concretehunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

Fixed

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

No , but seriously its weard that somebody doesnt like pie , my favourite is apple pie .

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I AGREE. IT IS SERIOUS. I TAKE THIS FOR SERIOUSLY AND YOU SHOULD, TOO. WE ALL SHOULD, GODDAMN IT.

@DD: Perhaps what you preach is more correct. With the recent arrival of our viking/bear combo, we could always summon just the great crab and then re-form...

...the League.

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

You fools give up your false prophet pie and accept the righteous truth that is cake!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

An agent of the Bakery Demons? Here?

LIGHT THE BEACONS!

The... the beacons?

Good god, you tell me not to summon the Off-Topic Thread deities, but then you go around and do that?

I like your style.

The situation has gotten out of control. They must be summoned.

Gambusia! Or should I say... Anti-Pie?

Listen up, and listen up good, you son of a bitch.

We know about your plot to destroy pie, but now you're going to drag in the rest of the Bakery Demons by choosing cake as your next target? You daft motherfucker. You messed with the wrong dessert-loving country! America!

You listen here, bitch. You mess with my son, you mess with me.

ANTI-PIE!

You rally our ill-natured thoughts from their slumber within our taste-buds, and you concentrate them into our hearts through our rectum holes! You pillage our farms, rape our children and kidnap our women! The little boys cry wolf - the cows go "MOO!" Our banks are under fire, our supermarkets robbed of all its overpriced pastries, and for what? For you? For us? For some misplaced sense of justice? You may think Mexicans have never tried pie. You think wrong. Am I right? Brother?

It's simple: We kill the Batman.

For decades you make a mockery of our efforts to cleanse the world of your bullshit, and for decades you laugh in our faces by recruiting millions of innocents a year by forcing them to believe that pie is no good! The horses, they used to frolic through the gardens without worry that the government would stick its arm down their bungholes! The rabbits, they might as well don't exist! The hipsters, they don't do much!

You truly know very little about very little. Have you bashed your head against every rock that has fallen from the Mountain of Ignorance?

We will catch you. We will find you. And we will kill you.

You are a fugly ho-bag with bad taste in shoes!

Now watch as our glorious beacons transcend time and space. Watch as they shimmer in the night sky alongside the reflection of millions of stars and suns long dead - watch as they call upon The League! Sit your fake ass down and watch as the magnificent Off-Topic Thread deities come forth from the heavens and shower us with excellency! The clouds, they know no limits! Our brains cannot comprehend their actions, their physical beings, or even what they truly are! The Crab, the REAL cake, Inglip, Monster Cock, these are but the few that will concentrate the might of God Himself into each of the tips of their middle fingers and shove them down your penis hole, provided you even do have a penis, am I right, homo?

Ha ha ha!

Anti-Pie, give up before it's too late. You dare face the wrath of The League? A thousand pities from the ranks of Stalin's asshairs!

And here I thought my jokes were bad!

Shh, shh, shh... do you not see the eyes bleed? Do you not see the demented text?

He comes.

Someone hold me.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

My favorite pie is cherry pie.

How dare you speak such slander Bloo!? Insulting my choice of footwear, questioning my devotion to the one true dessert and accusing me of being a type of pie! Those are fightin’ words and I’ll have no problem sending you down to the depths of hell where the sinners are forced to eat overcooked vegetables and flavorless snacks that break ones teeth if consumed.

Your false deities are no match for the like of Sky cake the one true dessert!

An aerial battle, then.

Few things can awaken The Crab from slumber. Anti-pie is one of them.

CRAB BATTLE Pictures, Images and Photos

ZALGO had fed well on the minds of mortals during it's intersection with the 3rd dimension. Lurching it's X'lith'stch mass through the higher planes, it could bllUFck a disturbance in the continuum it had so recently spoiled. Taking a moment to snatch a few angles for snacking, ZALGO slithered through the reality membrane once more, for ZALGO alone had right to these feeding grounds. HE COMES.

zalgo time Pictures, Images and Photos

All at once, Trathira seemed devoid of color. As the skies darkened, the Gropagas bowed their heads and closed their eyes, chanting the Old Songs as their Master manifested for the first time on the mortal plane. This was not the End Times, not yet. Palin University had not yet risen. The anti-pie's destruction was etched in the stone of history; inevitable, unchangeable.

inglip Pictures, Images and Photos

The bad thing was in the sky. Cake hated the bad thing. The bad thing said it was cake, but cake was cake. Why? Why did the bad things have to hurt cake? It made cake angry. So very angry...

The Giant Claw: Aftermath Pictures, Images and Photos

The Cock heard the call of The Summoning, and grew angry. It could feel itself stiffen with rage at the thought of the hated anti-pie invading it's home realm, and so it began rocking puffing up in preperation for combat.

giant rooster Pictures, Images and Photos

THE BURRITO, HE DOES NOT LIKE THE ANTI-PIE MAN. THE BURRITO, HE HAS EATEN THE CAT. YES. GOOD TIME FOR SEXBANG NOW. ALSO FIGHT. COME. OUT. AND. PLAY.

Burrito Monster Pictures, Images and Photos

Ooooooooooo what tah do when the eeevil cake starts attackin' the world... YEH... Everyone lookin' around for a hero to stop this great beast, WELL YER LOOKIN AT HIM, YEAH! The Machooo Man's gonna give im' the patented elbow drop OFF THE TOP ROPE, YEAH! And then, anti-cake, you'll be flat on yer back while Macho Madness runs wild WITH THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! OOOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

macho man Pictures, Images and Photos

GAMBUSIA, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

GAMBUSIA GET DOWN FROM THE SKY.

GAMBUSIA.

Oh, fuck. This is just Round 1 and already the beacons are calling on more.

Gambusia, if you are truly with The Cake and not the anti-pie, then who...?

REVEAL THYSELF, COWARD. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THY RECKONING.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

The anti pie shall perish *he says getting into his jet*

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2012/aug/06/curiosity-rover-mars-landing-live-blog

^ Well alright.

So why did we send a robot to Mars?

Why not?

They could've used the time and money to do something useful I guess. Instead we sent a two billion dollar robot to a dead planet to take pictures and collect dust. :p

Funny how you talk about wasting time in the sky, GAMBUSIA.

(That shit's all over Tumblr and I couldn't find it in me to give more.)

I couldn’t care less about what percentage of elements are on Mars or even if there used to be life on that barren rock. I think we ought to focus on the problems here on Earth before we start throwing money at a project to learn about a planet we don't live on.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

We know more about space than the oceans on this planet. There might be Megalodons and other unknown thought to be long dead creatures swimming around in the seas. Hell there might be aliens on THIS planet! But we'll never know because we're to busy burning microscopic lifeforms on Mars.