Space Jockey (The Pilot) Tattoo

Jaydtl88, Undefined, 11 years ago

Hi guys, firstly apologises if I've posted this in the wrong area.
I just wanted to show you guys my new tattoo, and would like to know what other alien themed ideas i could add?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

concretehunter, Undefined, 11 years ago

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. How long did it take to get done?

Just over 2 hours, my tattooist is quite fast. I want to try and show it online because i've never really seen a space jockey tattoo, unless there is some I've not seen? any ideas for additions to it are welcome. I'm thinking definatley an Egg somewhere...maybe the derelict too

Peterson, Undefined, 11 years ago

google.com/images is your best bet to look for more ideas, i got my first tattoo idea off google, as well as the top design for my sleeve so look into it, google can narrow just about anything down to a small factor to almost match what your looking for ink wise.

daveberg, Undefined, 11 years ago

Very rare indeed, not seen one like this before, personally. I'm totally digging it.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 11 years ago

^Come on, Dave, I bet you've got something etched on your chest or back, am I right?

(...Not that I wanna see you naked.)

RuthlessWarrior, Undefined, 11 years ago

Pretty badass there man!

DarkLioness, Undefined, 11 years ago

I've seen Predator tattoos and two Alien tattoos but never a Space Jockey tattoo. I salute you sir!

daveberg, Undefined, 11 years ago

@ Bloo,

You'd think, huh. But sadly, no.

I'm sporting two chinese symbols on either arm, a Phoenix Suns logo on my forearm and one on my ankle that says "Woodbridge scum" (Don't ask)

Bughunt has a sweet Xeno tat across his shoulder, i'll try and get him to post it up.

I'm a little surprised at that, but Bug-Hunt I should have guessed.

On aLp there's actually a thread dedicated to showing off body art (or maybe that's just the "My Ugly Mug" thread), but somehow I don't think the idea would translate well to this forum.

Who knows maybe it could.

Thanks alot for the kind words gents! Like I said I'm not too sure if theres any other space jockey tattoos about there. I'm glad you guys dig it! Is there any other alien fansites etc i could post this photo on? I'll have to send you photos of further progress ;)

As far as i know this is the most popular forum relating to the AvP universe.

Well, shit.

Mug topic, anyone? (A tat topic would be too similar to the artwork section. However, we'd be able to comment on artwork and talk about it, which the artwork section doesn't allow.)

Mugs, Hell yeah! ikea--mug__51249_PE150726_S4.jpg\"

tawganator, Undefined, 11 years ago

I've always liked this tattoo

tat-alien-1.jpg

I also like mugs

AlienMug.jpg

Pchurch42, Undefined, 11 years ago

Tawn...where can I get that alien mug? You want to sell yours?

Damn! That Xeno tat is is fantastic. I like how it look's like it's bursting from the guy's arm.

Now....where can I get a coffee mug like that?

misel, Undefined, 9 years ago

Hello all,

I have just googled 'Space Jockey tattoo', and found this topic.
Allow me to show my Space Jockey:

935782_10151535459758073_895619021_n.jpg

concretehunter, Undefined, 9 years ago

Damn son how long did that take?

skull_ripper, Undefined, 9 years ago

If I ever got a tattoo, I bet it would similar to that. Awesome tattoo, dude!