Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

I've been infected with some sort of ghost plague some time ago. A friend of mine told me she's irritated because each time she looks at the clock, it shows a repdigit. The rational agnostic i am, i told her to simply forget it, it's probably just all stupid psychological. But since that day it happens to me too; fuck, just watched at the clock, and it showed 1:11.

Guess that's the evil repdigit-ghost.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm borderline agnostic. The only reason I'm religious at all is because I grew up in a superstitious family. I hate elitist church goers, but I've always believed in spirits, demons and the tooth fairy.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Tooth Fairies are motherfuckers. Be careful not to anger them.

It's true. There's a reason your parents pretend to be it. They don't want the real thing lurking around. I made that mistake once. It absolutely tore apart my neighbor's cat (who had just given birth) and then proceeded to rape the living shit out of my couch, which was where the kittens were birthed.

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I once found a Leprechaun on a rock near a sand pit. He tells me to burn stuff.

Also Tooth Fairies creep me out.

family-guy-tooth-fairy.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxpqc-HWGaKQ7Lu71sQk63-5RPsVxlHW8luwjj3BWGjgi65qveRctHUaoU

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah the tooth fairy is scary. Like everyone who's dealing with tooth more than simply cleaning their own; dentist assistants scare the shit out of me too. Dentists not so much, they're well paid, a good reason for virtually anything.
But their assistants... creepy. Spending their life with their hands inside stranger mouths... without a legit reason like good ol greed... something must be wrong with them, like some sort of perversion.

Uha. I really wonder what the tooth fairy is doing with all these tooth. But i probably don't want to know at all.

Here's a hint: it rhymes with funnilingus.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

I've never seen a Ghost or the Tooth Fairy but I've seen a few demons before. I think I might have also seen a abnormally large Wolf before.

I just finished Dexter Season 6. The final episodes leading up to the season finale of Dexter Season 6 were shocking. Some of it I did not like for one simple plot reason.

I want to say this to the writers, producer and director:

WHY DID YOU RAPE MY MEMORIES?!?!?!?!?!

What I am refering to is worse than Rule 34(something I wished I had NEVER encountered!)!

Those of you that have seen Season 6(or know what the tv Dexter is, for that matter) will know what I am talking about!

I am dreading seeing season 7, I haven't seen it yet but I am dreading it!

Sorry for my rant. Should I provide an obligatory Squid as proof of my apology?

I have seen all Dexter seasons at least twice and I know what your talking about. I could not help myself and watched this small snippet of the start of Season 7 as an attempt to quell my need to know. I hate myself for giving in to temptation. Can you beat it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzzwNUBc2Z0

I just watched the first episode of Breaking Bad. Any show that begins with a pair of pants flying through the desert air in slow motion is OK by me.

EDIT: OH MY GOD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT TV SHOWS. THE SPAM-BOTS. WE'RE THEM AND THEY ARE US. ALERT THE SPHERES.

I've been aware of Breaking Bad for awhile now but have never watched it. Is it wroth my time to try?

^Well gee thank's for the spoiler!

It's the opening shot of the first episode of season one. You're trying to tell me this constitutes a spoiler?

Well, I'm having a shit day. Someone give me cake.

You can have this cake but it might have one or two itsy bitsy problems with it

CC_Spider-Cake-04_s4x3_al.jpg

This cake however might give you heartburn.

600-1339946731.JPG

The fact that I thought the chestburster was a mutilated horse dick cake amused me, so thanks for that.

If that wasn't your first thought, you'd be in the wrong thread.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

Has anyone watched wildboyz, retarted show like robot chicken but funny.

I have not seen wildboyz but I do find Robot Chicken funny.