badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Do you have the dawngaurd attachment to the game yet? I'm getting it in just a few days. And also how many times have you beaten the game, i'm on my 7th time now?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I've been too busy dicking around raising chickens as zombies to beat the game as yet. I'm not even joking. The game is so big that I'll be at it for some time before I get to the main quest.

I have a PS3, so Dawnguard isn't an option yet. I'm a werewolf in one of my saves, though, so that's pretty cool.

That new Hearthfire expansion also looks intriguing.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I was the same way with Fallout 3. Collecting an ass-load of teddy bears in a rundown factory/mansion full of ghouls is far more important than trying to outrun the ghouls themselves.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

Have Skyrim not the DLC but damn it looks so good

@ DD: Iv'e beaten the game in a single day without walkthroughs, I'm hoping to get all the patches to fix my games because i have some saves that are like twenty MBS so i'm doing that, In another one of my saves i have 100 skill in pickpocketing with all perks, (It's hilarious actually) I take peoples clothes off and they walk around naked :D

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

who likes black ops zombies?

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

I do ! but I only get to the wave with alot of zombie dogs in the nazi place , I was in x box live with a group in a tinny room and we all were looking at the door waiting for the zombies !!!

"I take peoples clothes off and they walk around naked"

Good man. It's not Skyrim if you don't abuse the NPCs.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm back.

It's been such a terrible first week.

^ You too, huh?

I just had a sandwich.

I'm actually having a sandwich right now, it's pretty good.

@DD: Sorry to hear. I guess it's just been crap for everyone lately. I'm glad for the long weekend coming up, I could really use it.

I've been playing skyrim, and I have the one handed weapons perk where you have a chance to decapitate your enemies and sometimes when you cut thier head off it floats in midair.

It also isn't Skyrim if the physics engine doesn't bug right the fuck out from time to time.

According to supersonicman96 Skyrim is glitchy.

Only the Ps3 version. According to my sources X-box 360 had payed Bethesda to release the PS3 version before PC and Xbox. another theory on the interweb is that the Bethesda studios couldn't make the 11.11.11 deadline so they had to release it sooner

Skyrim:Hearthfire

Apparently iv'e heard a rumour On the BethBlog that you can customize you own home and property.

I'm holding out hope for a "summon giant chicken" spell, myself.

Bethesda games always glitch the fuck out, but by now it's more tradition than annoyance - you don't get the full package if your game doesn't freeze up at least once after having wandered the world map for two hours without saving. And I think the botched character models/physics is hilarious.

"freeze up at least once after having wandered the world map for two hours without saving"

FUCK.