Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Good, thanks.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Good God, deviantART and Nintendo DS mentioned within the same page? Flashbacks of wrongly praised and badly drawn Naruto fanart are flooding back in. (They're pretty big on the whole DS scene.)

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

@alienxeno in mention of page 41 of the Off-Topic Thread

OF COURSE I KNOW IT'S FAKE!!

I just don't give a shit.

In other news, the Batman is still awesome.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Batman is THE HERO GOTHAM DESERVES that dissapears all the time, now spider man or Iron man on the other hand

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

Spider man all the way.

DC ops their characters to much

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Spider-Man may be my favorite and Iron Man may be awesome as all fuck, but never insult the Batman. Ninjas would also be stupid by that logic, and then you might as well call Godzilla a fat slut.

Goddamn, there is all sorts of unnecessary hate going on lately.

Hey, sorry, I must be confused or something, I actually thought for a minute that someone was talking shit about the Dark Knight. But no, that couldn't be it.

The Goddamn Batman Pictures, Images and Photos

I was not taling crap. I was just saying they op them way to much. I mean ya Batman is cool. But he is a billionaire. Meanwhile Spider-Man can barely make a living.

Iron Man. Iron Man. Iron Man. Iron Man. The Green Hornet. Iron Man.

Clearly, more money =/= less problems. I mean, I didn't even have to list the other rich heroes - as demonstrated by Christopher Nolan, Batman, while very goddamn rich, probably has the shittiest life out of any superhero modernly portrayed on film in the last decade. And he doesn't even have real powers, so really, Spidey should be counted lucky.

I guess The Hulk comes close because he's not rich and his power prevents him from boning his girlfriend. I mean, that really sucks. Okay, okay, Batman got with Catwoman in the end, whatever, that's after he was Batman.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

true.

very true. You win BLoo.

There was also Batman Beyond, who was only rich in good looks, as far as I'm concerned.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm almost out of Advil which is not a good thing right now.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think the best is batman all the others just suck (no offence intended)

I've already established Aquaman's credentials.

the most stupid game character. (not game.game character.)

the most stupid game character is.........lester the unlikely!!!!

I'd love to see Aquaman become awesome in the public eye. Maybe then they'll revamp his ride at Six Flags to not suck balls.

While we're on the subject of DC superheros, they need to bring back Doom Patrol ASAFP.

anybody like portal?

At the time of the first one's release, I thought it was, hands down, one of the best games ever made. I don't know why I haven't touched the seconds.

@DD: I'm not even gonna pretend to know what the hell that is. My DC/Marvel knowledge is limited to mosty movies and games. Ever since Phase 1 of The Avengers, millions of people are pretending to have known beforehand who Thanos and the Mandarin and all that other non-movie bullshit is. Their condescension towards me for not knowing something they only figured out 3 months ago is astounding. Make no mistake, I'm not NOT looking it all up for the sake of not being one of them, my own curiosity just hasn't hit that certain level yet. (I STILL don't know what Guardians of the Galaxy is.)