AVP 3 ?

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

There will be AVP 3 ? Well I dont know so i will search , but meanwhile , if where avp 3 how do you think i'll be ?

Yes , thats right , everybody can create his own avp 3 strory !

Dark, Yautja, 11 years ago

Not getting wat your trying to say but this topic was posted before and nearly all members said no they didnt think it would come out because the last 2 AVP movies were very bad.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hell no!

Dark, Yautja, 11 years ago

Eek your a serpent yet u have a pred profile pic
Same profile pic
*High five*

*high five's you back*

Sweet!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'd rather FOX grow some balls in their brains and make a movie about Alien Loves Predator.

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

if there i coming avp 3 movie i would kick their asses screaming:reeeeeeevengeeee

rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnngggggeeeeeeeeee

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

If there was another movie It would need to have Colonial marines in it and A MUCH BETTER PRODUCER.

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

I think it's too late for the AvP movie franchise, they've screwed it up so bad, if they were to make another one it would just be burying the franchise even deeper.

Let's keep in mind that after the spectacular fuck-up that was Batman & Robin (which none of the A-listers in it ever talk about), everyone doubted any Batman trilogy afterward could ever be good again. Skip to 2012 and in the climax to our new Batman trilogy, we have Batman and Bane - both of whom were in Batman & Robin - in an epic ultimatum while a city-wide war is being waged with Gotham under siege, and it was fucking fantastic.

There's always hope with the right actors, director and production staff. We just have to wait a while for all the planets to align to our liking.

*sniff* -bloo- you gave me hope for the avp franchise thank you..............

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

Avp 3 I think it will be better with colomial marines you know after alien resurreccion , and the final epic war , or something maybe preds go to kill space jockeys cause that willmpretty awesome ...

beotray, Yautja, 11 years ago

AVP 3 should be directed by steven spielberg have H.R Giggers as the artist produced by Ang lee and have colonial marines in it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Steven Speilberg is not the guy to make a movie about incomprehensible face-raping abominations fighting creatures-that-hunt-humans-for-teh-lulz to the death.

I wouldn't mind seeing David Fincher take another crack at it.

^Ok I might see Avp 3 then if that's the case

I dunno, Spielberg's good, but that would be like bringing in John Williams to score Inception. That shit just wouldn't work.

Mebber, Yautja, 11 years ago

^An AvP3 by Fincher, that would be promising. But considering of how the current avp movies went from bad to awful, the next director for a possible avp sequel will be probably someone like Uwe Boll.

Peterson, Yautja, 11 years ago

If they make avp 3 then the masses of hollywood should collectively kill themselves... hasnt shitty directors raped enough of my childhood away from me?

hell!they should make a aliens:colonial marines movie!nobody thinks about aliens this days.

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

Because most people assume that the planet Aliens took place on was destroyed when the atmosphere generator exploded. The Colonial Marines game is just over looking that fact.

Blizzard, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well if they do make a new avp movie
at least it can't get worse