alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

well okay then.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well, I'm glad that's been resolved.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's not that you have to be an adult to say it. Kids just usually never use it in good taste or in moderation - believe me, some people my age and older sound ridiculous when they try it out, too. For one, it can't be forced, and two, moderation, moderation, moderation.

Hypothetically, say you and I went out for a few drinks and I was explaining to you why you probably shouldn't be in that bar with me 'cause you're a kid. Eventually I talk to you about girls because that's how a male's thought process works, and I say something like, "And she thought it was huge. Like, pretty fuckin' huge. And I was like, 'You should see it in the morning!' and then she giggled sexily."

Look at that. You could have replaced that with 'dang' or just not said it at all, but that's a good thing. The problem with "holy fuck my fucking cat just fucked itself in the fuckin asshole haha lets smoke weed U$*@#" is that, when you replace the curses with something else, it becomes "holy cow, my dang cat just bopped itself in the silly poop haha lets do a doobey," and when you take out the words entirely, it becomes "holy my cat just itself in the haha lets smoke."

Here's the thing: they're not any more 'magic words' than 'watermelon' is, and as soon as people realize that, you'll stop having adolescent jack-offs using it when something 'totally legit' happens.

Edit: Woops, missed the above post.

pineapple Pictures, Images and Photos

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Okay, what the fudgicles is with the pineapples?

It is a sign.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

So the morale of that story in the link I posted is: Make sure it's dead before you begin to eat it!

Btw how many of you did I creep out? I want a show of hands! Be honest now.

... What? Pineapple?

dr octagonapus and all halo characters in real life!it is a sign of the freaking apocalypse!(everybody freaks out)

@Deathdrop

No not Pineapple. Pineapple won't bowchicka bow wow your throat if you don't cook it.

Unless you're weird at eating.

^Do I EVEN wanna know what you mean by that?

Also this thing is cute (っ。◕‿‿◕。)っ

DarkCountess, Yautja, 11 years ago

Aww it is cute!

This however is funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=y3TQmCTWFbg&feature=endscreen

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

(っ。◕‿‿◕。)っ = Me?

hello!you have reached arnolds pizaria.may i have your order?if you want mushrooms....then shut up!we dont have those!if you want brocoly....wWHAT THE HELL IS A BROCOLY ANYWAY!!!!if you want something stupid like a pineapple then i will come to your house and kill you with it!!!!if you want pepironi with bullets then you are on the right place!so give me your number,your sub number,how cool you are,if you have a girlfriend,and then i will come and give you a pizza while breaking your freaking leg!

arnold schwarzenegger pizzaria.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just did a flash mob

is that your sig?

My sig is made of bacon.

I'll bet it is, whore.

OKAY CHANGE OF SUBJECT!

whould you want to get killed by a zombie,a brute,a terminator,a arbitter or .........rainbow dash?