RP 2

Predlover22, Yautja, 11 years ago

Second part of the RP im doing with my friend.

"They probably did something to you." I started to panic as if she was going to die. I had no choice but to bang on the door.
I slide down off her bed and went to the door making my hand into a fist when I was close enough to hit it. I was banging my hand hard on the metallic door. My hands turned pink as I started to slap it.
"HEY! OPEN UP!" I screamed making my heart and lungs work harder.
I heard nothing in that moment then I heard heavy foot steps. I stepped back backwards. And the door slid open fast.
It was Jay'den.
"My friend what did you do to her?!" I asked almost screaming once again. I had to look up to look at his face, and he had to look down for he can see mine.
He then turned to look at Samantha then power walked to her or that's what I seemed to me. I followed his tracks and we were beside Samantha's bed,
"How do you feel?" He asked her
My vision got blurry when Jessica started banging on the door. But then I heared someone talking to me, my vision cleared after a while and I noticed it was Jehden. He asked me how I was feeling. "I-I dont know just sick. Im hot, my throught itches and I feel like Im going to puke if I eat or drink anything." I said. I began to sweat, I was feeling really hot even though the room was really cold. My vision started to get blurry again.
"I must have put to much of a doses in her." He said to me.
"Well, make her feel better then aren't you specialized at this?" I asked or screamed at him, I don't know I just worried about Samantha.
He growled at me.
"S-sorry." I apologized and it made me tremble and get mad. They should apologize to us for taking us.
He talked in his language through his communicator.
"What are you going to do to her?!" I screamed. But before he could answer Zabin came in with a syringe on a plate and it made my temperature drop. He wasn't going to stick it in her, I won't let him!
He walked beside Jay'den. Jay'den picked up the syringe and turned to me
"This would help her. Let me do this. Its the only way to make her feel better." He said.
"How?" he didn't answer me and turned to Samantha. I didn't want my friend to die because of a temperature attack so, I tried not to let the urge to jump them. Her face was red and sweaty. He gently stuck the needle in her left arm. As soon as he took it out her face turned pink and returning to her normal skin color.
I felt a little stinging sensation in my arm. After a while I suddenly felt like my regular self again. My vision cleared once again and I saw Jehden holding an emply syringe. I knew he injected somthing into me that made me feel a lot better. "T-Thank you..." I stammerd. I looked over his shoulder and saw Zabin. I gave him the evil eye and turned my head towords Jehden again with my eyes back to normal
Her reaction could of been better towards Zabin. I have told her not to be so aggressive to him but still she kept being so bothered by him when i saw her make a certain look at him.
Thank You." I said to Jay'den but it was also a little bit of Zabin's help that she feel alright now. Jay'den was usually the one that interacted more nicely with us.
"Thank you both." I bowed, when they gave me their full attention. Zabin gave me a little astonishment look. I know that he tried to kill my friend but still he at least was now trying to save it. They both bowed in return of mine. I know I probably wont be thanking him for that.
"How do you feel now?'' I asked Samantha.
"ALOT better." I answerd looking at Jessica. I sat up once again and quickly shook my head. Even my wound felt better.
Thank Goodness" I felt relieved. I let out a deep breath but then I wanted to get angry cause we were hungry and locked up.
"May we please have food?' I said without thinking.
There eyes were all on me.
"Well thanks for your support Jessica" I joked as I rolled my eyes. I felt like brand new me, I felt like I shedded some grows skin and became anew
"Your welcome" I said with a slight smile.
-------The secret-------
I looked towords Jehden, his face showed he was hiding somthing. I was afraid to ask, I looked at Zabin who gave me a rotten look so I turned away back to Jehden. It was completly silent for a while, it was...actually getting quite...AKwerd....
I knew I had to say somthing, Im horrible at akwerd moments. "I-Is somthing wrong Jehden?" I asked, I was afraid at what he might say. He turned his head away from me, "Nothing." Was all Jehden said.
I began to get furious, I grabbed his mandible and forced him to look at me, he let out a low growl and gave me a furious look for a second but then his eyes went calm and I could have sworn he looked concerned about me. But I still held his mandible.
"Whats wrong?" I asked again but in a damanding voice. If he was hiding somthing, I wanted to know what it was. I can be just as stubbern as them.
I let out a gasp when Samantha was demanding, grabbing his mandibles, what was wrong to Jehden. I looked at Zabin he was getting angry on how his buddy was being treated.
"Is something really wrong?'' I asked to no one specifically.
Jehden turned to Jessica, I dident take my eyes off of him. He let out a low growl that even I could hardly hear. it wasent from fustration, more like....he was upset with himself. His head turned towords the ground again, I was about to pull on his mandible again when he finally spoke. "Nothing....really..." He looked up to me.
I looked into his eyes, I never seen him like this before. Now I was beggining to feel guilty for pulling on his mandible. I dident think, I just acted. I slowly caressed his mandible, I probobly hurt him. "Im sorry.." I whisperd as I let go of his mandible.
He held his mandible as if someone had kissed him. He looked up at me finally and I frowned
I looked at Jehden and Samantha and Jehden let out a sigh growl of some kind. Then he looked to Samantha then to the ground, then to Samantha like feeling sorry. He said nothing really, my instinct told me that 'it' meant that something was really wrong.
"You are not sure and I know it, I can see it in your eyes!" I said loud, I was tired of being treated like a thing and not a person.
Jehden slowly got up, He turned to Jessica. He looked mad. "I said it was nothing!" He growled, he walked towords the door but before he left he staired at me one last time then let out a deep sigh. He looked at the wall for a while and he dident move. I could tell he was deep thinking. But about what?
------Transformation and a new personality------
Suddenly I felt a painful sensation in my chest, I brought my hand up to my chest and clenched my hands into a fist with part of my t-shirt and the gauze that was around my wound.
The pain wasent any where near my wound though, It was... around my heart. I tried to fight it, but it was really painful. I collapsed back into the pile of furs and let out a high pitched growl. I knew it wasent a heart attack, but what else could it be?
I saw Jehden and Zabin leave and I looked to the ground thinking what could be wrong, were we that naive to not know what was going on? I was startled when I heard Samantha let out sounds of pain and she was clenching her chest.
I gasped quickly.
"Whats wrong?! Where does it hurt?!" Before I could even ask any more question her skin was changing in some sort of color.
Jehden started walking fast toward us and Zabin also.
"Its starting." Jehden said in a calm voice. I got angry when he was to my side. I pushed him away from her. He did also but pined me to the wall, my arms to my side where I could not let them loose.
"Let me go!" I screamed to his face. I trying to get loose but he was to strong.
Jehden picked up Samantha and started to quickly walk toward the door.
"Calm down!" He screamed and growled to me.
"Where are you taking her!" I screamed to both of them. I started to kicking my feet to Zabin. He squished my a little to make me stop and I did.
"Quit! Your hurting me!" I screaming and started to cry, because they were taking Samantha away from me again. Jehden then turned and Zabin looked to his way, they both nodded to each other. Jehden turned around, carrying my friend. He let his grip loose when the door closed behind Jehden.
"She is going to be taken to the Med Room.", he said.
He let me loose and I started to rub off the tears
I could hardly see, but I could hear perfectly. I dident know what was going on. Before I knew it I heared Jessica cry out. "Quit! Your hurting me!" I wanted my vision to clear, to be able to kill who ever was hurting my friend. But I ached all over.
I dident know what was going on. I new I was being carried some where. And by the way the armor pressed against my cheek, the strong arms around me. I knew it was Jehden. Zabin wore slightly less armor and had most of his muscles in his chest area.
Suddenly I felt my body being placed down onto some kind of flat serface. Not the ground...a table of some sort. I wanted to know what was going on. My vision finally cleared. I could see that I was in a diffrent room now. I couldent see any thing diffrent then from the room I was just in. Except when I looked to my left I saw Jehden over some kind of medical supplies. I was so angry. I wanted to know what was going on. "J-JEHDEN!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!" I called out. I tried to sit up, but I couldent. I saw him turn towords me, I noticed his eyes were the same as they were a few minutes ago. I wanted to cry as I felt pain wash over my body. I let out another load roar of pain, but this time it sounded exactly like a yautja when thier in pain.
I saw Zabin standing their after I cleaned my eyes from salty liquid.
"Why did he take my friend!?" I screamed, rubbing off carefully some tears away from scratch on my cheek, he didn't answer me.
He growled a bit and it sounded like he sighed but I wasn't sure.
I grunted angrily.
"I'm not stupid, I know your not talking to me and you are here!" I shouted to him.
"You need to rest!" He growled at me.
"I don't need no rest!" I screamed at him.
"Fine." He said, with some clicking sounds, "Let me see your injury."
I was confused but them he reached to my chin, crouching down and made my face turn to the left. He was looking at my scar that Jehden had made me.
"It looks like its healing well" He said and let go. I turned to his face and he turned to the side of his belt and brought out a small container with some pink-ish color liquid in it. He turned to me.
"Its medicine that helps protect it from bacteria." He said.
"Are you going to put that on my face?'' I said, and he looked puzzled.
"You don't want it?" He asked, and I was puzzled too by his words because he was usually seemed demanding.
Jehden walked over to me as my hands clenched into a fist. I thought he was going to inject somthing into me again, I have had enough of needles for one life time. He came over and stood beside me, I felt rage and pain build up inside me. I flew my fist towords his face, I hit him and I saw green liquid fly out of his face. When he turned back to me I saw I had really injured him. But how? I hit him before and all he got was a pissed off attitude.
I dident want to hurt him that much. He was bleeding, my fist dident hurt. Either that or my fist is just numb. I forced myself to sit up, "I-Im sorry I-I dident know I could actually hurt you..." I spat out as I raised my hand to show I dident mean to hurt him. Suddenly I noticed my hand, it was a diffrent colour then it was before. It was sort of a yellowish colour with darker spots, I also had long black nails.
I wanted to scream, but my voice had dissapered. Jehden placed both of his hands on my shoulders as I began to quiver. "Please...calm down. I'll explain later. Right now you need to lie down, the transformation isint over just yet." Jehden explained as he forced me to lie down on the table. And I began to cry. I knew what was happaning, he was turning me into a yautja, like him. I knew that now they surly wouldent let me go home. But what about Jessica? Were they planning to turn her too?
"Is it going to hurt?" I asked him.
"It would just sting." He answered and I heard he wasn't mad or nothing. I bet he was only mad when Samantha is here probably, She probably offended him.
He grabbed a small piece of clothing from his pocket looking belt and titled the clear container for the piece of clothing to soak it all in.
"You should probably lay down" ,he said holding up the clothing with his right hand and pointing to the furry bed with the other.
I couldn't believe he was actually trying to be nice to me.
"U-um okay" I sounded like I was someone else and not me or it was just me being nervous again.
I walked to the furriness and got on and lied down. He got close to my face and started to dab gently the cloth against my scars.
I flinched and closed my eyes. It was like alcohol but not as much.
I then started to wonder wear was Samantha...
I wanted to know what was going on right now, but I couldent think any more the pain was over wealming. I blacked out.
-------Getting dressed and a new personality pt2-------
When he was done I sat up. My legs hanging over the right side of the bed and Zabin then stood.
"I'm going to bring you some meat." He said and I was so surprised. They probably had a fire and just cooked it there.
"T-thanks" I timidly said, and he left carrying his empty container in one hand. He left the room and it was really quiet and I began to weep a little covering my face with both hands.
I finally woke up. my head heart like I had a hangover, my body ached like I got hit by a big mac truck, and I felt weird and diffrent. I slowly looked around, I finally spotted Jehden by my side, asleep. He was sitting on a stool like thing with his head resting on his arms which dangled on the table where I laid.
I looked around some more, and it only took me seconds to relize. I WAS NAKED!!! I felt my face blush as I coverd myself up with my arms. But I also noticed that my whole body had changed, I was now a yautja yippee *sarcastic*
I needed clothes, a blanket OR SOMTHING!?!?!? I wasent sure what to do. Should I sneak away? The doors would open now that im a yautja. But I dont want to be walking arouns naked. Especially if there was more yautja's on the ship. Or should I wake Jehden up?
I had to go with my gut. I shook Jehdens arm. He stirred around a bit, so I shook him even harder. He finally woke up, he looked up at me for a while. I turned away, why did I wake him?
Zabin came back and gave me a piece of what he had brought back and it didn't taste so well, yeah well it was something. I had stopped crying for awhile and he took like twenty minutes just to make that or cook it whatever... I just wanted Samantha back.
I began to cry again.
''Are you crying?" Zabin asked worried and curiously.
I turned from him and sniffed trying to hold the tears in me.
He put a hand on my shoulder but I still didn't turn around.
I sniffed again and I turned around. There was worry in his eyes and it was still weird to me but then I'm not Samantha.
"Where is my friend?" I asked worried and so concerned I felt like crying again but not in front of them or anyone.
"She would be alright, as long as shes not around me"he growled.
"Are you that offended by her?!" I asked loudly in angry and he jumped a bit and let go of my shoulder
"She challenged me! I am not that weak as I seem!" He talked loudly and growled.
"I know how she is, she makes mistakes!" I answered back in the same tone. I turned my face from him again. I knew he was going to growl and I didn't want to put up with this.
He growled once and sighed.
"This wasn't the plan." He said and got up and left the room.
Leaving me in the room
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned and saw Jehden holding a fur blanket in his other hand. I quickly grabbed it out of his hand and coverd myself up, he looked shocked at first but then he began to laugh...I think. "W-Why did you do this to me?!?" I cried out. He kneeled beside me, "Im sorry I had no choice! You were losing so much blood, you were about to die. It was the only choice we had." He called out looking so concerned. Suddenly I heared the door on my right open, I quickly turned over and saw Zabin in the doorway. He looked over me shocked, "What?!" I growled at him. He quickly turned away from me as Jehden helped me sit up. My body dident ache as much as it felt before, but I still felt really weird. When I snapped out of my thoughts I saw that Jehden and Zabin were looking at me.
"Seriously, what?!? You two were the ones who did this to me. Why are you looking at me like that!?" I cried as I held the fur closer to my body. "S-Sorry...i-its just that...y-your skin is diffrent, then from other yautja's" Jehden pointed out. I sticked my hand out in front of me to llook at my arm. He was right, my whole body was a bright yellowish colour with black spots. I sighed as I looked at Zabin, he was still looking me over. "Somthing tells me theres somthing more..." I said as I gave Zabin the evil eye, he dident do anything though. Jehden laughed a bit, "He's never seen a female yautja before, especially one thats naked. He probobly thinks your attractive." Jehden said as he leaned closer towords me "Careful, he might want you as a mate." He whisperd.
Zabin heared that and snapped out of his thoughts, "NO I DONT!" He called out as he blushed. I couldent help but laugh. "Oh really? Your body language says other wise." I joked. Zabin blushed and looked away. I turned back to Jehden. "C-Can I please have some clothes?" I asked. Jehden walked over to a nearby table and picked some piles of clothes up. He walked over to me again and placed the clothes on the table I was on. "Im sorry but all we have is yautja clothing." He pointed out. "Its fine, I'll wear whatever fits" I laughed. Jehden smiled and walked beside Zabin. "Were going to go see your friend, we'll let you change." Jehden said as they walked out. Oh my god, Jessica. I couldent let her see me like this.
"This wasn't planned?" I said to no one. "You know what wasn't planned either? -me and my friend being on an alien ship."
I sighed, the room was so quiet and the only recognizable thing was Samantha's back pack.
I sat there and touched my right cheek, it wasn't that swollen but it felt bruised. Maybe the antidote didn't only help protect from the bacteria, it might of help heal my injury faster. Great then they'll have to take the stitches out.
Where is Samantha? I hope shes all right and alive...
-------Getting dressed pt2 and a new yautja-------
I tried to stand up but collapesed onto my knee's. I let out a load roar and forced my self to stand up. I looked through the clothing Jehden gave me, there was armor and cloths. I wasnet entirly sure how to put them on but I guess i'll have to do my best. As I began to put the clothing on I began to wonder why Jehden and Zabin were going to see Jessica.
While I was alone I put the water bottles in Samantha's bag and put it on. I wasn't sure what to do next in this alien ship so then i waited. At least I got to know Zabin a little bit better. I hope that Samantha didn't run into Zabin out there. Jehden probably feels bad that he scratched me when he slapped me. Zabin and Jehden are probably only following orders from some kind of master, or leader or whatever. I wonder if they want to train us and then kill us. It doesn't matter to me I will fight for life! Expectantly I heard foot steps and faced the door. Wow, it was that silent to hear that and my heart beat faster.
I finally had the clothing on, it felt weird yet really comfortable. I sat on the table waiting for Jehden and Zabin to come back. It seemed like forever untill I relized that I could just walk out. I headed towords the door and I was shocked when the doors flew open. I looked up and down the hall to make sure they wernt around. Then I quickly ran! But I ran into..... somthing. I fell to the ground and when I looked up I saw another yautja uncloak. I could tell it wasent Jehden or Zabin.
I sat there stairing at him, I was frozen. He held out his hand, I grabbed it akwerdly and he pulled me onto my feet. I noticed I was about as tall as him and he was about 7 feet tall. He looked me over then smiled. "Nice to meet you, Samantha is it?" He said. I was shocked, he was nice? I dident expact that. "Y-Ya...." I answerd as I lowerd my head to the ground. I hated myself, because now I was thinking to myself that he was hot. He laughed. "Come. You need to see your friend" he said as he grabbed my wrist and began to pull me into the dark hallway.
"STOP!" I yelled out. He stopped and turned to look at me. "I-I cant see Jessica! Not like this! S-She'll freak!" I screamed. He frowned, "I cant understand how you must be feeling about this...." He placed a hand on my shoulder "But you need to see your friend. She must be worried." He pointed out. I lowerd my head defeated "your right..." I whisperd as he began to drag me back down the hall.
Jehden and Zabin in and I was just sitting there. I slipped off the bed, when they started to come up to me. I was so short but they kept there distance. Jehden a bit more further in front of him.
"Zabin says he had given you meat." He said a little jolly and I was confused and I just nodded.
"Where is my friend?" I asked because I was even more worried when I didn't see them.
"Samantha? Um..She-is..uh." He paused in thought and I was more confused.
I looked at Zabin and he just looked at Jehden.
"She would be here in a minute." He finally said.
"I want to see her now." I said, crossing my arms.
"Um...Don't worry." He said, making jazz hands, which made it even more awkward. He put them down to side again after he said that and made me wonder.
"So something was wrong." I said with a voice a little loud, and getting mixed emotions.
"No. We don't know yet." He said.
"You don't know?" I asked, can they even think?
"Yes we do." Zabin said, stepping up closer. "I mean. I mean - Jehden you tell her." He had our attention and then we turned to Jehden.
"What?" Jehden said to Zabin. "Why don't you? Your the one with the love problem." He chuckled and elbowed Zabin. He blushed and I was surprised that they could do that, stuff never happens in movies I thought.
"You have a disease!" He growled to Jehden and pointed at him and let it come down to a slap by his side.
"Hey calm down! What are both of you talking about?" This was it, now I know how it feels to be in space with crazy predators. They both turned to me and I saw Jehden have a smile in his face
"Oh, he likes your friend." Jehden said and Zabin pushed him to the floor. I heard a pound when he fell and I wasn't just going to tackle Zabin so I just stood there amazed, covering my open mouth.
"It was a joke!" Jehden said with anger and laughter, up to Zabin.
"This is no joke." Zabin said angrily and he looked to me.
"Sorry you have to see him get beat up." Zabin said to me with a normal voice. Then he jumped on Jehden and pinned him down.
"Next time you do that I'll punch you down!" He threatened and let Jehden loose. He got up and so did Jehden.
"It was still a joke." Jehden said in an angry tone.
I backed away when they were getting up. I brought my arms down to my side.
"Are all Yautja's this weird?" I said when they stood.
"Weird?" Zabin looked at me curiously.
"It means strange." I replied.
The room door open but I couldn't see across because Zabin and Jehden were too tall. More Yautja's great...
-------Its me!-------
Me and the other yautja enterd the room. I couldent see Jessica, and i dident think she could see me either. Jehden and Zabin turned around and looked at me. NOW Jessica could see me perfectly. I couldent stand to talk to Jessica, not like this. I turned around and began to run, I ran into the hallway but before I could make my way further down someone grabbed my arm. It was Zabin, I dident bother to try and get away. I looked at him but then quickly looked away. "I-I cant talk to Jessica. I cant let her see me. Not like this." I blurted out. Zabin pulled me closer and caught me by surprise. I tripped over and fell into his arms, I was about his hight so to avoid me from accidently kissing him I ducked my head and it landed on his shoulders. I couldent hold it in, I began to cry.
I felt Zabins arms wrap around me and his head rest on mine. "Z-Zabin...." I turned my head to look at him. He began to blush, and we both let go adn back away a bit. "I-Im sorry if I offended you in any way. Jessica was right, we should be friends and try to get along...." I couldent believe what I just said. Zabin looked towords me shocked then he stopped blushing and walked towords me. "Dont worry about it, right now you need to talk to your friend" He explained as he pushd some hair out of my face. I began to cry again, "I-I CANT!" I brought my hands up to my face and coverd my eyes.
He placed a hand on my shoulder, "You need to sooner or later..." He pointed out. I brought my hands down "I choose later!" I joked as I turned to run back down the hall but Zabin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into his arms. "You dont really have a choice." He smiled, I sighed. "Your right...." I said lowering my head. He moved beside me and wrapped his left arm around me. We walked back into the room, the other predator and Jehden were looking at us. Me and Zabin blushed. I looked up at Jessica and waited for her reaction.
Zabin and Jehden stepped a little out of the way and I could see the other two new Yautja's. But the strange looking female Yautja ran out the door and Zabin walked out for her. Wow, she ran away, I think. Since Zabin wasn't at Jehden's side, I stood next to him.
"What's going on?" I turned to him and asked.
"Its your friend. Samantha." He turned to me and said.
"What?!" I said shocked. The door was still open and I could her some kind of commotion going on. I saw the other predator there beside the door and he looked back me and walked up to me.
"Samantha is your friend - right?" He asked, and he sounded patient and so nice.
"Y-yes, How do you know?" I said then asked, once again surprised and confused.
"I met her." He replied.
I was going to answer back but I saw the female Yautja came back in. Her skin reminded me of the color that Samantha was changing into. It couldn't be! But-she-what?
"Samantha?" I asked loudly and shocked.
I nodded then coverd my face with my hands and began to cry. "I-I dident want this to happen!" I cried out. I tried to run away again but Zabin and the other predator blocked my path. I lowerd my head and turned back around towords Jessica.
I couldn't believe it it was really her! She nodded to me and when she talked it sounded just like her just a little different but that didn't matter it was her! She was crying after her words and she tried to run, but Zabin and the other predator got in her way.
"How?! What happen?" I told her, and looked at Jehden.
"You did this to her!" I screamed and my hands shacked in anger.
"She was going to die we had to." He said in a sad loud voice.
I looked at Samantha. She was almost as tall as them.
I began to walk towords her, when I was right in front of her I fell to my knees so we were the same height. I then grabbed her and pulled her close, I dident want to let go. "I-I...." I couldent talk, so I just cried.
Samantha walked to me and got down and hugged me. I sad as her and I hugged her back.
-------GROUP HUG! and names-------
Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked behind me and saw it was Zabin. He was kneeeling too and was right beside me. "Im sorry....."was all he said. I shook my head and wrapped one arm around him, my other arm still around Jessica. I looked behind Zabin and saw Jehden, he looked jealous. "You mad bro?" I asked. He looked at me then shrugged. I rolled my eyes and gestured him to come in for the hug. He came from behind me and gave me a huge hug with his arms wrapped around my neck. "This is way to crowded" I blurted out.
"Yeah" I said with a smile. "I guess that I'm going to be the smallest person around then." I said. And we stopped hugging back.
Everyone looked at me well I don't feel all that bad staying Human.
"So this means we can never go back home?" I asked Jehden.
"I'm sorry but you can't."
"I understand." I said sad then I said instead, "Well whats his name?" I said pointing to
"that's kal-de" Jensen pointed out. Then I began to laugh, "guess this will be collage all over again. I change into someone, or in this case something else and your..... Short." I joked as I played with jessica's hair. I used to do that all the time in collage, she hated it. But that's what made me do it whenever I could.
"Haha yeah" I said when she ruffled my hair which I hated and loved at the same time.
"So now that your a new person would you like to change your name or same old same old?" I said since she did look like a hunter instead of a human and she always mentioned to me that she always wanted to b a Predator but this was probably a nightmare for her.
Did she really just asked me that? I thought it would be fun to change my name since I was another being now. But I was to afraid to answer, or rather, to embarrassed to answer. "haha, funny funny..." I said sarcastically. "Or were you being serious?" I asked. I wasn't sure if she was joking or if she was being serious.
She asked if I was serious but I didn't know everything was changing right at the moment.
"Uh, I - I don't know, Its your choice." I told her back.
I wasn't expecting that. I turned to Kal-de, Jehden and Zabin. "Our clan would take you more seriously if you changed your name to something in our language." Jehden pointed out. I turned away for a moment so could think of a name. "I-I cant think of anything...." I said. Kal-de placed his hands on his hips, "Well your very sly....What about Kwei?" He asked. I thought about it for a while then smiled. "I like it! Nice and simple yet means alot" I pointed out. Zabin smiled "Kwei it is then.". I smiled back and turned to Jessica, what would she think?
giggled to myself seeing them get along with each other.
"I really like it" I said and smiled to Samantha. I turned to Jehden.
"Can I change my name too?" I asked, cheerfully to Jehden. "I have one in mind."
Jehden nodded.
"Um, it just popped up, its Tam'i'ka." I said and turned to Kwei.
"Do you like it?'' I asked Kwei smiling.
I gave Jessica a thumbs up as I began to giggle too, maybe being a yautja wouldn't be so bad. I stood up and turned my whole body around to Jehden and Zabin, "Im sorry for everything you guys. I was just trying to act tough and emotionless around you two because I dident want you to think I was weak. Guess I acted more like a huge jerk. I did a lousy job huh?" I apologized.
-------Training and akwerd ------
She gave me a thumps up and she apologize to Zabin and Jehden and I was glad.
"Um, so, whats next?" I asked to no one in particular again.
Jehden turned to and I smiled.
"We can begin training." He said in a serious yet joyful way.
I turned to look at Jessica..or...ehem Tam'i'ka, when she spoke. As soon as Jehden said that we could train I smiled and turned back to him. "Im glad you trust us." I laughed as I crossed my arms.
I laughed with her and soon the room got awkward. I saw how Zabin looked at Kwei. He probably did like her. I didn't want to ask anymore questions so I stayed quiet.
"I'm sorry." Someone said and I wasn't really paying attention, but it was Jehden.
"Huh?" I said taking my thoughts back to reality.
"I'm sorry that a hurt you." Jehden said.
"I'm okay now." I smiled.
He looked sad about though but I didn't say anything else.
I heard Jehden apologize to Tam'i'ka. I smiled, we were all getting along now. I felt like someone was watching me, I turned a little to my left and saw Zabin. I could have sworn he was...checking me out. I blushed, I was actually starting to have feelings for him. I know I tried to kill him before, but......I felt like things had changed.
I just stared at the floor for some one to talk. Now that we were friends, it felt awkward or at least for me. One half humans and three half Yautja... wow.
Maybe some day predator and human racism can colloid. in my dreams though cause first of all Mr. President would freak out. I sighed a little and I hoped no one caught that.
I had to look away, things were getting weird. When I did I spotted Jehden walking up to Tam'i'ka, he kneeled down and touched the side of her skin where he had scratched her. I could tell he felt sorry. Things were getting akwerd again, so I decided to break the ice.
"Akwerd silence" I whispered, but still load enough for everyone to hear.
Jehden, not believing in my answer, came up and touched my cheek. I heard Kwei say something and Jehden turned to her.
"Yeah" I said with a nod. I turned to Jehden that was now looking at my cheek again.
"I told you that I'm fine." I said to him. "Zabin put some curing antidote on it for it can heal."
"Very well, then." He said and I backed up when he stood.
I watched Jehden when he looked over the scar he gave Tam'i'ka. I turned to Zabin when she said he put some antidote on the wound. He smiled at me, I smiled back. "Thanks for helping my friend" I said as I walked closer to him. "Again. im really sorry about everything. I was acting like a jerk to you and-" I spat out before Zabin placed his hand over my mouth ((Im not sure what its called so I'll just say its my mouth XD)) I began to blush, I couldn't help it. When he brought his hand back down I let out a shaky sigh as I jumped into his arms. I began to hug him again, 'I dont care what Jessica, Jehden and-or Kal-de thought or said. I just really wanted to be in his arms again. ' I thought as Zabin blushed and wrapped his arms around me.
Kwei thanked Zabin for helping me again and to my surprise it looked like he was attracted to her and she embraced in his arms for some reason. He hugged her back and we were all staring so I just looked at the floor again. I heard foot steps and looked up. Kal'de was beside Jehden.
"I'll get prepared for training." Kal'de said and Jehden nodded back and started walking out of the room.
Then I had a feeling in me, I didn't want to train I wanted to stay human and go home. I was getting sad but I knew I couldn't go home, not with out my friend.
When I heard Kal-da speak I lifted my head up from Zabins shoulders and watched him leave. I saw Jehden and Tam'i'ka staring at me and Zabin. I turned back to Zabin and saw him blushing so I quickly let go and backed away. "Sorry....I-I just..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I Blushed as I looked at the ground
I turned my head from Kal'de and looked at Kwei and Zabin, they stopped embracing and saw us she turned back to him and they both blushed. Kwei just looked at the ground, I was going to say something but I felt Jehden touch my shoulder.
"That's his love problem." He said gesturing his head toward them.
What? He liked her? That's just random. Well now they can be closer then ever, with her being a Yautja now. I felt happy and confused would this really work out?...
Zabin perked up and looked at Jehden with an angry look on his face. "I HEARD THAT!" He yelled. I heard him too. Wait! Did Zabin....like me? "Y-You like me?" I whisperd to him. He turned to me and blushed, I began to blush as well. Why would he like me? I tried to kill him, I offended him many times before.....why, why, why?
I jumped a bit when Zabin said that he 'heard that'. Kwei said something and they both blushed. Oh My Gosh I hope they don't fight again...
"Ummmmm w-would you be mad at me if I did like you?" Zabin asked. Seriously? how dumb is he? If I would get mad at something as simple as him liking me I would have never hugged him. I crossed my arms and put an angry look on my face. I wasn't really mad, I just thought it would be funny to see Zabins reaction.
I smiled when he confessed that he did really like her but I didn't understand why Kwei was mad.
I looked at Zabin for a while, he looked upset scared almost. I began to laugh, I couldn't help it. "I was just kidding Zabin. Im not mad..." I confessed as I walked up to him smiling. "Why would I be mad if you liked me? Im actually...." Was all I was able to spit out before I began to blush a dark yellowish colour. "Quite flattered..." I finally finished as I blushed even harder.
Zabin looked worried and scared that she didn't like him, but I'm not an expert on relations. Then she laughed I thought she was being serious. She was kidding but still I can see a spark happening between them, when they talked to each other. She blushed when she was finishing on her words which seemed cute. I couldn't help but laugh too, and Zabin blushed. I bet he was embarrassed.
"Lets leave them to alone." Jehden said with a chuckle and walked to the door.
"Um, um okay." I said. Besides we were all friends now, they wouldn't try to hurt us again. They also needed some privacy. So I waked out the door behind him. Before I walked to the hall I looked back and gave Kwei a smile, and the door closed
I watched Jehden and Tam'i'ka walk out the door and then turned back to Zabin. I stopped blushing and I looked at the ground akwerdly. "Why do you like me....." I asked in a whisper. "W-What....?" Zabin asked. "I-I said why do you like me? I tried to kill you and I offended you lots of times before. I dident even think of me as a friend." I confessed as I looked up at him but then looked back towords the ground.
"So where are we going?" I asked Jehden and he turned to me, I was by his side.
"We're going to the training room." He said and we stopped in the hall way. The hall way was big enough for them and to me it seemed like a hall way for a castle.
"Oh, um can I ask a very sophisticated question?" I asked.
He nodded and then continued.
"How was it possible that Kwei can turn into a Yautja?" I asked again.
"We had been studying of your kind long enough to know now." He said gesturing with his hand.
"Wow that's amazing." I said surprised.
"We have advanced technology than your kind, and we studied on your genetic growth."
"So this wasn't the first time you tried to change us into one of you?!" I said loudly. How can they do that!
"Years pass and our fathers earn humans trust and started to try new genetic things." He said back kneeling down to my height and continued. "Our fathers had some kind of bond with your kind and that's how it all started."
"Jehden I don't want to train." I said, "I want to study about your kind not fight." I paused and looked at another direction from him.
"I say you would do fine in your training becoming one of us." He said back.
"Who said I wanted to become one of you." I said back giving my attitude. But then I felt sorry, Why did I say that?!
I heared footsteps come towords me, Zabin forced me to look up at him. "Because...." He placed his mandibles to mine, I knew what it was and what it ment, he was kissing me. I blushed and he let go, "It just shows that you are a worthy mate..." He whisperd while he placed his mandibles to mine once again. I blushed even harder and jerked my head away a bit, causing him to let go. "W-What did you say?!"
-------apologizes-------
"I'm sorry." I said, "I just don't like being in this situation, you wouldn't understand your not the one that has been abducted."
"I might not understand but I can make you feel welcome." He said with showing me a sad smile.
"Thank you." I said. He was going to reach for my chin but I held his and in mid-air.
"Would you like to study with Kal'de?" He said , and I let go of his hand and he let it rest on his leg.
"He studies?" I asked feeling surprised that there could be Nerdy Aliens too.
"Well, he is more of an intelligent person than any of us." He said with a chuckled and continued,"He is a researcher than a fighter."
"So I don't have to learn how to fight?"
"If you do not wish too." He smiled.
"Thank you." I said and was so relieved I gave him a hug and I felt like he gently hugged me back too
I was scared, I-I dont think I could mate with him. "I-Im sorry I-I just....I cant....." I said, I shook my head and walked out the door quickly. I saw Jehden and Tam'i'ka hugging. I walked up to them. "Ok, can you please take me to go train now." I said angrily. I couldent believe Zabin! I felt like punching a boulder.
I turned around I heard Kwei speaking angrily, she insisted us to go to the training room now.
"Are you okay?" I asked her.
I let out a low growl when Zabin walked out of the room. "No im not. Please can me just go!" I yelled I dident want to be near Zabin.
She growled when she saw Zabin, did something go wrong?...
And she yelled at me wow must have gone bad then. Jehden got up and headed to the training room once again and I followed by his side.
I frowned, "S-Sorry Tam'i'ka....I-Im just super pissed at Zabin.." I felt horrible at yelling at Tam'i'ka. "Wait, do you want me to still call you Jessica and you still call me Samantha. I-Im just wondering because it feels weird calling you-" I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Zabin, terrific... I turned around and saw Zabin, he looked upset. "Kwei, listen. It was only supposed to be a complement!" He explained. I turned away.
"Its okay." I turned around and told her. She explained further why she acted like that, and also asked if she still wanted our names to be like this. I saw Zabin come closer and got her attention. He said something about that 'it was was a compliment', but she turned away.
"Um, so yeah to the training room..." I said, things were about to get awkward again. Jehden stopped and looked back.
I sighed, "I know it was a complement. B-But I'm not ready for anything like that." I said. I looked into his eyes he seemed upset. "what did he say?" Jehden asked. I turned back to him and sighed " h-he just said that he liked me even though I tried to kill him because it showed I would be.... A....worthy mate." I whispers the last part
"Wow." I said, so they do have feelings for each other...that'very nice but then again I'm not an expert on Yautja relation ships...
I turned back to Zabin. "I-Im sorry..." I said as a grabbed his right hand. "No I'm sorry, you looked so beautiful and so much like a yautja. I frogot you are still human on the inside." he said. I smiled, "it's ok Zabin, just try and remember that if anythings gonna happen between us." I said as I turned around and began to walk towards the training room with Jehden. But I spotted how upset Zabin looked. I stopped in my track, quickly turned around, ran to him and placed my mandibles to his. He blushed and looked shocked "we can be more then friends if you want just...-" I said right before Zabin cut me off. "nothing to serious" he giggled as he pulled me closer. We both closed our eyes as we both began to purr
After a little confusion, I caught up on what Zabin wanted to say and Kwei was feeling. Everything just cleared up when she went back to him and they began to embrace again. I'm so mind fudged right now. Jehden and I was just standing there watching and he turned to me, I bet he felt watched.
"So, I don't have to train even though we're going to the Training Room?" I asked.
"No, you would be taken to the observatory room, uh, with Kal'de." He said.
"Ok good." I said once again relieved, I really didn't want to train at all.
Me and Zabin let go, "I need to go see Kal-de right now anyway." he pointed out " I can bring her with me to the observatory while you take Kwei to the training room." Zabin suggested
Zabin suggested me going with him and I thought it was a good plan.
"No, I planned for Kal'de to take her there." Jehden said in his commanding voice. "We need to go meet up with him in the training room."
"Okay so Kal'de would take me to the training room?" I asked Jehden and he nodded.
Zabin smiled akwerdly, "OK, see you two later." He said as he turned and began to walk, but then he turned back to me and smiled before taking off down the hall. I finally came back into reality after a while and saw Jehden and Tam'i'ka already walking towards the training room. I ran towards them then stopped when I was right behind them. " So your not going to train?" I asked Tam'i'ka. I wasent sure why she dident want to train. It could be fun! Maybe a little painful. But fun!
-------Training and studying-------
I heard Kwei start to catch up with Jehden and I. Then she asked me why wasn't I going to train "I'm really not much of a fighter." I said
"Sooooo your going to study or whatever with Kal-de?" I asked. Jehden turned his head to me and nodded before looking towards the door in front of us, the door flew open and we all stepped inside. I spotted Kal-de polishing some weapons. I saw all of the weapons on the wall, there was about five of every weapon. When I looked to the left wall I saw skulls, lots of xenomorph skulls, animal skulls from earth. But what really caught my attention was the human skulls. I had totally forgotten about that, yautja's also hunt humans. I felt and heared my heart skip a beat. Would I have to kill some people on earth?
Kwei asked if I was going to study with Kal-de and I wasn't sure about that. Then Jehden turned and nodded to her, I guess that's a yes. Then he turned to the door again and it opened. It was the training room, because there was a lot of weapons and trophy's on the walls. I kept looking at the weapons, wow, they must have a bunch of techniques of fighting. I saw Kwei stiffen a little and asked her if she was okay.
I turned to Tam'i'ka. "Y-Ya I'm fine..." I said nervously. " Kal-de, Tam'i'ka dose not wish to train. She would like to learn about our species. Could you take her to the observatory while I train Kwei?" Jehden asked. Kal-de smiled, "I would be honerd." he said
She said she was fine but she was really nervous. Then Jehden told Kal-de if he could take me to the observatory and he was honored to. It seemed weird that he was honored to though, maybe he was more mannered then the rest.
"Come with me." He said gesturing to another door, and I followed.
There was another hall and we walked there in silence.
"So you don't fight?" He asked me and kept walking.
"No, I'm more of a person that learns and I was always more into science." I said to him and he stopped in front a door. The door gave off a little beeps and opened.
There was lots of test tubes on tables that were up to my chest.
watched Kal-de walk out another door with Tam'i'ka, "If you learn somthing I dident already know you better tell me!" I called to her before the door closed. I then looked to Jehden, he was holding up a pair of wrist bracers. "You know what these are called right?" He asked. "Ya, thier called wrist bracers right?" I said. He nodded. "Would you like to train with these first?" He asked, I smiled and walked over to him. "Sure! But, how do they work?" I asked. "Hold out your strongest arm," He orderd. I held out my right arm and he placed the wrist bracers on my arm. I felt a tingle go up my arm as he placed it on, then moved his hand back to his side. " They will retract or extend whenever you want just by your brain waves." He said.
Jehden backed up a bit, "Try it." he said. I looked at the wrist bracer on my arm and kept on imagining them extending. In no time at all they did extend! I was a little spooked at first, I dident think it would work. I then made them retract. "wow," I laughed. I extended and retracked them over again a couple times to make sure I got it. I looked up at Jehden and he was smiling, I flashed a yautja smile back. "Your doing alot better then me when I first got a pair" he laughed, I looked at him with a 'serisly bro' look. I dident believe him. "REALLY!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes, still dident believe him. He laughed again and placed wrist braers on his left arm. "How's your wound?" he asked. I had completly frogotten about it! I looked at the rest side of my chest, there wasent any bandages or stitches. It was now a simple scar. "I-I completly frogotten about it! Its like it never happend, which is weird because before I could hardly sit up!" I said as I looked back up at him.
"There are a lot of chemicals," I said, getting close to them, "What are they for?"
"Their for my new project," He said, and there was a key pad there, that I didn't see. He pushed some buttons and the chemicals went down and closed. Advanced technology I thought.
"What do know about Earth?," He asked and I wasn't really getting what he was trying to say but I wanted to give back a smart answer.
"U-um, I study plants and living organisms." I said, yeah sure that sounded real smart.
"Do you know about genetics?" He asked then.
"In school-I mean, I didn't want," I was thinking for the right words that a Yautja would understand, "I didn't learn about that."
"You were not able to?," He asked curiously.
"I can but we get to choose what we learn about," I said, I knew he was going to get confused
Jehden laughed, "I gave you Kam'eia. Do you know what that is?' He asked. I nodded, "Its a type of needle that you stab into your stomech and your would heals almost completly in seconds" I said. "Yes, I couldent give it to you when you were an ooman so when you were past out on the table I gave it to you," He said. "Well, thanks. It really helped." I said as I trailed my fingers across my scars. Then I thought of somthing, "Would it be possible for me to become blooded soon." I asked Jehden, he crossed his arms. "Jealous your friend became blooded before you?" he said.
"Yes...." I quickly said, I admit it I am jealous. But she dose deserve it, after all she was the one who killed the xenomorph. All I did was make it mad by hitting it with a metal pipe... "Dont worry, you'll become blooded sure enough. First you must train." He pointed out. What exactly did he mean by train? I knew the word 'train' had lots of definitions. "Ummmm How exactly am I going to train?" I asked. "How else..." He started, he extended his wrist bracers. "By fighting." He said smiling. "WOAH!" I yelled holding my hands out in front of me "I have had enough with being stabbed for one life time!" I yelled. "Dont worry, were just going to simply 'cut' each other. Thats what they were originally for. When one of us begins to bleed we will stop" he laughed.
I felt a little bit calmer, but not much. What if he accidently stabbed me or if I stabbed him. I looked towords the ground. "The sooner we start the sooner you can become blooded." He pointed out. I lifted my head up, I really wanted to become a blooded warrior. I sighed and looked up at him. "Alright..." I said extending my wrist bracers as well.
"I do not get your culture very well but I would compromise," he said with a smile that made me smile to.
"I do not really get your culture either so its okay,'' I admitted.
"I have studied more about plants and I always wanted to know what conditions do your plants go through to survive," He changed the subject.
"Um, I need to know exactly which plants are you talking about," I knew almost everything about a flower.
"This one," He said, gesturing me to come to the other table.
He pushed some and the chemicals went down. Then he pushed another button and a red rose came up in a glass like container. It looked like it was dying in that container.
"Its dying," I said looking up to him and he looked at it.
Jehden smiled, "Come, there's an arena downstairs" Jehden said. He walked towords the door we came through. I walked behind him as the door opened. We dident go very far, just the closest door on the left about five steps away. When we stepped through I couldent help but gasp. There was a large circle in the center of the room, it had yautja markings along the outside. There were torches lit insted of actual lights, there was also some pillars around the circle. "W-Wow...I-I dident think that it was possible to have an actual arena in your ship!" I shouted. Jehden laughed. He stepped inside and gestured me to follow. I took slow steps inside and looked around.
"Now lets begin..." He said stepping into the arena. I hesitated but I stepped on the oppisite side of him. "And may the odds be ever in your favour.." I laughed. Jehden tilted his head confused. "I-Its from another one of those DVD's we told you about. Except its not about your species." I said
"Yeah we wanted to see how long it would live with out constant life source," He said.
"So, you wanted to learn about its climate?" I asked and I really didn't know about climates. I just studied the structures of the flowers.
"Yes," He replied.
"Oh, I don't really know where it first grew but I know how to take care of them, you just have to water them and provide them with sunlight but not too much." I I struggled to say.
"All just basic stuff you know," I added.
He nodded.
Jehden nodded his head showing he understood. He then got into battle position, I did as well. "N-No stabbing right? Were just trying to slash I guess you could call it." I said. Jehden nodded as he let out a battle cry. I smiled and yelled a battle cry as well. He charged towords me growling. I charged towords him as well with my wrist bracers extended. I wasent as scared as I was when I was fighting Zabin, it wasent because I knew he wasent trying to kill me. It was...another reason.
When we were close enough to each other Jehden swinged his arm towords me, I quickly stepped back as his arm came down, he scratched the ground making a large white mark across it. It was sharper then I thought. It was my chance I swinged my arm his way trying to scratch his chest but he hit my hand away.
Jehden backed away a bit. "Your doing really well..." He complimented. "Really?" i asked I had a feeling he wasent being serious. He nodded right before he ran towords me. When he was about to cut my arm. I quickly grabbed his arm and threw his over my shoulders. I dident think I was that strong. Pushed himself off of the ground onto his knees and looked up at me. "I-Im sorry I dident think I was that strong." I said panicing. I walked up to him and tried to help him up but he gestured me away. I backed up a bit as he stood up laughing. "Female yautja's are stronger then the males." He explained. He brushed some kind of sulphr off of his arm before turning back to me. "Shall we continue?"
-------....Oopes-------
"How many days does it take for it to bloom?," he asked.
"It usually matters how well you take care of it and the weather" I said. Wow he has a lot of questions. He kept asking about what was what part of the rose like the little things. I heard the door open and he did too. It was Zabin standing there. He came up to Kal-de.
"Sorry to disturb, I had been in the control room and wondered what you two were doing," He said.
"We are discussing." Kal-de said.
"Your project?" Zabin asked curiously.
"No, about plants," He said back.
"You must have kept her bored then," He said crossing her arms.
"She is not - You know what? Why did you even come here?," Kal-de asked with a smile.
Zabin blushed and unfolded his arms.
"You are looking for Kwei? Aren't You?" I asked to Zabin raising my brow, and he blushed a bit more.
"I thought they were in the training room." He said.
"Did you check in the Arena?" Kal-de asked him.
"No, but I will now." Zabin said. He turned and walked to where ever was the Arena.
I nodded at Jehden. This time I reacted first, I swinged my arm towords his chest but he blocked my attack. Jehden charged towords me even though he was right in front of me, he pushed me a little back and I had the air knocked out of me. As I was catching my breath I closed my eyes for a split second and when I opened them Jehden was in front of me. He swinged his arm and it hit me...the blade actually hit me....in the face....ouch....I went flying a couple inches. My head hit the ground....again, it was like the exact same thing happend. I opened my eyes and breathed hevily. I dident feel any pain though, I sat up and saw Jehden looking at me worried. "What?" I said. Suddenly I felt somthing dripping down my face, I put my hand where my nose would be and when I looked back on it I saw green floresent liquid on my hand. Blood. I gasped a bit as I looked back at Jehden who was running over to me, He quickly helped me up and brought me over to a seat by the entrence.
He sat me down and walked over to another small room, when he was gone I looked at the ground and saw my blood trailing to where I sat. Jehden came back with some cloths, and some kind of large bandaid it looked like. "I-Im so sorry" He said he looked so worried and upset. I shook my head "Its ok.." I said before Jehden forced me to look at him. "No its not..." He said frowning as he whipped some blood off of my face. Suddenly I heared and saw the door open. Zabin?
"Oh pauk..." I whisperd to myself
"Uh...Where was I?," He said, now he was going to continue his never ending questions...
"Can we stop for a moment?," I asked, not wanting to hear anymore.
"Sorry I get carried away," He said looking ashamed that he really did get carried away.
"In space where are we?," I asked, I knew I was in space but I wanted to know exactly where.
"We are just far enough, that your human technology detect us here," He said.
"That's amazing does that mean we are farther than Pluto?!" I said excited
"What's Pluto?" He asked confused.
"Oh I mean never-mind," I changed the subject for I wouldn't fall into another never ending trap of questions.
"Do you want to take a look at space?," he asked me.
"U-um okay," I said, I was excited that I was going to see space for the first time ever!
Zabin stood in the doorway looking shocked. Blood was still dripping down my face. Zabin ran over to me, he was breathing deeply. Zabin grabbed one of the cloths and started cleaning the blood off with Jehden. When they were done they placed the band-aid thing on my forehead where the cut was. It stinged a bit but after a while I could hardly tell it was there. Zabin placed a hand on my shoulder and his other on the side of my face. We dident talk, we dident even make a sound. Great ANOTHER akwerd moment. Jehden looked down "Im really sorry...I guess I got carried away.." He said
Zabin looked at him furious. "I-Im fine really. Its not that big of a deal." I said placing a hand on Zabin and Jehden's shoulder's. They looked at me still concerned. I just smiled at them and stood up. "A-Are we going to continue training?" I asked looking at Jehden. He shook his head. "No.." was all he said. "Ummm ok so what can we do now?" I asked. Zabin and Jehden looked at each other and started clicking in thier language but now I could under stand them. 'I would've thought that she wanted to find her friend and go back to the room.' Jehden said in thier language. 'Well what could she do now?" Zabin asked. 'If she wants too she could have her hair braided like us. We could help her make a bio helmet and teach her how to use a wrist consol" Jehden answerd.
"Ehem..I can understand you, you know." I said crossing my arms. Jehden and Zabin looked at each other then looked back at me. "So..ummm...what do you think?" Jehden said. I unfolded my arms and thought for a while. "I would actually love to do all those things!" I said excitedly. Jehden and Zabin looked confused. "Really?' They said.
Kal-de pushed some buttons again, and it sounded like a door opening behind me again, but it wasn't. It was the wall opening up like a window and I gasped. There were so much stars and darkness.
"I've never seen space like this!" I said awed by the view.
"We see it all the time," Kal-de said and came to stand beside me to look out the window.
"Your lucky!" I sad and laughed but I guess he didn't get my joke.
"look at that shooting star!" I said and pointed to it.
"That's just a rock." He said confused staring at it.
"That's just what we call it on Earth." I said looking at him.
He nodded.
"Isn't there a huge laser on this ship?" I asked remembering the movie Aliens Versus Predators.
"We only use in urgent cases." He said.
"Yeah, I know." I said back with a smile.
He smiled back.
I began to blush, did I say somthing wrong? "Y-Ya, of course. I do want to fit in with your clan as much as possible.." I pointed out. Jehden and Zabin smiled. "Alright, would it be ok if we started with the braiding ritual?" Jehden asked. I nodded smiling. "Ok then, come with us." Zabin said as he and Jehden walked towords the door. i quickly followed them. It felt like me were walking for hours before we reached the room. It looked like the med room except there was no medical supplies. "Take a seat, we will be with you in a moment." Jehden said gesturing towords the table in the middle of the room. Jehden and Zabin left leaving me in the room. I sat on the table waiting for them to come back. They soon did with several tools on thier belt and in thier hands.
They walked behind me and placed the tools on th table I was sitting on. By the looks of the toold I would have to say this was going to be painful. "Ok, we are about to start. We need to warn you though. This will be a painful process...' Jehden explained. I heared a load SLAP! I think Zabin had hit him. I let out a deep sigh. "Im ready." I said lowering my head.
I felt them grab locks of my hair, they pulled thier fingers through it a couple of times, I shiverd one in a while. I guess yautja hair was sensitive. Suddenly I flt a burning sensation in my head, and I felt them pouring some liquid onto my hair. I let out a load gasp which made them pull away. "I-Im fine, I just dident expect that." I whisperd. They began thier work again. "W-What exactly are you doing?" I asked. "We are taking locks of your hair and pouring a black hot liquid on it and smoothing it out." Jehden asnwerd. "That explaines why it hurts like hell." I laughed as they continued to 'braid' my hair.
"What else do you know about...Us?" He asked concerned.
"Well..um..I know mostly about your weapons you take to hunt with." I said.
"You got all that information from the ...." He said, trying to figure out what DVD's are
"They are called DVD's and it's just recorded files in them." I said, helping him out.
"DVD's?" He faced my way and sounded out the word himself.
"Yeah." I said nodding my head.
He didn't have his mask on and I could see he was deeply thinking, looking out the window.
I saw lots of stars some shining more than others.
-------Lunch-------
I had been digging my sharp nails into the table and holding my breath from the pain for some time now. It hurt so much, it felt like boiling tar was melting into my head. "Done." Jehden said casually. I loosend my grip from the table and began to breath again. They walked inn front of my with thier eyes wide. "W-What?" I asked a bit scared. "N-Nothing, i-its just...hard to believe you were human now." Zabin said looking away. I frowned. I was going to miss my human life on earth, although it wasent really like I had a life on earth. This could be a new beginning for me. Jehden elbowed Zabin in the gut. "S-Sorry Kwei..I-I dident mean-" Zabin said before I cut him off "I-Its fine, you were only being honest." I said flashing an akwerd smile.
"Ummm how far are we from your home world?" I asked. I wanted to know how many more days I would be on this ship. Jehden opened up his wrist consol and began typing. He then closed it and looked at me. "Im not sure how to really explain it to you. All I can say is that we will pass eight other planets before we get there." Jehden explained. I shrugged "Ok." I jumped off the table and began to rub my forehead a bit. "Now I feel like I have a migrain." I said. Zabin and Jehden tilted thier heads. "Oh, a migrain is when your head aches or you can actually feel your blood pumping in your head." I explained. I hope I dident confuse them even more.
"Oh, thats how your supposed to feel afterwerds" Zabin explained. "I figued that" I laughed. Suddenly my stomech growled. I dident feel hungry though. "Im guessing your hungry" Zabin laughed. "Yes and no. I dont feel like eating but my body gives me signes telling me that I should eat." I explained. I dont really at much. "Then you should eat." Jehden explained. I shrugged.
"Im sure were all hungry, I'll go see if Tam'i'ka and Kal-de are hungry." Zabin said before walking out the door. "I will take you to the Kitchen. " Jehden said. We both walked out the door and down the hall. Jehden soon stopped at the door right beside the med room. When the door opened I saw a long table with benches. In front of the table was a large black..thing that looked sort of like a cooler.
"Do you learn any from stars and planets?" Kal-de started asking, facing me. "I know only about Earth's solar system." I said, shrugging. He nodded and looked out the window again. "U-Uh..", I said getting his attention, " How's your Solar system like?" At first he seemed like he didn't want to answer. "It's very big," He said not even giving details, maybe he was more of a listener. I heard the door open, we both acknowledged it. It was Zabin again coming in.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

We've got a fan-fiction thread that this sort of thing would be more at home in. You can re-post this in that, if you like, but please don't clutter the main board with it.