-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Imagine if the use of "YOLO" determined whether or not a person would be banned to Narnia or something. It'd be the opposite of Idocracy... which means we'd probably go extinct a lot sooner.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

An acceptable sacrifice for wiping "YOLO" from the universe.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

So its in agreeance if anyone uses the phrase "YOLO" auto banhammer? thats what im taking out of this context lol.

Unless, of course, it's used with genuine irony and not hipster irony. Hipster irony is the worst.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Agreed

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just discovered that my left finger (the one next to the pinky) is longer than the one on my right. My life is now in ruin :(

Well, my left big toe isn't really all that big, if that makes it any better.

I had cancer in my arm if that makes it any better.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloo I think I have a name for that dark corner you mentioned, its called 4Chan...

There's some pretty sick shit on the Internet regarding fan fics. It's really to the point where it's even entertaining when the author clearly doesn't speak English and its written in English (for those of you familiar with Half-Life, look up 'Full-Life Consequences' on YouTube, you'll thank me later).

penny, Yautja, 11 years ago

well bloo, i just looked at the full life consequence on you tube. i must say have mixed feeling about it. i found my self loving and hating it at the same time. but overall found it amusing and found it fulfilled some strange part or my inner self i was unaware existed until now. and for that i thank you.

HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THE PINEAPPLE?

GOD DAMN IT.

We should make a fic about DD's pineapples. Best. RPG. Ever.

You are all lazy for forgetting the pineapple, and as such must be destroyed.

Even now, The Nipple Chandelier of Earth 7 is rotating into our universe's vibrational plane. It's justice will come swift and messy, like a drone strike covered in whale semen. Prepare yourselves.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!

YES! my favorite! drone strikes covered in whale seamen! i mean uhh what? im not gay DD is gay!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

What's the longest period of time any of you have been without internet wherever you live?
My record is 4 years and counting.....

@Peterson: Your face is gay.

@Kirby: Unless I've misunderstood you, you;re saying you're currently without internet, right? So how are we talking?

But to answer your question, it was in the before time, when the only computers we had were horrible steam-powered things that needed to be fed goat blood every third day to prevent them killing us in our sleep. You kids today with your medical advancement. You don't appreciate anything. 6-inch gashes from rotating Hell-Motors build character.

Technically, any dude who's swallowed ocean water where whales live is totally gay because of the amount of male juice floating around - you're like the unofficial third member of a threesome who had to hold the camera and not get to stick your wang in anything. Also, you don't even know you're in a threesome because it's perfectly normal to be nearly naked in this scenario.

@DD: Apparently he's been using his neighbor's wi-fi, which is probably the least badass way of stealing shit for nearly half a decade without getting caught (right behind actually stealing someone's lunch money).

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Bloo

That was somethig I never wanted to know in my life. Thank you for ruining every fond childhood memory of the beach.

Needing this for Comic-Con.

Ok not every bit of it but I'm doing three costumes that need A LOT of blood. Plus I'm doing video slideshow(kinda like the video they did in Ginger Snaps) for each costume. I finally convienced my mom to let me dye my hair and I found a great product called Manic Panic.

I went a year without internet and it was hell.