gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

nope, it was a charizard, i almost had it but the ball broke and it had escaped

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

"MASH B! MASH B!"

*FACEPALM* Forgot about that

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Why did you fight in in your favorite restaurant. Let me guess you forgot to put it to sleep and or freeze it. The fact that no one was hurt is amazing....

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well my mom had her surgery yesterday(after a bunch of delays by the hospital which really pissed me off) and she should be out by Monday. Or at the least Tuesday. She doing fine, just sore. Thank you for the support guys =-).

Those pokemon centers work wonders.

(But seriously, that's fantastic news. I'm glad to hear it wasn't a stroke.)

That is good.

And lets just say that fighting a Charizard with a Muk is not a good idea.

Now that I feel much better I would like to say this:

Squirtle is awesome.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

The other day I walked by a Gamestop and saw that White 2 and Black 2 were on sale, or something.

Did they run out of colors? I don't get it.

When I clicked the reply button an advertisement for Pokemon was displayed. I guess if we talk about guns a gun store ad will show up? What about pizza, will a pizza ad show up?

Btw I still can't stand CM Punk but I flat out HATE Alberto del Rio now. I now think Dolph Ziggler is mainly annoying, I still won't by one of his T-shirts, but when I go to a live event I won't hold up a "Ziggler Sucks" sign. I will hold up "Del Rio Sucks" sign along with most of the crowd. On the upside at least Sheamus is smart enough to use some of his other moves now that the Brouge Kick has been banned.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

hate pokemon.

it sucks
it is for babies
charizard doesnt look a shit like a dragon.(really he looks like a dora dragon.i hate dora.)
and squirtle reminds me of an enenmy in krio,s favorite game.(you know who i mean)

Diglet Bro Pictures, Images and Photos

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

why did you brought that picture

ThePredator13, Yautja, 11 years ago

-spinnning in circles- 20-0

@Alienxeno: Because Diglet will wreck your shit.

honestly pokemon is pretty cool to me at least

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Are you kidding me? Charizard is a badass motherfucker. He can seismic toss his own dick into any bitch he wants and he can always say he's on fire while doing it.

Also, it looks like I'm right about him thinking it's for babies. I'm surprised I'm right.

http://www.addfunny.com/funnypictures/hodgepodge/19/magikarpusesplash.jpg

Well, that settles it, I'm gonna have to go find the old Game Boy soon. In the meantime, there's probably a wiki for this.

EDIT: Wait, wait, wait... Rydon evolves now?

The Fuck?

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Great, now I'm looking up Jigglypuff and the history of Team Rocket on the Pokemon wiki.

See what you guys did?