Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Fool, you thought you could withstand the unrestrained might of the off-topic thread?

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

well you guys know whats funny is that team rocket have been chasing pikachu for about the last ten years when they have the only talking pokemon in the whole world, oh sweet irony....

Christ, if I knew mentioning Pokemon would make the site this active I would have done it years ago.

just saying, because i watched it along time ago, it's still at the back of my mind

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

@DD: You should make that a OFF TOPIC GOD

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Pokemon is an interesting subject. Everyone's always known what it is, but show anyone a picture of any recent Pokemon and they'll think it's a Pokemon rip-off. My own knowledge of that shit only goes as far as that chick with the white hat and penguin. I don't even know what her name is, but I know a shit ton of people have a sexual fixation with her, which is scary because she's, like, 10, but it's not unlike your typical Bronie.

So... who's read the new or old (don't know) predator comics? (trying to change subject)

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

NO!! NONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT FROM POKEMON!!

Also AVP stuff doesn't go on in here gotta talk about off topic stuff in this biznatch

^ S'RIGHT, BRAH. AVP STUFF IS ELSEWHERE. GOTTA KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN, BRAH.

Anyways anyone do anything over the weekend, i went to the fair and a truck mueseum.

i swam with sea lions

that bitching awesome man.

yeah, the i swam with whales and then rode a roller coaster

Cool I've always wanted to do that. I also almost got constricted by a reticulated python, got bit by a caiman and held an emporer scorpion.

done those except they didn't try to kill me...

I held a starfish once. So... Yeah.

Aye i was a volunteer in a Ray's Reptiles show, Pretty fun

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

I once had a pet rock.....

sea lions and whales (seaworld)
reptiles (the reptile world)
scorpion (volontered for a animal show)