Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

OFFTOPICEPTION.

HE HAS ACHIEVED CHIM.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sonic, why were you here in the '20s? Are you Admiral Jesus?

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

WTF That is f'ing weird man? Well now I know not to eat Calamari squid.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

holy f*1@$#!WHAT THE HELL?!did you have to show me that?f#8@ed up!

You know you're getting internet-jaded when your reaction to a squid impregnating a woman is "meh, seen it."

I love squid, so I'm not watching that.

Edit: @DD: Oh, that's all it is?

it....is...f***ed up -bloo-!ho cant you puke!?!

You know, you're allowed to say "fuck" on here.

OMG SQUID RAPE MONSTER!!!

Not that you should use 'fuck' more often now. That would be AS annoying as constantly yelling '?@&$,' if not more so.

Edit: I'm think I've been indirectly responsible for a lot of recent spam. I imagine this is a worse feeling than accidentally kicking someone's dog.

^ YES AND YES AND A THOUSAND TIMES YES. Please don't everyone start fuckin' swearin' an shit 'cause it's goddamn cool as an ass, bitch. Please.

If you're going to use a word, use it. If not, don't. Seems simple enough to me.

Not to the vast legion of middle schoolers and high schoolers who think its totally fuckin' legit that fuckin' Jeff just totally smoked some goddamn fuckin' dope, brochacho.

By the way, "goddamn cool as an ass" is now in my vocab, both on and off the Internet.

"brochacho"

Stop it. They don't say that. That would be silly.

It's very real, and it's very much happening.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I now feel lost as to what happened.....something about squid rape( we aren't used to rape yet? blah aliens breed on rape dates) and now about language and when to drop the F bomb..... what are we really teaching youngsters nowadays.....I feel old suddenly.

Kirby, youre not old just.... not as young as you once were.

Don't worry Kirby, you're still goddamn cool as an ass to me, brochacho.

really!you are teaching me to say f***?i am a kid!i would not even spell it!wait 5 years....then ii will say the 'magic' word.LOL

But that's my whole point. If you're a kid who shouldn't be saying the F-word, then you shouldn't be saying "f**k." Saying "Go f**K yourself" is essentially the same as saying "go fuck yourself." You may have covered up a few letters, but everyone still knows what you intended to say.

I brought it up because trying to read a post where every other word is %#@$****" is a pain to read. Just don't say it at all.