Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I would have a spot of tea with the lot so that we might resolve our differences in opinion peacefully.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh, come on, that was a set-up for some of the most creative food insults ever. But I'll play your game.

If I'm getting killed by an Arbiter, I must be getting assassinated for being really important somehow, so I'll take that.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I just looked up what an Arbiter was. I'd hope my death was quick and hopefully painless.

Would you rather be killed by a flesh eating Zombie or one of the Rage Infected zombies from 28 Days Later?

@alienxeno

Lolz...your reaction to the Squid story.

What do you think about the ending?.

Btw thank you Ruthless for the piercing info and tattoo info!

I got nothing.

Even though a certain situation needed to be dealt with, I certainly didn't help stop it, and that's always a big no-no. I think any zombie death is more appropriate for me this time around.

On that note, I have heard talk that you have become a female dog. Would you explain the method behind this fabulous transformation to our viewers at home?

It was greasepaint, wasn't it YOU WHORE.

WEAR YOUR WHORE MAKEUP.

^Who are you talking about? Bloo or me?

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

RD

Is anyone sees Osirus tell him NEVER to call me kitty again. I do not like being called kitty, especially by guys I don't even know. It's rude and creepy.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Don't talk to that guy he is probably a six year old....a dangerous/annoying age beware comrades.

It's not his calling me a dirty slut-pooch that makes me feel uneasy so much as it was my own gangsta-laden outburst toward him, which, while admittedly fun to write, probably wasn't my proudest moment ever.

@DD: Oh, you would LOVE it if it were grease, you bacon-boning wino!

But I agree: the folks at home deserve to know how and why I decided to become a bitch. You see, it started when I realized I had a reversed penis...

osirus, Yautja, 11 years ago

Its not nice to tslk behind peoples backs!!!! I am sorry.to any one i offended i was just playing around i didnt know i was coming ofg as a dick! Lion im sorry i wont call you kitty i wasnt tryna be creapy! Bloo sorry it was childish of me! Im really not a dick or on a high horse even if it can off as so! U came at me first and i wasnt even talking about you! Lol ! I promis when i write somthing no matter how it sounds it is not ment to offend! Unless of course it is obviously offensive...agian sorry i came in guns blazin with lots to say! U guys are awsome an plz dont take anything i have to say so serious life already to serious i thought this was a little escap from it! Thanx guys for your time ! Ohh and bloo i have publicly said im sorry if u can forgive me!

@Darklioness: Oh God, yeah, I was talking to Bloo. Jesus. Sorry if you thought that was directed towards you.

@Osirus: Nicely done.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

AND DONT TALK TO BLO LIKE THAT!APOLOGIZE TO HIM TOO!lol.

^ You're not helping.

This conversation is now over. Get back to talking like deranged baboons or I will turn this thread right around.

okay.

who.....likes.....AN ORANGE!

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

who likes bacon?

who likes amnesia?

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Who likes cannibalism?

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

I second the aforementioned idea. ^