DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

"I hereby declare this the Off-Topic Thread theme song."

Have I ever told anyone why I refuse to go camping in the woods near a river? No? Well I'll tell you why. I saw the movie Deliverance. I freak out everytime I hear Dueling Banjos now.

I always get an uneasy feeling when I hear that song from Pulp Fiction for obvious reasons. Yeah I know none of that stuff is real but still.

This should be the Off-Topic Thread Theme Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=player_detailpage

While I'm at it, how do you make the words highlighted and clickable? I want an honest answer, no bullshit please.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Everyone's posting stories about nature/animals. I just started a trend, bitches.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

"I HATE THAT SONG WAAAAAAAH"

Why do people think they get a say in this matter? It is written; there is nothing to be done.

As to Darklioness' other inquiry...

copy and paste the following into your post and modify as necessary:

Like so.

EDIT: This is not working.

EDIT 2: See, in order to show you, I have to type it in, but as soon as you type it in it just displays as the link so..... Never mind.

You're probably just straight up using the < > keys instead of writing in the HTML entities with the different symbols. I don't remember what they actually are, I just copy-and-paste because learning that whole language as a casual web surfer is, while useful, bullshit.

I dunno, man. Deathwraith knew this shit.

Please work!

Edit: What the heck? I made the thing invisible.

Dude, I'm the worst kind of Asian. Instead of actually knowing my shit, I use my brain to find easier ways to make it look like I know my shit. I'm like... I'm not a raptor, I'm a T. Rex. Both badass, but one's way more lazy than people realize.

I just noticed that Roony Mara was in the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street. Just now realized that.

Also anyone ever see that film Perkins' 14? The brainwashed things in that film reminded me of the Rage Infected from 28 Days Later. Speaking of Rage Infected, that's one of the costume get ups I'm doing. I'm even gonna put some special effects make-up to make it look like I jumped through glass.

*EDIT BY DEATHDROP*

Text goes here.

Darklioness, edit this post to see the code.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Does that mean I'm a bad Russian since I do not drink Vodka? I'm also being stereotypical against myself what has the world come to?

Mmm, Rooney Mara...

If we could get some African members, I think we'd have all the continents covered.

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think we would still need someone from Antarctica but then again do we really want penguins on the site?

Uh... YES.

Really? Well, I'm not going to clean up after them if they make a mess of the place.

How is that even a question? If I could be a penguin... well, I don't like thinking about it, because I'm not, and that depresses me.

Penguins are useless annoying creatures at best. If not for the leopard seals I would be in Antarctica right now shooting whole flocks of penguins along with the camera crews that film them.

I’d spare the species that live in the tropics though, because they can be kind of cool at times.

^ You need to step off your beef with the 'guins, dawg.

Motherfuckers don't even know how they waddle.

HOMES, YOU BEST STEP OFF THA SUITS, OR IMA HAFTA CHOKE A DUDE.

HOMIE YOU DUN EVEN KNOW THE MUTHAFUCKIN', FUCKIN', ANTARCTICA, AND DEM ICE CAPS AND BUSTIN' CAPS!

PLAYA, WE BE KNOCKIN' NIPPS AND SLURPIN CHIPS, AND WE BE CHILLIN ALL DAY ERRDAY, LITERALLY!

(((((((((((((: Pictures, Images and Photos

Don't make me bring my posse in here...

DD YOU ON FIRE, DAWG

IF YOU WERE ANY MORE RIGHT, YOU'D BE LEFT

SHEEEIIT