supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

I love Skyrim, its the go to game for when you want a awesome experience, though the glitches drive me crazy. But I hate how I don't even have the points to get hearthfire or Dawnguard. I only have 80 points. My race is Khajiit and my favorite weapons are swords and shields.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm playing a Dunmer right now. I go from town to town, stripping to my underwear and robbing the jarls blind. It's really funny.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

once I was robbing a jarl's palace and I stole a book call "Guide to better thieving" =)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I still haven't picked up Skyrim. After the magnificent piece of wonder that was Fallout 3, I stopped playing Bethesda games in fear of completely destroying my social life again. I worked hard to rebuild that, goddamn it!

MANGOS ARE JESUS.

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

So that's why i always get drunk when i've got mangos and simple water for breakfast, wondered already bout it.

Brotha had wine for blood. He's like a boozeomorph.

esxf77, Yautja, 11 years ago

lets fucking party!!!!!!!

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Sorry I've been gone for a while. My mother's in the hospital getting ready for an angeogram. She has a blockage in the artery in her leg. It made it seem like she had a stroke. She's getting better though. These past four days have been hell. I haven't been eating much and I can barely sleep. Hopefully she'll have the surgery on Sunday or Monday. She would have had it today but some asshole at the hospital gave an order for them to do a x-ray of th atery instead of the surgery to insert the stint. At least someone sprounted a brain in time though.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Best of luck to your mom hopes she get's better soon

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

Darklionnes wish your mom feels better !

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

i hope its gonna be okay with her darklioness

Strokes blow so.

Fucking.

Hard.

I know this is something of an understatement, but I can't be any more coherent when it comes to this subject because I hate them that badly. Best wishes, Darklioness.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think im addicted to this site..............

ONE OF US... ONE OF US... ONE OF US...

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Is it wrong that I've been playing a bunch of vampire games while drinking V8?

I don't know kirby, is there? is there really? *Ponders while eating salmon*

Salmon?

THIS... IS... HERRING!!!!!

Herring Pictures, Images and Photos

How dare you? That herring had a life, you take a picture of it... he was probably famous you now. Now your stalking Fish, huh poparatsee? huh?

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

hello i ate cake and i have woke up normaly.

what to do?