotion on it's skin!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

eh im on my way to being drunk just got home with the booze most likely going to drik myself into some alcohol indused coma see ya guys whenever i regain concuisness

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

^I can't drink until 2013. My husband can but I can't, so it's kinda weird.

"While they slowly turn, conquering the worm"

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Dig through the ditches,
And burn through the witches
And slam in the back of my
Dragula

*starts dancing like a Metalhead*

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

*joins in singing*

Dig through the ditches,
And burn through the witches
And slam in the back of my
Dragula

*throws up the Rock on symbol*

Now get off your drunk asses and sing the rest of the song!

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

fuck that its all about the Marilyn Manso dont forget im a star in the dope show!

GrimReaper, Yautja, 11 years ago

^I'll sing some laterr. I'm drunk as Charlie Scene from HU already.

I'm gonna chase this whiskey with............fuck it good night.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

any of you all had a good halloween... has anyone ever played or ownes Fallout 3?

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

any of you all had a good halloween... has anyone ever played or ownes Fallout 3?

I had a very good halloween. I do own Fallout 3,why are you asking?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I played the shit out of that back when it came out. Christ, that was about 3-4 years ago - Fallout 4's coming soon, which, along with Halo 4, might turn me back into a gamer.

The first two games, while completely different, are also strangely the same in terms of the way it makes you enjoy yourself and the way they handle themselves. It might not look like it from videos or wiki pages - you'd have to play it yourself and immerse yourself within the Wasteland to truly get the same feel you do with Fallout 3. Many say they're even better than the third game - personally, I've always just naturally gravitated closer toward 3 than 1 or 2.

Oh, that's just me rambling. I really love those games.

I'm the opposite of you Bloo in the respect that I prefer 1,2, and Tactics. I'm not saying that 3 and New Vegas were bad games, they were great, however they don't compare to 1,2, or Tactics. 3 I found to be too easy and New Vegas I found myself suddenly wanting to play 2 so I did and it just ruined New Vegas for me kinda(although all the references were nicely done....I still love Stg. Dornian).In short I like games that are challenging and new games these days tend to fall short of that. 1,2, and Tactics were hard as fuck, in fact I still haven't beaten 1,2, or Tactics, they're that hard and I love them.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Very respectable opinion, and I agree with you in regards to difficulty and all of that. I dunno - I honestly can't explain why I enjoyed Fallout 3 more. It's not the "new" factor because New Vegas got less play than 1 or 2. I admittedly never really got into Tactics.

Alot of people didn't get into tactics because it required a certain level of strategy. When I play it and get into combat my mind goes into chess mode and opens up a list of moves to defeat my foes which I find fun. I still love/hate it when the game goes into "rocket spam mode" and after 2 turns(if that)my squad is a pile of gibs and blood, but thats half the fun. I will say that Fallout 1,2, and tactics has the best death animations I've ever seen in a RPG game to date!(i.e in 3, and New Vegas when you turn a person into a pile of goo the just flash and theres the goo in 1,2, and tactics you see their entire body slowly melt into a pile of goo. [if you have the gore setting turn to the max and the bloody mess perk helps])

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

What the hell happend on Thursday?

Cannibalism happened yesterday. Bloo and I ate everyone else

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

LIES. TAKE YOUR LIES AND LIE ABOUT THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

LIES.