DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Shame about the Hurricane. How ya holding up?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Surprisingly well. We'll see how it pans out tomorrow, but tonight's been fine thus far. Thanks for asking.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

^ Here on the West coast we don't get hurricanes or tornados so I can't imagine what you're going through over here we just get lots of earthquakes however I will say I would rather you have no power and be alive rather than have power and be dead. Stay safe man.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well to everyone on the East Coast stay safe and listen to the weather updates/reports.

Stay safe people.

@Peterson

You really gave me the creeps with the homless man comment you made.

Power's back. I expect it'll be out again over the next few days, but at least I won't have to cocoon myself in blankets for warmth.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

man fuck this hurricane... im stuck on fucking barracks duty and its windy as all hell, stupid ass hurricane only rained and made a mess out of the damn parking lot... fuck you mother nature... fuck you...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hope anyone here living in the storm is alright. The most I have to worry about is slipping on my driveway from the thin layer of snow we just got this morning, which is probably gone by now because I've accidentally been asleep all day.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hell, hurricane Sandy pretty bad

fuck sandy and mother nature i want my warm weather back!

Well, the power just came on FOR REAL this time. Fucking hurricanes, I tell ya.

im with ya there DD i didnt loose power guess thats the positive side of living on a military base.

concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Stay safe out there my north-east american Homies. I'll be getting pissed tomorrow on stout so, Good luck to both of us really.

BTW Where is a good place to get the phrase "Hold fast" tattooed on my body that i can see everyday (Not on my penis)

"not my penis"

Well, that's my suggestion gone.

Well, shit on me and call me grampa, I literally cannot think of anything else. If not your penis, then I say don't do it - go big or go home, motherfucker.

In other news, my feet are totally killing me.

Your feet are killing you bloo? Mine are dead......

Busy, busy week - rehearsals up the ass and concerts for the next 2 weekends. I stand for 5 hours not counting the time it takes to walk to practice. My conscious knows that's nothing to complain about compared to Sandy victims, but the balls of my feet keep whining.

Ok bloo your feet might be hurting as much as mine.....what type of rehearsals?

University wind ensemble, which is as boring as it sounds. Despite that, I was able to run to my mailbox a few minutes ago because something useful's supposed to have come in - e-mail confirmations can be a bitch when they lie.

So why are your feet killing you? (We need a picture of ice cream cake here, that'll make our feet feel better.)

My feet are dead from practicing Opp Gangnam style in cowboy boots for halloween and the soles of these boots are hard as hell....(refer to my post a few days ago for more information)

fuck holidays...