ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

what about the grim reaper, why doesn't the master of death, the star of final destanation wetheir you see him or not, give him and mummies some love

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i love those too guys!monsters ftw!

fun fact: necromorph are zombies too.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I enjoyed Blood: The Last Vampire and I have to agree with you you bloo that they are one of the best. Have you seen the live action adaptation of Blood: The Last Vampire?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Honestly, I've deliberately put off seeing it. I like the blonde chick, but I didn't like what I saw with the previews.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah DD, its a good song a real change from the old school MM but still i agree in terms of song writing hes still an artist hes just getting old and alot of people are starting to see it in his preformances now its a sad and misfortunate but let me quote prometheus here, "Every king has his reign and then he dies" which is sadly true for MM

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's kind of depressing to see him on stage now. Not as bad as Ozzy, but still.

haha well i dont know to be honest man, did you see him playing sweet dreams with johnny depp? that was truely sad, although pause for effect, he played with Rammstein this year and it sounded better then any other of his shows ive seen thusfar this year.

"SWEET DREAMS ARe made of (pant) isss... who HAD A MIND To (gasp)"

Yeah, that was... unfortunate. Same deal with System of a Down. Not as bad as MM, but compare them playing "Spiders" now vs. in 1998 and there's really no contest.

The good news is, Iggy Pop is apparently immune to aging, and continues to leap around the stage like a madman well into his 60's. I'm convinced he was some sort of government experiment gone horribly wrong.

Shit like his dressing as a woman stopped any downward progression that may have been happening, as far as I'm concerned.

It's debatable, but I'm at least happy that my favorite band is still kicking ass well into their 50's by going full circle. The '90s was a better time, but it was for everyone.

about the necromorphs....do you know they are zombies?
dead space wiki shows that.

if they kill you....a virus takes you and you are one of them.
they kill everything that is not necromorphized.(like zombies)
dead space is a zombie game.and screwattack actualy knew that.

Are you implying that Iggy is a closet Necromorph?

^ Closet? He's pretty open about it. Dude moves like Mick Jagger turning into The Thing.

Case in point.

no.i am not saying that.

hes saying that he really is lol

"no.i am not saying that."

It is true, though, that Iggy Pop moves like an undead mutant.

Iggy Pop Pictures, Images and Photos

Kinda looks like one, too.

Good god, it's like an old Anthony Kiedis, right down to the stage antics. Well... Older.

eww i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

60 years and massive quantities of every recreational drug ever invented will do that.

And yet I repeat: Moves like a 25 year-old. It's downright freakish.

Well fucking kudos to him i guess then.

POST 600. LET US CELEBRATE WITH MARTIAN WENCHES.