-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Guys, so I was in the bathroom at the airport, and I'm pretty sure this guy next to me was checking out the kid at the sink.

One, he was a million years old, and two, that's pretty fuckin' gross, even for an international public restroom.

@DD: I find a specific sort of comfort in knowing that mutilated horse dicks are in wide circulation through the thought network around here. Then again, the idea behind half the fandom here is that watching giant black shaft-heads raping children named 'Newt' is a wondrous pass time, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 11 years ago

Wow Bloo way to run my mind though the muck...

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm Bear Grylles and today I will attempt to survive the public toilet.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I hate public toilets. They're creepy and I always have this werid feeling that someone is watching me. So as a result I always try to avoid having to use them.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I found a pair of pants in a restroom stall once. Admittedly, this was in a subway station in New York City, but still.

So many questions are opened up. Why is that there? Who left it there? Did someone just walk out of here in their underwear? If so, did anyone notice?

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

It has been years since I've been in a public toilet and I hope that I can keep that streak alive.

Hey DarkLioness, if you like spoilers then here is the Season 7 trailer for Dexter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NzpnjVmuCA&feature=player_detailpage

I nearly shit in my pants its so good. Can't wait for it to be released.

Another reason I hate public toilets is because you hear about so many bad things happening in there.

I am tempted to see the trailer but I can't! Too much might be given away tothe point where watching Season 7 would be moot!

Dude, sitar music is the bomb.

^Yes. It is.

Got bored today and tried a Granny Smith apple with sour cream, needless to say it tasted horrible. What strange food combinations have you tried before? Another one I tried was peanut butter and honey mixed into pasta.

I've mixed chocolate pudding and cream cheese together once. Yummers.

I sampled Wasabi Ice Cream once at a Cold Stone. It was awful =(. Wasabi belongs on sushi and sashimi which belongs in my stomach.

Pepsi and rum go together horribly.

Speaking of ice cream, lickerish flavour ice cream is actually very good.

^That even SOUNDS disgusting!

Lightly salted French Fries and Vanilla Milk Shakes taste great. Even if you dip the fry in the shake. I got that from Prison Break.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ice cream is pretty great.

Titulus12, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think Ice Cream by itself is great

Ice Cream is pretty much the best thing ever.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

i've had some weird foods. ice Cream and cereal. Toast with peanut butter and jelly topped with chocolate syrup.

I once took a shitload of cold medicine and then had a large beer.

This was NOT a good idea.