Which Species is Your Favorite?

ragnarok521, Yautja, 11 years ago

some like more aliens other more predators which is better for you and why ?
Its a classic question that between alien and predator who is the favourite ?

which is better ?

which must win ?

why ?

ANSWER RIGHT HERE , RIGHT NOW !

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I like them both for different reasons. Both have great designs and both are great spins on the usual "alien invasion" angle.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Obviously I like the idea of the Xenomorphs more. They're something we can never understand. It's just so foreign. To me, something truly psychologically evil works behind their presence. The idea of them is something I feel is outside a human's realm of comprehension.

That doesn't mean there isn't a great deal of mystery behind the concept of the predators, of course. I'm a fan of those films, too.

To say one is better is completely subjective. To ask which one we each favor would be the right question.

mikestone, Yautja, 11 years ago

My favorite Species are:
Alpaca
Gorilla
Anole lizard
Rabbit
Shrew
Lamprey

Dark, Yautja, 11 years ago

^^
Yo spammer this is an AVP forum and if you did'nt notice it was what was your favourite AVP SPECIES not animal species.

Anyway I like the preds cause they are tough, mysterious until the end of the movie and they look really slick behind those masks

^Is it bad that I thought "anole lizard" was the best answer so far?

I agree with you, though, I think the slickness can't be attributed to just the mask design. I think it has a lot to do with the creepy yet graceful movements they make, especially when taking off the mask. The Jungle Hunter making the iconic 'Predator roar' the first time we ever see a Predator's face always gets me when I watch it.

Admittedly I do sometimes wonder what it'd be like if I joined the site as a Predator instead. My character's mannerisms would no doubt be more suited to a bad blood. But maybe I wouldn't write my guy like that at all if I started out as one of them.

But I don't ever regret joining my clan. Even though we aren't the go-to hive, somehow I'm okay with that at the moment.

My favourites are preds theyre professional assasins and they a lot of gadgets and weapons and the bio mask has a lot of funcions (THATS AWESOME) but I also like aliens are like big and evil snakes and theyre thong is very funny .

RAGNAROK THE END OF TIMES

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

I honestly cannot decide which species I like better because they are both so awesome. But If I must decide then I'll go with the Aliens.

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

Alien and Predator are both pretty awesome, but alien is my favorite.

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I DEFINETELY like the Alien species because of bloo's reason they're so mysterious (Also the scarieness of the xxeno's was ruined in the second one because of the intruducal of the queen of the alien's but anyways the aliens just have an amazing questionability to them that has a Lot of contriversy on this website and the clan -the hive and Shadow serpents-. however the predators were amazing to look at too because of the technology and honour involved with them. However i think the berserker pred was when the predator speices weren't very good.

Ill help you !
I know this doesnt have nothing to be with the topic ...

Xenotor, Yautja, 11 years ago

My favorite: Aliens

which is better:Aliens

which must win:Aliens

why:There strength in numbers.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 11 years ago

Predators,

"which is better:Aliens" LIES!!!!

beotray, Yautja, 11 years ago

yuatja bro!

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

alien has numbers

aliens are fast strong regenerate health and above of all they are cool and chill

"above of all they are cool and chill"

New Members: Why should I play as a Xenomorph?
Bloo: We be cheeeell mothafuckas, and you best buh-leee it, nigguh!
New Members: What about "cool?" Are you "cool?"
Gaunt: Nigguh, we got mothafuckin' cakez up in this bitch!
Waralien: -Ice cream- cake make us be fresh and soopah cool, hollah!
Iseijin: This is why I left again.
Tawganator: America!
Firehunter: If you's be a Xeno, then you's be mah friend!
New Members: I'm not convinced yet.
Dave: I WILL CHOKE A BITCH. CONVINCE THAT!
New Members: I'm in!
Bloo: That's what she said!

Edit: In an effort to stay on topic, I guess you could say Xenomorphs are the most relaxed of the three species.

I know that punchline doesn't actually make sense, just go with it.

NetHead, Yautja, 11 years ago

Predators

alienxeno, Yautja, 11 years ago

true they are the most relaxed....realy they are.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

my favorite is aliens, because their stronger than most predators, the predators in avp got a big ass woppun

@UX: hey yes i can hide from you (from your signature). Because the shadows betray yuo, at daytime, yes, im easy to spot. But at night time. Its as if i was never there, or as if im constantly teleporting, you will never find me in the shadows.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Of all the "which is your favorite" threads to resurrect, this was the worst. That skit was probably the shittiest I've ever written, and I'm ashamed to call myself a writer of any sort.

What's even worse is it's not even that old.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Has to be the xenos.