-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It sounds like a hell of a time, though. But I'm guessing not many people would remember it.

Speaking of cold medicine, I'm sick.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Wouldn't it be cool if it were actually possible to heal people by slapping them in the forehead televangelist-style?

Gambusia, Yautja, 11 years ago

Not as cool as the fact that you can get away with slapping crippled people if your a televangelist.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ooh eeh ooh ah aah ting tang walla walla bing bang

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

tawgnator is that spanish?

"Not as cool as the fact that you can get away with slapping crippled people if your a televangelist."

cookie Pictures, Images and Photos

Well done.

Spanish? oh god. If you don't know it then your younger than me.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I started a super low calorie diet with SlimQuick Razor Pills about a week ago. Seems to be working, the key is to eat very little and drink a lot of fluids(namely Nettle Tea and because fluids fill you up faster) and eat stuff that's actually tastes good and that is diet friendly.

Except for low fat items. That's a load of bullshit, low fat might be low fat but it has TONS(literally) of sugar.

I ordered a Predator mask(wearable with LED lights on it) and it arrived today! I need an extra vel ro thingy to get the mask to fit on my head over my hair. Plus that thing is heavy. But it was worth it. Do you know how hard it is to find good stuff after Comic-Con? Very hard!

Also arguing with Conservatives is not worth it. Especially if you're a sane religious person(frankly why can't people just be "Live and let live?"). Most of them are hypocrits anyway.

please please please please show us the mask if you can.

FUCK SPEECORE IS SOME FUCKING BAD SHIT ASS SHIT THAT MAKES ME WANT TO FORCE ALL THE FUCKS OUT OF MY PELVIS AND INTO GOD'S

FUCK

ING

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFEEJFDKJVNICNSICJNEIVNRJ4JEYRYRYR7RURHDHFYUFUDFYEYHRFV TNHGRFDHGFTYEHRY78UTHUIRKFH

EDIT: Hey guys? Batten down the hatches, because I believe we've all just entered...

The Danger Zone.

A spambot took over DD's account! Quick, slap it in the forehead!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

BROUGH KICK!

You just slapped me in the forehead.

Clearly, this is the...

Koala Pictures, Images and Photos

DANGER ZONE.

NightBlood, Yautja, 11 years ago

^No darling that won't work.

Tombstone.

I get the Brough Kick and Tombstone posts.

@Deathdrop

What happens if you divide by zero?

I've no idea what the hell's going on, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it, and much more than I probably should.

^What happens if YOU, yes I mean you, divide by zero?

Tombstone? Fucking Brough Kick?!

Pff.

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

iron sheik Pictures, Images and Photos
CAN WE GET A CAMEL CLUTCH UP IN THIS BIZNATCH?

Guess what?

Yup.

Danger Zone.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Does anyone here have Skyrim? or Oblivion

I have Skyrim. Speak.