It's like finding that old embarrassing high school yearbook...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

...and it's hilarious.

This is the forum way back. It's been 8 years for this place (maybe 11, but I think there was only 1 sighting for that year) and I've been watching a lot of anniversary videos on Youtube. I though it'd be appropriate.

You can view more incarnations of this place over the last decade here at the WayBackMachine.

ash, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*Sigh* I was such a kid back then it pains me to read it all haha!

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You're not kidding.. My character was so weird back in 2006, a fire-breathing predalien, and a bull alien, and I seem to have pulled my profile straight from a Warhammer 40k short story or something at one point. I remember giving the mods quite a headache about my character (If I recall, at one stage I was basically asking to be an alienized carnifex.. You could say I was going through a bit of a phase.)

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

dear lord thats old... i honestly think that those predate my exisistance on the website, memory serves correctly i think i came here in lat 06 early 07 hell man, would hate to read some of my old topics although its funny seeing some of the old topics in the mod area about my original account haha.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Oh, Christ.

concretehunter, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I tried to find the first topic I every made. It was in 2007, Sadly I could not find it. If anyone has any luck and spots it please link it so I can thoroughly embarrass myself.

You all seemed like you had a good time while old me looked like he had the rules stuck up his ass. He asked for permission for every thing, and wasn't carefree in the slightest. I wish I could tell myself that role-playing as a sex offender dressed as an alien rapist is his eventual (ultimate) destiny. He'd probably lighten up a lot sooner.

Maybe my future self will look back and wish he could tell me that playing as a Pedomorph wasn't such a good idea.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

maybe bloo just maybe...
*ponders to himself while drawing plans of a time machine*

daveberg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Ahhh...memories!

The old threads, while embarrassing, don't come close to the shame of the haircuts I had in real high school photos.

This is might be the only time, I think, that I can demand face shots of a dude in high school and not be accused of "liking it up the ass" or be arrested on sight.

By the way, everyone's past profile descriptions were great reads.

I looked up aLp on the machine and it looks exactly the same 7 years ago.

Not in a million years.

You're such a tease.

The WayBackMachine has to have an old mug thread archived somewhere.

But I'm not the guy for the job. That's probably a thousand pages (and 8 incarnations) of the forum to sift through. I'm all for measuring how many scoops I need for the best Kool-Aid, but a search like that is bullshit on an entirely different level.

Thankfully, I was wise enough never to post one, even in my retarded teenage years.

I don't think I ever have, either. Not on any forum, anyway.

I'm glad I was too lazy to start the search for your face.

You won't find it anywhere online. I'm that paranoid.

tawganator, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

You're paranoid you're paranoid you're paranoid you're paranoid you're paranoid.

But everyone goes retarded for that shit when a "post your ugly mug!" thread gets thrown up. The fact that there are some (me included) that haven't participated is amazing. Some people even upload more than one picture.

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

WOW now that was a looooooong time ago. brings back some sweet memories......................BOOM.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

2007? I didn't even shave back then nor had I found this site how I wish i could have found it all those years ago.

Yeah, back then we didn't even have the Off-Topic thread, and now I can't go a week without accusing someone of being a part of a conspiracy while flamboyantly swearing.