MY SKULL!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh, yes. It has returned.

For the uninitiated, My Skull is a ridiculous RPG-ish game we play wherein the goal is to get the skull from whoever has it by whatever means necessary. And when I say "whatever means necessary, I mean it.

Few ground rules:

1. Your post must be at least 2 sentences long.

2. Each post must different. No repeats.

3. You can "knock out" other players for a maximum of 3 posts, but you don't have to.

And with that out of the way... The skull of the alien queen is thrown into the air!

tawganator, Yautja, 11 years ago

As the Skull is thrown to the air a large crowd is drawn in to catch it but it is Tawganator that soars above the rest and grabs it. With the Skull in hand Tawganator makes a run for it in to a subway tunnel.

FireHunter, Yautja, 11 years ago

FireHunter appears out of nowhere and drop-kicks tawganator, steals the skull, hijacks a train which mysteriously takes off, bursts through the ground and flies off into the distance.

My Skull. Tawganator out for 2

Ravagers, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ravagers comes out of nowhere and walks up to FireHunter. Then asks nicely for the skull. FireHunter gives Ravagers the Skull in confusion, and Ravagers walks off into the sunset.

FireHunter out for 2 turns due to a severe brain tumor.

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

Scar jumps down from a building and lands on Ravegers, choking him with his tail. Once Ravagers was being choked Scar swiped the skull out of his hands and stabbed him in the chest with his tail, shooting acidic blood all over the cement of the city as humans ran away in terror. Scar, now with the skull climbed up to the top of a hospital and crawled into a vent, entering the large building filled with a large amount of humans.

Ravagers out for 3 turns due to deep stab in chest and blood loss.

Coming to the check-in desk, Xenomorph1212 hisses loudly. Suddenly, the hospital floats into the air. "Sir, you're standing on the levitation button."

"Oh," said the drooling space monster, "I'm terribly sorry."

He stepped off the panel, causing the entire building to fall and launching the Xenomorph and the skull into the air. Deathdrop, having painted his entire body to look like the ceiling, grabs the skull and flies out of the window on his super-sweet jetpack.

For a super sweet jet pack it has very poor mileage and as DeathDrop falls from the sky Tawganator is there swinging from a web and swipes the skull from Deathdrops hand. With the skull in hands once more Tawganator climbs to the top of the Empire state building beating on his chest every now and then.

Deathdrop out for 2 while he gets a 2nd job to pay for refilling his jet pack.

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

Scar, wearing a construction hat jumped into a wrecking ball vehicle and knocked down the Empire state building. As the great tower was falling Twanganator fell face first onto the ground with a splash of acid blood from his broken jaw. Scar then ran next to Twanganator, grabbing the skull before some chunks of glass and concrete crushed Twanganator followed by more acidic blood. Scar who was watching this now got into a military jet and flew into the dark skies firing down at New York.

Twanganator out for 3 turns.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bloo, summoning Poseidon's face from the depths of an ancient Hawaiian volcano, uses god's might to replace Xenomorph1212's legs with Jelly Belly jellybeans.

This nets him the skull, somehow.

Xeno out for 2. Bitches.

bug-hunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Bug-hunt follows a trail of jelly beans which leads him to a hive made out of ginger bread. After munching his way into the hive bug-hunt finds Bloo sitting on a pile of m&m's, seeing his opportunity bug-hunt grabes a 5 foot long twinky and begins to batter bloo turning him into what could only be described as a stay puffed marshmallow xenomorph. Bug-hunt grabes the skull and escapes off in a river of slime.

My skull bloo out for two

Waralien, Yautja, 11 years ago

While swimming through the slime, Bug-hunt suddenly is sucked down one of the pipes into an arena where the best and not so brightest creatures of movies are pitted in a battle of wits and skill. After losing the first round to Freddy over an arm wrestling contest but beating the wicked witch of the west in tic tac toe, Bug-hunt makes it to the final rounds where he is in a tag team death match between Jason and Dracula against him and the rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail.

In his excitement over the contest, he completely forgets the skull that the host (myself) picks up and walks away with

My Skull
Bug-hunt out for one due to the sudden free for all rules added to the finals.

Bruce Lee is summoned, and roundhouse kicks the living fuck out of everything in sight. In the circular crater that remains, 800 tapdancing wombats appear and challenge Waralien to a Pokemon battle.

WOMBATS sent out ABRAMS TANK!

WARALIEN used KODIAK BEAR!

The bear took a picture of the tank, but the huge lens flare ruined it, causing Waralien to fail his photography class, leading the Professor to take the skull and award it to another student...

... Who removes his rubber mask, revealing DEATHDROP!

*soap opera music*

MY SKULL!

As Deathdrop is being examined in a mental ward, Tawganator checks the Skull out under the false identity of Jim Hopper.

More testing is needed, Deathdrop out for 2

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

Jim Hopper aka tawganator is later thrown into the same mental ward as Deathdrop for some unknown reason while another person retrieves the Skull. As the stranger walks out she drops the skull down into a sewer drain and gets into a black sedan that drives off. Inside the drain the claws of DarkLioness close around the skull as she hisses and retreats back into her hidden lair under the sewage drain. Said lair is well guarded by thousands of sobbing Witches.

MY SKULL!

tawganator out for 2.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 11 years ago

Just then Super came riding in on a hunter. The hunter jumped pass all the witches. When super came to darklioness, they had an epic stare down but then Super falcon punched lioness into a witch then they all attacked her. Grabbing the skull, Super left the lair and road away into the sunset on his trusty steed, lavender.

My skull, DarkLioness out for 3

Then Ravagers comes out of nowhere and backhands super's steed lavender into a mountain killing lavender but knocking out Super. Ravagers rips the skull from Supers hand and walks off. But after he stomps Supers skull in.

supersonicman96 out for 3

My Skull!

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

Ravagers steps into a puddle and quickly falls through, revealing that the puddle was a portal to the 9th dimension. Everyone is sucked in because of Ravagers and is subsequently shoved up through their own asses by the great velocity at which they travel through the dimension. A moment passes and everyone is then shoved up through each others asses, because this is the fucked up dimension.

Bloo, being immune to this bullshit due to the balloon-rubbing effect, sticks his hand up everyone's face until he gets what he wants: The Doctor's police box. He gets the fuck out of there.

Outside the entrance to the 9th dimension lays the skull. He grabs it.

Ravagers out for 2 for being stuck up everyone's ass at the same time.

Deathdrop sonic screwdrivers the shit out of the TARDIS, causing it to crash-land on Mars, where space gorillas beat the overloving shit out of Bloo. Meanwhile, Deathdrop enters "Bob's Irradiated Wildlife Emporium" to get bitten by a radioactive beaver, granting him the proportional strength, speed, and tree-chewing ability of the previously-mentioned aquatic mammal.

Using his super dam-building powers, Deathdrop assembles a massive wall of logs around the North Pole, leaving Santa with no option but to magically summon the skull in order to satiate Deathdrop AKA The Cleaver Beaver.

The Cleaver Beaver, holding the skull aloft, issues a challenge:

"Anyone who wants this skull will have to win it from me... IN A STEEL CAGE!!!"

MY SKULL!

Using the latest in teleportation technology Tawganator teleports the Skull from Deahdrop and sets the station to blow. But not before teleporting himself and the Skull to the Galapagos Islands.

Deathdrop is stuck in his steel cage for 2

DarkLioness, Yautja, 11 years ago

tawganator is chased down and tackled by DarkLioness who then beats him over the head with Ole'Painless. Then DarkLioness locks tawganator in a room full of millions of rabid Chihuahuas on Bath Salts. The Skull floats down from the sky and DarkLioness vanishes into thin air.

My Skull tawganator down for 3

Then Ravagers comes out of nowhere and uses his mind powers to make DarkLioness knock herself out with the Skull. Then he picks up the Skull and gets on a spaceship and flys to pluto.

DarkLioness out for 1 due to a concussion.

My Skull!