When did the Nostromo land on LV-426

Ravagers, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Because I always thought they landed in 2037 but there are people saying that they landed in 2122.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

It couldn't have been 2037, or Alien would take place decades before Prometheus.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The year 2037 was in stated somewhere in the first Alien movie, and Aliens took place 57 years afterward; whether it was when they landed or not is something I'm not sure about.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Really? Huh. That's a bit of a continuity snafu.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Think of it like this.

There are tons of human ships traveling through space around 2037. Remember Vickers bitching about how much money and time Weyland spent on tracking down Lv-223. Who knows how long it took before anybody discovered what the hell happened to the Prometheus ship and crew. The time frame and events that happened in Alien and Prometheus could have occurred without causing too much of a mess up story line wise. The technology shown in Prometheus is a hell of a lot more advanced then the old shit we saw in Alien, granted you've got a science vessel vs a cargo ship, but my theory stands...I think.

Honbuka, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

No matter in the future or in the ancient world, the topic is always very interesting for us

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The only problem i can see with your theory is that the Weyalnd company is already merged with Yutani in 'Alien'.