alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

who plays zelda and thinks the dead hand is scary.

there is a room......
and there is nothing but arms.....with hands that have finger nails longer then a pencil.....
and nothing happens....until suddenly....YOUR BEING GRABBED BY THE HANDS!
AND THE DEAD HAND IS COMING FOR YOU!
AND HE KEEPS FOLLOWING YOU UNTILL YOUR DEAD!
AND HE WANTS TO EAT YOU WITH IS MOUTH!
AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO!
AND YOU WILL DIE!........

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

If you're talking about that creepy fat thing with the big mouth and hundreds of hands in the Kakariko Village well (or Shadow Temple probably), that shit scarred me for 2 years. Really, 2 years of my childhood was me being scared of taking baths without anyone in the house.

yeah i a talking about that one.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

Eureka!!!!!!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

I live in a city named Eureka.Are you also in a City Named Eureka?

There was a thing called Eureka, but I never bothered watching it.

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah I didn't watch many of Sci Fi’s original shows either. The only shows I watched on that channel were Tremors the TV series and Mystery Science Theater 3000(FTW!).

Guys, I think there might be a door-ghost in my house. Either that or an impossibly specific gust of wind is fucking with me.

None of the windows are open.

None of the doors are closed.

Anymore.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sounds like the movie Insidious...

Bloo, you may be trapped in an ill-conceived ripoff of Poltergeist. IS DARTH MAUL IN THE HOUSE?

Nah, turns out a window in the room the door led to was wide open.

But hey, I liked Insidious. I've got a major hard-on for Rose Byrne. (But yeah, I was really disappointed with the last act and the whole "hi-jacked by Darth Maul" thing...)

lets be serous.....why do people take a shit?they should leave a shit!you do not touch crap do you?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Because "take a shit" sounds better and packs more punch.

"He left a shit!"

What?

"He took a shit!"

THAT'S THE STUFF.

I just had the most evil fucking nightmare I've ever had ever.

There were no comedic or redeeming values as what usually happens with these dreams. It was just pure psychotic assholery via my brain.

See, after complaining about the "door-ghost" this morning, I also, for some reason, made it a thing for me to mention how I hadn't had a dream in about 3 weeks to some friends.

Bad.

Fucking.

Idea.

I will tidy up around here. I'll eat more. I'm gonna get some of my assignments done. I've seen the light, and it was a giant wall of worms and crabs lit on fire closing in on me while an opposing wall of flies and darkness did the same.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

What were Harpy and Lioness talking about?

RuthlessWarrior, Yautja, 11 years ago

^Wrestling. I recognize some of the nicknames. Rattlesnake was Stone Cold Steve Austin's nickname and everyone calls Randy Orton a psycho and The Viper. Plus Triple H, Undertaker, Kane and Brett Hart are legends. So that was too easy for me.

Yeah I hated Insidious because they had that pathetic ripoff of Darth Maul in the film. That was not scary. You can hardly find a good demon horror film these days.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

A skyrim Daedra looks like darth maul

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

Im the Darth Maul of the Mods....

You're not a demon peterson, silly marine :P

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

I beg to differ. oh yeah by the way my ex-girlfriend had a really weird fetish she liked to dress like herself and act like a fucking bitch all the time... anyone else had this problem?

Well, I've heard of this problem from my friends. But most of the bitch girlfriends at my school are Back widows. also see you guys at around 4:00 tonight :)