RP 3

Predlover22, Yautja, 11 years ago

Third part of the RP im doing with my friend.

"Jehden says if either of hungry?" He said gesturing and facing me. "I do feel a little hungry," I admitted. "I feel the same," Kal-de said with a smile. We walked out of the observatory and headed I don't know where. Kal-de was in front and I was to his side, Zabin slacked off behind me.
"Take a seat I'll get the food ready." Jehden said walking over to the cooler like object. He pulled somthing from the cooler and walked into a seperate room. 'Wow they sure do have alot of rooms' I thought. I looked arround a bit more even though there wasent anything to see.
Suddenly I heared the door open behind me, I quickly turned around and saw Kal-de, Tam'i'ka and Zabin. I smiled. "So did you learn anything or did you just talk to each other" I asked laughing.
I was going to say something but said it first. "We practically just talked, we would be handling things later on.", Kal-de said with a smile. He sure does smile a lot. "Take a seat," He said gesturing to the chair beside Kwei. I nodded and I did. The table reach me to the chest but I didn't wanna say anything about it. "What happen to you?!" I asked concernedly, she had band-aids on her.
I smiled when Tam'i'ka said that they just talked. At least they had fun. When she sat down the table reached her chest. Yep, just like high school. She then looked at me concerned, and asked what happened. I wasent sure if she was talking about my injury or my braided hair. "What do you mean? My injury or my new hair style" I said laughing as Kal-de sat down beside Tam'i'ka.
"Were you hurt badly?" I asked letting my concerned voice go away. She was laughing, she always laughed when she got hurt that's what concerned me. I could never tell if she was playing or being sarcastic. Kal-de sat down beside me but I didn't acknowledge him though. It looked to me that Kwei was hysterical.
I shook my head. "I dident feel any pain but I sure did bleed alot though" I laughed. I placed my hand on more forehead where my bandage was. I felt it a little soggy. Probobly because I was still bleeding alot.
"It looks bad, you should get a new one." I said while she put her hand on her forehead. It should have not been bleeding a lot, she might need stitches. I looked at Zabin, he sat down across from her looking concerned a bit. Was he there because hes not even asking questions like I'am...
"Maybe your right." I said. But then my stomech growled again. "Maybe after lunch." I laughed. I spotted Zabin sit across from me looking concerned. I rolled my eyes, "Zabin im fine. Its just a scratch." I explained. It seemed like only yesterday he wanted me to die a slow and painful death, it probobly was yesterday.
I was getting sleepy. I looked at Kal-de and he smiled, he had a nice smile. "Are you getting sleepy?", he asked me. "A bit." I smiled back.
laughed, i thought it was funny since we just woke up a while ago, but I agreed. I was tierd too. I heared another door open, Jehden came in with several bowls. He smiled when he saw everybody was here. He walked over to us and placed dishes down in front of us, he sat down on the right of me. he turned to me and smiled, and I flashed a smile back, I looked down at my food and saw it was meat....raw....meat. I looked over and saw Tam'i'ka had cooked meat and the yautja's had raw meat to.
It wasent the raw meat that got to me, it was the fact that I dident know how to eat. I leaned in close to Tam'i'ka, "Ummm how do I eat?" I whisperd hoping she would have at least somthing funny to say.
Jehden came in and he was carrying our meals. I did not expect that they were going to eat raw meat and I would eat cooked meat. Maybe they had different taste buds. I was going to start to eat but Kwei leaned to me and asked 'how do I eat?'. That was going to be tricky. "Umm...just tear off small pieces of meat for you wont joke and just try your best eating it." I insisted, whispering back to her.
I frowned, and went back to my regular position. I looked at the meat and looked at everyone, they were all looking at me. "What?" I asked, did they hear us? "Were just curious as to why your not eating," Kal-de explained. "Ya, by your stomech growls I would have thought you would be done by now." Jehden laughed. Zabin had a silly smile on his face. "She probobly dosent know how to eat." Zabin said, his voice seemed like he was joking but I could tell he was being serious. I blushed, I felt like an ideot. I was waiting for them all to laugh.
"Um, sadly in our DVD recordings, it doesn't show any of you having lunch soooooo yeah how do you do it?" I asked them and they faced after laughing about Kwei.
"We take small pieces up like this," and he picked up a piece of meat,"we bite off with our front teeth and we swallow." He said demonstrating.
I blushed even more, 'idiot, idiot, idiot!' I thought to myself. "Hey dont worry about it, when I was a pup I wasent sure how to eat and I would choke alot." Jehden laughed. I smiled at him, that actually really cheered me up. Everyone flashed a smile at me before they continued eating. I looked down at my plate and picked up a piece of meat, I looked around to make sure no one was watching me. I only saw Tam'i'ka looking at me, I flahsed an akwerd smile at her before I took a bite of the meat. It actually tasted...really good! Considering I had no taste buds.
Jehden said he used to choke a lot when he was a pup and it made me laugh, I never thought of that! Everyone was smiling and started eating. I picked up a piece of meat to eat but still kept an eye on Kwei, I didn't wont her to choke. After she took her first bite she looked like she liked it. So I put the piece of meat in my mouth and started eating.
I saw Tam'i'ka begin to eat. I smiled at her and began to eat my meal too. In no time I ate it all, I was completly full. I couldent eat another bite even if I was forced too.
I ate slow and I saw that Kwei was finished...
I looked at Tam'i'ka she was hardly even close to done. "Ummm I guess I was hungry" i laughed.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

We've got a fan-fiction thread that this sort of thing would be more at home in. You can re-post this in that, if you like, but please don't clutter the main board with it.