RP

Predlover22, Yautja, 11 years ago

- This is just a RP I did with a friend of mine. I just thought you guys would like to read it. Everytime there's a space between paragrahs it means the other person is writing it. BTW the names arent our real names, we just made them up LOL.

-------Movie theater madness-------
Me and Jessica were walking out of the movie theater, I took a sip of left over iced tea from the movie "wow, this has to be the 300th time ive watched predators....this week that is. How many times have you seen the movie?" I asked
''Yeah I cant get enough of Scar,he should of lived'' I said with a sad expression, as we were walking to the car.
"Ya, where do you think the writers got thier ideas for those movies?" Everyone else is gone and we suddenly hear a load crash we quickly turn around and see a xenomorph in front of us "HOLY KV'VAR-DE TH'SYRA IS THAT A XENOMORPH!?!?!?!?!"
I stood frozen for about 10 seconds, hopefully thinking that a predator would come when it didnt I was ever so speechless my heart raced I thought I would faint..
I stood still for several moments waiting for the xenomorph to makes its move. As I did the fight scenes from AVP against the yautja's and xenomorphs played in my head. I lean in closer towords Jessica and say "Remember the fight scenes from the movie, we know everything about these xenomorphs" I smiled " we can take them." with that the xenomorph jumped towords us
I gave her a nod and I ducked as a the animal came towards me. I was so horrified I let out a very srtange scream. I then screamed to Samantha what was her plan?
I quickly grabbed a hollow metal pipe (the kind you use for water to go through) and let out a battle cry thats similar to a yautja's but more human. I then ran towords the creature, it slinged its tail towords me but I hit it away with the pipe.
I finally reacted more in battle mode and picked up a rock and got out my pocket knife that was lended to me from my father after he went to war. I threw it very fearsome to the beats head and was running to it to attack...
"FINALLY TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO REACT!!" I yelled as I began to hit the creature again and again with the pipe. But then when I wasent paying attention the xenomorph hit me causing me to fly backwerd into a large garbage can. I quickly got up and noticed somthing looking really weird, I soon relized it was a combi stick. I quickly picked it up and examined it. When I got back into reality I found out that I WAS STUCK!!!! "HEY JESSICA CATCH!!!" I yelled as I threw the combi stick her way
I dropped the pocket knife and caught the weapon and was ready to attack again this time to me and I stood strongly there and had a good grip on it. The alien jumped to me and I ducked holding the weapon straight up stabbing it on the right side of its chest. I felt so much savageness in me that I let fall to the ground and I then pulled it out and stabbed it twice an its head to make sure it was dead then I picked up my pocket knife and ran to Samantha.
I finally got up and ran to Jessica. I looked at the dead xenomorph and slowly walked over to it. I examined it and then pulled its inner mouth out. I walked back to Jessica and handed it to her "Keep it as a trophy, your the one who really killed it" I smiled, then looks at the combistick "If thats what I think it is, then those xenomorphs arnt the only movie monsters that are alive...."
We went to look at this creature again and Samantha handed me my trophy. I suddenly said ''Dear heavens.'' I still was so confused how would a combi stick be here in Earth and then asked Samantha with a shaky voice , '' Where did you get this weapon?''
"I-I found it in the garbage bin over there" points to where I fell "I-I hope this is all some kind of praticle joke. Because by my knowledge, if this xenomorph wasent with other xenos then it's either a queen or it was being chased.." suddenly a load CRASH sound is heard from behind Jessica, to our surprise a large yautja uncloaks in front of us "Being chased by h-him...."
I saw her face that was viewing above me so I turned slowly, to see it was a hunter. I bowed down holding out his weapon returning it to him. I heard I few clicks and felt warm hands slightly touch my hands, feeling him lift the weapon.
I then rose my head and backed up a few steps to where Samantha was and he observed my hand that was holding the aliens inner mouth, beside me. He then returned observing my face and then to Samantha
I looked up at the large hunter and slowly walked towords him "kiande amedha?" I asked pointing towords the dead xenomorph on the ground. I then gestured towords Jessica "lou-dte kale, Yeyinde u'sl-kwe d-kal Bakuub"
I saw him not have many scar marks but I observed him for a little while until Samantha said something to him that I could not understand. My heart raised and I felt it I did not know what to say for I did not know his language so I stood silently and I had an idea as I heard a small sizzle coming from my hand. It was the Aliens blood landing on the ground. I took off my jacket I squeezed the aliens mouth until drops of blood came out and marked my self on my upper right arm making a scar as best as I could with my left hand. My arm was stinged in pain and the best thing to do was to flinch only not showing I was afraid. I finished and the hunter inspected it. Holding my trophy with my left hand looked at Samantha saying with a shaky voice again ''um. can u translate?''
W-Well I-I told him that your the really brave female that killed that xenomorph with his combi stick.
''Well, um thanks how am I suppose to talk to him'' I said low toned. I would just have to use body language then and I bowed down and rose and made a fist with my right hand and brought it up to my chest and said '' Jessica'' He gave a me few clicks and moved his mandibles.
''S-sorry, I don't understand'' I said staring straight into his mask. I gave a quick look to Samantha and and back to the hunter..
"Im sure he understands english, I was only speaking in his language to impress him. But im not sure what he said though, I cant understand clicks." The predator soon stood up and walked over to me, his breathing bacame haveier as he kneeled to my eye level and tilted his head. I bowed my head "Samantha, that is my name. Do you wish to kill us for killing your prey, or will you spare us. If necissary I will fight you for our lives" I eyed him for a couple minutes waiting for a response
I wasn't entirely sure what was happening next and my heart beat calmed down and raised
-------Taken-------
I stirred and twisted untill I woke up dizzy What the hell happend? I tried to find Jessica but I was to dizzy to sit up. When my vision finally cleared I noticed a large figure in front of my face, I gasped. It was the hunter from before, I quickly sat up furious "WHERE THE HELL ARE WE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO US!!!" I screamed,
Were in a room and they were observing us...I woke up by the loud scream of Samantha and everything was blurry I could only see shadows and the last thing I remember was a sting on my back and I said loudly 'Ouch' and felt like I was falling, though I didn't know if I was caught or I fell but I didn't feel any bruises on me only my knee I must have fell forward and something caught me..
Still I tried to open my eyes but still failed and I fell to sleep again.
I found it harder to breath as another yautja walked in with a large needle coming towords me. I dident think, I just acted. I swinged my fist towords the predator with the needle, he dident see it coming. He quickly dropped the needle and stepped back and held his lower mandibles in pain. The yautja that we met in the ally way juumped towords me but I dodged his attack and ran towords the door. But then I stopped and looked back "I cant leave Jessica" Suddenly I blacked out once again.
I woke up, everything blurry and there was my mom, and screamed at her ''What are you doing in my room!?'' ,she paused then i noticed, that was not my mom and this wasn't my room. It was very hard for me to concentrate, I knew right away where I was but that thing was doing nothing, he was shocked in my reaction towards him as my vision got better. Then looked for an exit I scooted quickly off too run but I was slugged back to the bed like seat.
I let out struggling sound ''Urg.''
I heard a voice commanding to stop but it didn't sound human like it sounded more with a deep voiced with clicking mixed in with it.
I wondered where Samantha was and said I got to get Samantha but iIdid not see her anywhere in the room where I was in...
''Where is my friend?!'' I asked with urgency.
''Your friend is in a another room." he told me
''Don't torture her!'' I screamed.
''She is fine, we just need blood samples from her'' He said.
I was going to punch his face but then he said "I mean no harm.'' in a soothing voice
He told me that he would let me go to her if only he let me have my blood sample and I asked why. He told me we do not want to bear with ill humans that can cause diseases to his kind. So I let him have my blood and he let me get off the chair or bed. He let me out the door telling me to stay close to him.
I woke up once again now in a diffrent room. There was a yautja beside me taking my blood. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" I swinged my free arm out and was about to punch him when he surprised me by catching my fist "thats not going to happen this time" he said My eyes widend "Y-You speak english" He nodded and took the needle out of my arm. "What the pauk are you doing with me and my friend!?!" I asked he said nothing and walked over to a table and placed the needle down. "How do you know our language?" He asked.
I growled, he wouldent answer my question so I wont answer his. I turned away and sighed, I thought meeting a yautja would be like a dream come true for me but now I was starting to think that I was in a nightmare!
I entered the room and then I saw Samantha in there and I fast walked to her and hugged her like if she had died
''Are you okay?'' I asked, I tried not to be so fragile as I looked.
"J-JESSICA!!" I gasped "h-how did you get In here?" I asked I heard some footsteps coming from behInd her I looked and saw another predator walk through the door.
''Well, he led me here'' pointing to the predator that i was walking with and then continued ,''we aren't here to be harmed.'' I said trying not to sound so stupid.
I looked at the predator that was attending Samantha.
''Why are we here for if your no use to any of you?'' I said with voice turning into an unpleasant tone.
''We can't let you run off and tell everyone about us.'' He said sounding informative.
''We aren't going to -'' I said and thought about what might of happen.
He was right a little and we weren't that stupid to do exactly what they said not to.
I snapped back into the real world.
''We are not stupid!'' I said angrily
He let out a small growl
-------Movie!-------
"Almost everyone on our planet knows about your kind" I explained "WHAT!!?" They growled "I-Its true, you see someone made several movies about your kind. Theres predators, predators 2, predator and Aliens vs predator. T-thats how I know your language and everything else about your kind. Here I actually have the whole series in my bag if you need proof." I shakinly reached into my bag and pulled out all four movies and showed them.
''Some believe that all of you aren't real but some think that you are real but we never knew the answer to that until'' I said to the predator and he turned to me.
''We haven't heard of these so called dvds.'' he said curiously, now looking at the dvds.
''They have recorded information in them, with our technology we can watch what they have recorded.'' I sounded scared and like a nerd, I hated it.
''I see our people on these writing.'' He said, probably he meant to say 'I sees his people on the pictures.' He turned to Samantha.
''Where is your technology?'' He asked thinking that we had it with us but it was in our house that me and Samantha lived in since collage ended. We could do anything we liked and go to our jobs when we had to but we got late off and we went to the movies and then that's when all this happened.
"W-We dont have the machine for us to watch that. W-We have it in our home though. you need to watch it in our home." I explained, They growled at me with rage. They then looked at each other and started clicking. They then turned to us "Where is your home?" One of them asked
''Uh um, I, we live together and we live on the side of the town ... somewhere ...'' I said ashamed of being such a dumb communicator.
''You shall show us where but, you aren't getting down'' He said in a commanding voice.
I felt scared that someone would actually see them and they capture them and they would never return, leaving us banded on this ship.
''You can cloak yourself right?'' I asked
His face seemed astonished that I knew about his technology still after we just told him we new about them.
''We, will get your technology.'' He repeated then he continued,
''Please let me show your to your rooms''
I was baffled and went on following him. As the one who attend me growled just a little as I walked by him. I flinched and he sounded like he let out a small chuckle making me feel so uncontrollble.
"But you wont be able to use the machine in your ship, it needs to be in a home like ours. Plus you dont know how to use it, you need to take us down to our home with you in order to watch these videos." I said as they were about to push us into our rooms.
They looked at each other and growled,"fine.." one whisperd "But your not leaving our sight, no matter what GOT IT!" The other yelled as they grabbed our wrist's. They dragged us into another room and showed us a large holigram of a map "Show us where your home is.." One said. I shakingly moved forwerd and touched the map where our home is, it zoomed in a bit, I clicked the same spot again untill it showed an actual picture of our home. "Right there, like Jessica said, its right outside of town. No one else lives around there its just one house and a highway." I explained, they then dragged us to another room where they shoved us seperatly into some kind of small ships.
I was in one ship with one predator and Jessica was in another ship with the other. They closed the door and sat down in some king of seat, I heard a load BANG as I fell to the ground.
''O shit'' I said and fell on the ground, hurting my bruised knee when it hit the floor.
I quickly got up and regained my balence, I looked pass the yautja and outside window. We were in space...it was so beautiful..."Hold on.." He said. I knew what he was going to do so I grabbed onto a nearby handle. As I did the yautja hit lightspead and just as fast as he started it, it stopped. We were now above our home."Is that it?" He asked. I nodded "yes" My voice was really shaky I was super scared. With that we landed his ship on the ground and a couple seconds later I heard another load thump. I knew it was the other ship.
I lied their awkwardly, with my back on the floor and put my hands over my face and then there was silence and I heard a THUD. I saw the predator that was sitting on his chair and stare at me. I suddenly got up and dusted my self off. I felt stupid doing that, and the predator told me i was weak.
''You shouldn't judge'' I said to him and he snarled at me.
The predator got up and walked to a door and motioned me to follow...
The predator grabbed my wrist and dragged me out, I saw Jessica get out of the other ship with the other predator. I nodded towords her as they dragged us in. One of the predators pushed we towords the door. "Open it.." He said in a low growl. I quickly got out the keys and unlocked the door. I pushed it open as the predator grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside.
He harshly grabbed my wrist and then i saw Samantha nod at me I don't now why though.
They pushed us forward and told us to open it in the most harshest voice and Samantha did as she was told.
It was cold inside and i had a chill, remembering that i had taken my jacket off and I guess it was left where i purposely dropped it at. They came in ducking their heads before entering. I then i went to turned on the TV and DVD player and felt a large warmth hold me back.
''Don't get out of our sight'' He said in a deep commanding voice.
''Im going to go to turn on our - technology on.'' I said, knowing they would not understand what a TV was.
He let his grip loose and nodded saying, ''Go On.''
As Jessica turned on the TV and set up the DVD player I lightly grabbed the combistick that was on the predators belt. I quickly grabbed it and threw it behind the couch were they wouldent see it. The dvd player turned on and opend as I looked at the DVD's "W-Which one do you want to watch first?" I asked "DOSENT MATTER JUST PUT ONE IN!!!" One yelled. His voice was so load and harsh that I dropped the DVD'S I quickly picked one up and tossed it to Jessica.
Samantha asked which DVD first to put but then i was startled by one of the predators voice i turned around quickly and saw his face, not very pleasant. Samantha must have been scared that she dropped all of them and then she quickly tossed me one and i put it in the DVD player. i turned up the volume and i was getting out of the way and I didn't want to look at the anymore. So I headed to Samantha trying to ignore them.
I quickly grabbed Jessica by the arm and pulled her close to me "I got one of thier combisticks, I threw it behind the couch. When I yell ummm I dont know thar'n-da s' yin'tekai. Grab it, extend it and start moving towords the door. Once were out run like hell and dont look back" I whisperd in her ear.
"What now" One of them asked as the title screen poped up.
(You know when it says Play, Special featers, etc. And what movie should we be watching XD)
"Ok umm here," I said as I walked over to the dvd player and pressed play. "Now all you need to do is sit back on our..uncomfy couch and watch the movie." I said gesturing towords our couch. They turned around and sat down on our couch. I quickly got out of thier way so they could see the tv.
-------watch and learn-------
She grabbed me and told me about her plan and i was ready for it but i know we can't just run and keep hiding 4 the rest of our lives and i just didn't want to but i felt like not betraying my own friend.
''Um..we can't just run-off they are quick we could never escape'' I whispered in her ear trying not act suspicious. My blood got cold, when one of the predators got up and pulled me to sit in front of him when he sat down again on the couch to watch the movie. So now I was sitting on the floor in front of him.
''You must sit here'' He said angrily and loudly and the other one made a growl.
I felt sleepy. and sat crossed legged i wasn't paying attention to the movie cause I've watched it two days ago. I didn't know what to do i felt so uncontrollable
I lowerd my head, she was right. There was no way we could out run them. I sighed as one of the predators orders Jessica to sit by him. "You too" The other said. I snapped back into reality, was he talking to me? Of course he was what am I thinking. I slowly walked up to him and sat beside Jessica. I turned to talk to her, but she looked really tierd. I shut my mouth and looked towords the TV. I sighed, what now? Whats going to happen to us? To many questions, so little answers. With that I fell asleep.
went to snoozed now and then because growls would come out of the two predators as they watched their fellow friends die in the movie. I felt a warm hand shake me and i saw the movie had ended they shook Samantha too and they growled at her for not waking up at the time they wanted. I stood up to go and change the DVD.
I woke up with blurry vison. I soon relized what was going on. "O-Oh its over? *yawns* What one was that again?" I asked The two predators shrugged. "Did the yautja die because of a ooman?" I asked "Yes" one answerd "Not that basterd again. I personally hate it that in everyone of these movies the yautja's die. And they die by stupid reasons, A xenomorph stabs them, there chopped to peices and they get blown up I mean come on.." I soon remberd that there was real yautja's behind me. I quickly shut my mouth and waited for thier reaction.
I was astonished and what she just said and I looked back staring and pausing.
"Y-You hate it that our kind dies even though we hunt your species as a game?" One asked I turned to face him, I dident know what to say... I just looked away and turned my head back towords Jessica, when I saw her face I just lowerd my head.
"Before I knew your species was real, I thought the directors were ideots to make your species die in every single movie. I even wrote a letter to them demanding they make at least one more predators movie where the yautja DOSENT die. They make your species look like your evil and all you care about is hunting and trophies. But I reserched on your kind, and I knew it wasent true, you fight and gather trophies for your honer, you only attack oomans if there armed in which case I think they deserve to die. I always wished that your kind was real, when I saw that xenomorph in the alleyway and then you..." I turned my head to the yautja we met in the alleyway "I thought it was a dream come true. But afterwerds...when I learned you could speak english...I started to think it was a nightmare." I sighed
I frowned and turned back to Jessica. "Which movie are you going to put in now?" I asked
''Uh i don't know'' i said shyly, knowing if i didn't hurry they would scream at me.
''I-I'll ch-choose this one'' I chattered through my teeth cause I was cold. I put in the DVD. Predator 2 movie.
''Why do you humans have to studder so much?'' I heard the one that was farthest to Samantha say.
I blushed for no reason and felt dumb saying cause I was cold but i didn't want to rise it up because outside it was hot.
''I'm just not used to real predators talk to me.'' and because i was cold but i didn't want to show i was weak.
''Well, get used to it cause your going to be with us for the rest of your life'' he said and i almost fainted when he said that.
Suddenly I felt dizzy cause I hadn't eaten.
''What do you both eat?'' I asked wanting food right then and not being rude leaving them out of this small dinner.
''Meat.'' The predator, that was close to where Samantha was standing, said in a clicking voice sound.
''Okay I'll g-go get the food'' I said trying not to chatter me teeth.
''Won't you want to observe?'' I asked before getting pulled back.
''I shall watch'' The predator said. And I led him to the kitchen..
-------Blood and snacks-------
After Jessica had left I turned my head to the yautja that had stayed on the couch. I wanted to talk to him but I wasent sure what to say. "Umm d-do you and your friend have a name?" I asked He turned to me and tilted his head "why do you want to know?" He asked his eyes widend. "I just thought that since me and my friend are going to be with you for the rest of our lives.." I gulped, were they serious when they said that? I felt my face turn pale. "I might as well get to know your names....Then again your probobly just going to throw us in some kind of prison and let us rott in there." I felt my blood turn cold and my face turn more pale, "W-Why dont you just kill us? wouldent it be much simpler to just do so and move on with your hunt?" I asked
He nodded, "it would be much simpler, but our honer code. Its says.." "That you cant hurt a soft meat aka a human female unless they are armed" I interupted. "That..is correct." He said.
I slowly got up and walked behind the couch, I wasent going to let me and Jessica rott in a dirty jail cell on another planet. I picked up the combi stick and extended it. "Oh look...Im armed with a weapon...now you need to fight me..."
I was frying the meat and the predator just watched me as a I did and felt very strange. I set plates out two big ones and two small ones and I really hoped this wasn't my last meal.
I heard him click and stuff and i was wondering what he was thinking. He took two steps forward, looking at what I had made for everyone. I settled down the 8 piles of meat and I began to deep fry some fried chicken.
''Um...'' I was going to say something but I felt intimidated by his stare.
''Speak'', He said.
''Oh, um i wasn't really going to ask anything.'' I paused to look at his mask, then began, ''May I at least know your name?'' I asked.
''Jayden'' he responded.
''Th-that's a nice name.'' I commented
''My mother named me, thank you.'' His voice seem calm and smooth.
''Your welcome.''
I took out the chicken and the put it next to the meat. Then I carried all the plates to the living room and I just assumed that they would be able to serve themselves. i made enough for all. I went walking to the dining room that was separated from the living room with a wall. As the predator was walking behind me i shivered, trying not to drop the plates. I set them down and headed toward to the living room, to tell them food has been served, in a fast walking paste cause it was a very creepy feeling to have predator follow you around.
I stood there fearless, looking into the predators mask waiting for him to accept my challenge. He dident answer. I decided to try and challenge him in his species traditinal way, I let out a yautja a battle cry, it made him jump. "I-Im impressed, your standing up and challenging me. A warrior, a hunter, a killer. And you dont seem to be afraid.you also made a yautja battle cry perfectly..." He said as he stood up and walked in front of me.
"Just shut up and fight me. If I win me and my friend are set free, and if you win..t-then...I-I'll do anything you want if you dont kill me first." I stammerd. He seemed to laugh as I let out a low growl.
Jayden let out a roughly clicking sound, for we both heard a fight, battle screams? I saw the other predator make a laugh of some sort and Samantha holding a combi stick and i was shocked to see her with it.
''Samantha what are you doing?!'' I said almost loosing my breath.
I turned and saw Jessica standing in the door. I felt my face turn pale again.
"I-I..." I tightend the combistick in my hand and looked into the mask of the predator that was standing in front of me. "Do we have a deal or not?!?!" I asked ferosiously
''Deal about what?!'' I said loudly and walked towards them and felt followed by Jayden once again.
''What is this pathetic little female proposing?'' Jayden asked with clicking noises to his partner. I glared at him too.
''She is proposing a battle'' He said and turned to everyone turned to Samantha.
''Why?! what would you win out of this?!'' I screamed and i felt my heart pump wildly.
And i fainted
I don't know the reason or maybe I do. It was either the fear of loosing my friend or a felt like I was going to explode or maybe both?
"I AM NOT PATHETIC!!!" I yelled as I placed the combistick on the ground and kneeled beside Jessica trying to wake her up. Suddenly I felt a hand On my shoulder I turned around and saw Jayden. "What deal did you propose?" he asked .
I sighed. "I said that I would fight him. If I won me and my friend would be sent free and if he won he gets anything he wants." With that Jessica finally woke up.
OMG! I fainted i fell really hard on the floor! I felt light headed and I was staring at three shadows and I just heard throbbing in my head and just felt like laying there
''Ow'' I said in pain.
"Jessica!!! Jessica!!!" I screamed over and over again . I helped her up as fast as I could. Jayden and the other predator were still looking at me. It was starting to make me uneasy.
I got even more light headed when i was pulled by Samantha.
I was going to say something like 'help'
but then i just said quietly and trying to sound loud,"Why can't you both at least help i thought that they would help humans that help kill Xenos''
I gave a confused look at Jessica. but then turned towards the two predators. They then grabbed Jessica by her arm and helped me set her down on the couch.
------Battle-------
''Thanks'' I said quietly to who ever helped me.
I then struggled to sit up and when i did i tried to be at peace but it was awkward with everyone staring. My vision cleared and so did my mind. Why did Samantha want to fight them anyways, they were not the enemies even though they did act like it.
''Why do both of you want to fight were suppose to look for the enemy?''
''Why can't you just get it that we aren't meant to be friends?'' the predator asked in anger.
''Because I know we could be if you only corporate!'' I said loudly
I forwned when Jessica asked me why we wanted to fight, I could only tell the truth.
"It wasent him, it was me. I wanted to make a deal that me and...whatever his name is, fight against each other and if I won you and me were set free and if he won he gets whatever he wants." I explained. I slowly turned to the two predators looking at me.
"What? Just because im a soft meat, means I cant challenge you guys to a battle?" I asked sarcasticly
''BUT...But were civilized we don't need to go and fight like wild people!'' My head felt better when I said that.
I got up and turned to Jayden and the other predator.
''We must at least know your name'' I asked the predator that Jayden was now beside of.
(you can name this predator)''Why you will die and it would be useless to you...unless you have cameras!'' He said angrily and then i just thought he was stupid. He took two steps forward to me. I stood my ground.
''I all ready gave her my name'' Jayden said to his partner.
He growled at Jayden...
"What IS your name?" I asked the predator that's now in front of Jessica. He growled and then turned to Jayden, Jayden nodded at him and he finally turned to me. "Zabin..." he growled. I smiled "Dosent that mean small insect?" I laughed. He just growled and extended his wrist bracers. "I have had enough of you ooman. I accept your deal...." Zabin said kicking the combi stick towords me.
''BUT WAIT NOT IN HERE!" I screamed and everyone turned to me and i thought it was a good plan to go outside or something but then i felt like an idiot. I felt like I cared about my house a little and we were being treated like prisoners in our own home and i didn't like it.
''We must take it outside" Jay'den said agreed.
Since I have watched the movies about predators, I had a bad habit to call them hot. Of course they were but, how could I say that again in a situation like this?
I nodded at Jayden and opend up the front door, Zabin growled at me. "It would be best to take it outside. More space. You can barly move in here." I pointed out. Zabin retracted his wristbracers and stepped outside. I held the door waiting for Jayden and Jessica to walk out to. As I did I began to think 'WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!?!?! he's going to kill me in an instint! ok just breath, you can do this. You've seen the movies humans have killed yautja's before. I can do this, I can do this.'
''I don't really want you to this.'' I whispered in fear as i was about to walk out door. I didn't want to loose my friend.
Jay'den was behind me and started to push me and Samantha out of the door. I knew that he didn't want us to be planning and talking together. And I was sure he didn't trust any human behind him as he walked.
In our front view was medium-tall growing grass, that reached us just above the knee. The grass wasn't very tall for them it was almost to short to reach their knees! Our backyard was full of trees on the farther back side. Even though we could run and hide behind them, they would find our trails of heat signature. It was getting dark like if was 7pm, and I assumed it was that time because it felt like it, but not dark enough to the point we couldn't see.
I had the combi-stick in my hand, sweat dripping down my forehead, fear in my eyes and a real life predator ready to fight me. I knew some humans in the movies have killed thier species before but...I had my doubts that I could kill one of these things. Jayden shoved me about 15 feet away from Zabin while he and Jessica stayed beside the house and out of our way.
I could tell that I looked scared. My breathing got heavier, more sweat dropped from my forehead, my heart beated faster and faster and worst of all I knew that Zabin could see it all too. "So ooman. Are you going to fight me..." He extended his wrist bracers "Or shall I just kill you where you stand?" He finished.
I looked around, no where to run, no where to hide, the only I can do is fight for me and Jessica's freedome. I extended the combi stick and got into position. "Just fight me already you unblooded pup!" I snapped at him.
Zabin let out a spine chilling roar that made my blood turn cold. I knew it was his cultures way of starting a battle so I repeated his roar at him, I was shoked at how good I had gotten at making the battle cry.
I was very frightened by everything that was going on and I knew everything was going to happen when Jay'den pushed her to battle distance. They argued just for a moment and as he moved closer to her, i felt like she shrank size.
Jayden let out a growl.
Heart rate rising and my body sweating, i watched the fight begin...
Zabin charged towords me, he sticked his right arm out with his wrist blades extended. I quickly leaped to the left and did a cartweel while Zabin looked around confused. I noticed this and decided to use it to my advantege. I ran behind him and made sure he dident see me, luckily he dident I ran behind him and quickly scratched his back with the combi stick. He let out an ear piercing roar as he spun around and hit me with his muscular arm, I went flying, my back hit the ground and soon my head did too. I couldent see..Everything was pitched black. When I was finally able to see again I noticed Zabin about to stab his wrist braces right through my stomech. I gasped and rolled out of the way at the last minute.
I quicly got up and staired at the mark I had given him on his back. It was a pretty large gash, more blood poured out every move he made. Suddenly I felt pain wash over my body, it mainly came from my stomech. I looked down and spotted blood pouring out, I must have gotten the gashes when Zabin made me go flying across the yard. I clenched my stomech in pain as I looked towords Jessica.
I screamed really loud startling Jay'den
As she fell on the floor I saw her blood on her and i was ready to run to her until I felt big arms grab my left arm, i fell on my knees as he still held his grip. Jay'den made very deep clicking. I was going to turn around and punch his face but my right arm was then grabbed and pulled up to stand. Samantha looked at me, I saw her pain and I wished I had down more to prevent this.
Zabin made a loudly growl satisfied he saw human blood.
I heard what sounded sort of like a chuckle coming from Zabin. I looked back at him, he's probobly happy that he finally saw me hurt. "Laugh it up, you wont be seeing any more injuries on me!" I yelled as i leaped forwerd towords him. He looked shocked, I scratched his chest with the combi stick. He dident react right away like he did before so I decided it was time to stab him. I closed my eyes and stabbed him, I heard a load roar coming from him before I opend my eyes and saw I stabbed him in his left shoulder. My breathing became heavier as I took the spear out of his shoulder and staired at him.
His breathing also became heavier as he placed his right hand where I had stabbed him, he looked up at me and let out a load growl. I started to laugh, "You must not be a very good warrior, your losing to an ooman female!" I yelled out before I jumped back. Good thing to because he swinged his arm trying to stab me once again.
''Oh My Gosh!'' I said loudly, rather gasping
''No, wait stop there is better way for this to end!'' I slipped my hand out of Jay'den's grip and jerked the other one but I was too late...
-------Wounds-------
I heared Jessica yelling at us, I quickly turned to her and saw that Jehdin was holding her back. She maneged to get her left hand free. Suddenly I felt a large pain in the right side of my chest I quickly looked in front of me and saw Zabin. He had his wrist bracer in the right side of my chest. I swore I saw him smile behind the mask as he retracked his wrist bracers. I backed up a bit wobbleing a bit. I began to feel dizzy, I fell to the ground. I wasent dead, wasent unconsious, but I couldent move.
I didn't know if my friend had died or not. Jay'den kick me to down to the ground. I tasted the dirt I really didn't like it. I was pushing my self up with my arms got up and I turned to Jay'den. I got the pocket knife out he didn't see it, good. He didn't know what i was doing because i causally walked to him and stabbed him in his stomach. He let blasted out a roar, and pushed me down again with both his arms. This time I landed on my rear and scooted my self back as I possible could.
He took the pocket knife out of himself and stomped toward me.
I sat there I new I was vulnerable but I had no where to hide so, I just sat there fearful but feeling good that I at least tried.
He slapped my face with anger i thought he was going to punch me, maybe it was because I was a female that he didn't. My face felt burnt, stinging, and awful. I touch my cheek then looked at my hand I was bleeding cause four of his nails scratched my right cheek.
I saw what Jayden had done to my friend. I felt furious. I wanted to run over them and kill them with the combi stick that laid beside me. I got up very slowly, it hurt alot. But i dident care. When I was up on my feet I grabbed the combi stick and started to limp towords Jessica, Zabin and Jayden. "dtai'k-dte sa-de nav'g-kon dtain'aun bpide Nau'gkon dtain'aun bpi-de" I said furiously
I saw that she was getting up. She said something in their language and caught their attention. I then grabbed the knife out of Jay'den's hand and ran away from him to keep a good fighting distance.
Jessica ran away from them. Perfect, now I can kill them without Jessica getting hurt. I held the spear up and began to walk towords them. "I dont apreciate you hurting my friend.." My eyes filled with rage and I knew that Jehden and Zabin saw it. I quickly ran towords them, I swinged the combi stick and hit one of them in the neck, he quickly fell to the ground. I saw it was Jehden, I held the combistick to his throught. I quickly turned to Zabin, "make one move towords me and he's dead..." I looked down towords Jehden "that means you too."
I saw that he had them in a questioning battle but i knew they could always react quickly so i let him take of on pinning Jay'den down and putting my knife close to his throat, while Samantha was dealing with Zabin...
I turned to Jessica. "S-Should I kill him" I asked. Zabin tried to move but he dident dare, not with a knife at his throught.
I felt like he did deserve to die but how could I decide? that I wanted to become friends not foes.
''I-I don't know'' I said questioning myself in the inside, why couldn't we just be friends?
Everyone was shocked at me by my response, maybe we could let just one live?
I forwned at Jessica, it seems we couldent make our minds up. I looked back at the pinned predator. My arms began to shake. "I...I cant kill him. I-I cant..." I began to cry "Why do I have to be so fraking weak!!!!" I screamed as I took the combi stick and threw it across the yard It landed with the spear part stuck in a tree. I began to walk away as Jehden got up. I heard him get up, I could tell he was injured. "If you want to kill me go ahead. You were right I am pathetic.. I think that im tough and I try to act like it but im really not." I cried. I heard footsteps walking towords me. I knew it was one of them coming over to kill me but insted I got a surprise. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "no" Jehden said in a soothing tone.
I saw her cry and throw the combi stick. I knew she couldn't do such thing and she admitted it.
Jay'den got up he was bleeding from his stomach, from where i had shoved it in him. He walked to her and soothed her, I thought that he was going to kill her. I was pan-icing that he had hit his head hard but no, he just had injuries.
I saw Zabin get angry for what his decision was- to let her live. I was frozen in thought, what would happen next?...
I was shocked, did he just say no? I turned around slowly and looked up at him. "W-What did you say?" I asked "said no, I wont kill you and I was wrong...you arnt pathetic. You and your friend are the most brave oomans we have ever encounterd." Jehden said placing a hand on my shoulder. I actually wanted to give him a hug but I was afraid what he would do if I did. Suddenly my legs felt weak, I collapsed into his arms, he caught me as I passed out from the loss of blood.
She collapse in after a few words he said to her and him to her. His arms caught her as she started to fall. I was stunned and Jay'den turned to me, I saw her bloody body and i looked up to Jay'den.
''She would be fine.'' He said concerned. ''We need to go to our ship now.'' He nodded, but he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at someone his height behind me and i was puzzled.
I was about to turn around to who he was talking to but i felt a shot on my back on the right top side.
They did it again, Zabin drugged me. I remember collapsing back and i guess Zabin caught me. They probably that for i wouldn't get to see their ship and their secrets but i didn't care about that, I cared about my wounded friend.
-------Bandages-------
Once again I struggled to get up and see. I woke up in a gray metal room where there was signs all around. I was laying in some piles of furs and it was pretty high. I saw Samantha on another furry bed and I slid down a little to touch the cold floor. I hadn't felt that I wasn't wearing shoes or socks and my bruise was still there on my left knee. I touched my face because i felt something attached to it. It felt like stitches four of them all in a row on my right cheek.
Samantha moaned and I went to her and shook her gently to wake her up...
I felt someone trying to wake me up, I opened my eyes slightly and saw Jessica. I began to cry, I wasent sure why though. I got up quickly and felt pain wash over my body, I collapsed back down and growled. I looked up at Jessica and saw some stitches on her cheek.
I saw she was struggling but she just needed to rest
''Shhh- You need to rest I think they want to help us now or I hope so.'' I told her in a very gentle voice turning into concern.
I saw that her chest had a gauze on it leading to her back. I bet they had stitched her up too.
''They saved your life'' I said to her brushing hair off her face.
"I hope so too...but why would they bother saving me?" I asked, knew she probobly dident know either. But I just needed some kind of answer. I felt awful, I dident win the fight I made myself look weak in front of the hunters, I probobly wont be able to hurt a fly now after that, but worst of all I let my best friend down...
''There has to be...a reason but I don't know'' I started to really wonder why? why?-would they take us once again?
''We just need to stay calm and learn from them maybe we could be accepted in some way'' I was really concerned now...
I frowned, I honestly dident think that they would accept us. Now so many questions were rambling through my mind. Why dident Jehden and Zabin kill me when thay got the chance? Where were they taking us? What would they do with us? Will we ever find a way back home?
((lol this is like the end of a movie right before it says to be continued ))
Suddenly I heard the door fly open. Jehden and Zabin walked in, my heart pounded what will thay say? What will they do?
I saw Samantha have a troubled face but as soon as I was goign to say something, I heard a door slide open. I rapidly turned around and saw Jay'den and Zabin.
''Thank you for healing us'' I said bowing rising up, touching my cheek.
''You are welcome'' Jay'den said. He wasn't very far from me but, took a few steps forward and reached to my cheek, and I moved my hand away. His hand felt warm and I shivered a bit.
''You will soon heal.'' He said to me and looked at, Samantha.
''You are too critical to heal to soon.'' He said to Samantha very concerned. I stepped aside but not too aside. I didn't want to leave my friend with a hunter...
I gave Jehden an akwerd smile "I figured that." I said as I placed a hand on my wound. But my so called smile turned into a frown "Why dident you kill me when we were on earth? And why dident you just leave me there to die? Its not like im important, or that anone besides Jessica will miss me." I asked Jehden looked at Zabin and then looked back towords me. My heart raced as he stepped closer to me, he kneeled down so that we were eye to eye.
"Because..." was all he said. M head turned towords Zabin, I knew he wanted to kill me then. He let out a low growl and his hands went into a fist, I dident notice itat first but my hand move onto Jehden's and I squeezed it tightly. My heart began to race but it settled down when Jehden leaed closer to me and growled at Zabin. Zabin quickly turned and walked away. I then noticed my hand was on his and I quickly jerked it away. "S-Sorry..." I whisperd
I saw them two interact with each other, and I was alarmed when Zabin let his terrifying growl out at them, I took two steps back. But he walked out the door. He must have felt much anger. I just didn't know what to do but then I blurted out-
''I know we can't go home, but can't you at least to calm his temper? I don't want to be here!'' I got their attention very quickly I saw he was getting up and reaching for my shoulder. I made a quick movement back not wanting him to touch me. He made clicking sounds.
''I want to be know what is going on.'' I demanded.
''We want to know about your species.'' He said in a voice that was sure he was going to get what he wants.
''I don't want to be a prisoner. I want to have the same rights!'' I started to yell.
''You don't have too!'' He growled and yelled back.
This time I would act like I knew what I was doing and knew what was going to happen.
''You won't hurt us?'' I asked calming down.
I was shocked to see Jessica like that. Wasent she the one who said we should try and be friends with them? I was reall anxious to see what Jehden's answer would be. He turned towords the door then looked back at Jessica. "No..I wont hurt you. Unless you ty and attack me again." He growled, he began to walk out the door but then slowly turned back to us. "Might want to stay away from Zabin, he's still upset that he almost lost to a soft meat." Jehden laughed. He looked towords me and nodded then took off closing the door behind him.
I turned to Jessica, "D-Did you think they were going to disect us or somthing?" I asked
''Most predators don't do that they can already see our insides with their masks.'' I felt weird saying that but it was true.
''They make this so complicated they just have to tell us where to go not shoot us down with drugs..'' I stated. ''Why did you have to battle now we are in deeper trouble.'' I let out a sigh.
"I-Im sorry...I-I just thought that there was a chance that I could win and we could get our lives back." I cried. I sat up despite all the pain. "I guess....im just an ideot that thinks the whole world lets me win...." I turned away from Jessica. I wouldent blame her if she hated me now. I hated myself anyway.
''You are my friend and you have always been.'' I was trying to comfort as she started to cry. I know how she is that's why she is my forever friend.
''We will get through this.'' I strongly said, even though i didn't know what was going to happen next because i knew no human would if they were in our place i bet.
''I'm tired'' saying this made me sleepy, ''Lets just sleep for now.''
I sat beside her, leaning on the wall to go to sleep
I smiled towords Jessica and whipped away my tears before falling asleep.
------Boredom-------
finally woke up. I wasent sure how long I've been asleep, maybe a day, two days. Its hard to tell since theres no sun. I turned my head and saw Jessica still sleeping. I tried to sit up again, but I couldent. How long was I going to have to stay like this? I dident want to be like this for very long. I dident feel to easy with being the only one awake in the large empty room. What if Zabin camed to finish me off? I decided to try and wake Jessica up, but I could hardly move. "J-Jessica? Jessica..."
''huh?'' i moaned.
Blurry, i well, i rubbed my eyes to see who was talking to me and it was Samantha.
"Are you okay?", i asked, while awakening
"Ya,im ok. Im sorry, I just couldent stand being the only one awake in this room." I whisperd, my throught was so dry, I wish I hadent dropped my iced tea at the movie theater.
''It's okay they already said they don't want to hurt us ..er.. at least Jay'den said he wouldn't.'' I whispered back
''I wonder where are they, you sound like you need some water."
It was so true as I heard her talk.
"Ya, I could use a drink. But remember in the movies. They hardly have any water on thier planet, they probobly dont have any. Plus if they do I dont want to take whats most likely the last drops of water they have in this ship. Who knows how long the ride will be. Besides im ok, I can last a couple more days." I explained My mouth was really dry, but I knew that the yatja's wouldent give me any water because they dont have much on thier planet.
''But I haven't watched all the movies.'' I explained to her I slide down of the bed and was observing the room.
I wasent really sure what to say next, so I followed her gaze. The room was dark, cold and scary. Not really much else noticable besides the yautja markings on the wall. I couldent make them out. I wasent sure how to read yautja yet.
I let out a sigh. I know we were going to be in here for quiet a while. So I was walking around touching the marking on the wall that were over my head.
I wasent sure what to think now. Things were happaning so fast. I sure wish I had some water and maybe somthing to eat. WAIT! I still have my bag. I looked to my right and sure enough my bag was there. I reached over and pulled it towords me, I quickly looked through. YES! There was some bottles of water and some little snacks that I sneaked into the theater. Who wants to buy drinks and snakes when going to see a movie? "Hey Jessica.." I pulled out a bottle of water "Catch.." I threw the bottle of water towords her. It dident go far thoughgofar before sliding on the ground. I was still very weak from the battle I had with Zabin.
I heard Samantha call me and I looked toward her, putting my hand back to my side. She had her back-pack on her lap and she threw a water bottle to me saying 'catch'. It didn't get far from her it kind of slide to me. I picked it up and and said 'we are so lucky.'
I smiled to her and opened the bottle and drank, not too much though. We needed to save as much as possible.
''Don't drink it all, we might need the rest for later.'' I warned her.
I smiled at Jessia, "I got like five bottes left, I also have some snacks if your hungry" I explained as I pulled out a bottle of water and took about four sips of water before laying my head back down and closing my eyes for a second. The water felt so refreshing. I began to look in my bag for anything other then food and water. I found, some books, a needle and thred and my wallet. Maybe I can find SOME use for this stuff.
''Keep them safe we don't know if we are ever going to be fed.'' I retorted back. We should be wise.
"This is all great, we are stuck here i bet.'' I felt like thinking about what we should do then I thought of something.
"Should we try to open the door?" They only opened for Yautja's but i wanted to make sure. So I walked slowly and cautiously to the door...
I wasent sure if she would be able to open the door, but it was worth a shot. "Be sure not to leave me here if your able to get it open" I called out. Noi way was I going to be alone in this room.
I looked back, ''No way I'm leaving you here''
So then i walked slowly to it again.
''I don't think this door was meant for us to open it, it could only be open by them'' I said looking at the door that didn't do anything when I approached it.
I frowned, "Maybe theres a pressure pad or a sensor somewhere around there." I said. I wasent sure how the doors opend, but I thought that there has to be a way for us to get through. Theres no way im staying here to rot.
''There are no pads...they just walked to the door and it opened bit it wont do that for us.'' I said stubbornly.
''Should I bang on the door and they come in and I could say that I'm hungry?'' I paused, ''I know it sounds dumb but it could have a result.''
Man I get so psychotic when it comes to being locked up in a room I never seen before in space.
"Then what?" I asked, its not like I had any idea what was going to happen. "And you might get them pissed." I poited out
''Then should I try knocking?'' I suggested.
I looked at the door and then back to Jessica and nodded. It wouldent hut to try right?
Okay, then I'm going to do this.
"I just hope they don't run over me" I said concerned, "I hope that they are not that mean...''
I walked up to the door and started to knock. nothing happened, so then I knocked harder but with out desperation. My knuckles started to hurt after two minutes of knocking hard ass metal.
I turned to Samantha that was now sitting up.
''Hell they probably forgot about us, but their intelligent, right?'' I talked to Samantha in desperation to get out.
"I really want to see their ship..." I mentioned also.
"We can try again later or another day. They could be sleeping, we dont know." I pointed out. I was begining to wonder what they were going to do with us. Were they going to leave us in here? In some sort of a jail? Or will they let us actually socialize with thier species?
"Yeah maybe another day'' I paused in thought "Who knows what day it is..."
-------Somthing wrong?-------
I rubbed my head, I felt like I had a hangover and I had slept for about two days.
I walked to Samantha, she was rubbing her head
"Are you ok?'' I asked her, she was starting to worry me.
I looked up at Jessica, "Y-Ya, im fine. I just feel like I had a hangover." I shook my head. "It's probobly from the drug they gave us, you know that sleeping...stuff. How are you feeling?" I asked. Maybe they injected somthing into me to help my wounds heal but it just made me feel sick. I wasent really sure
"Yeah you just rest.'' I said and then she asked how I was feeling.
"I feel lost and forgotten, everything is going to change.'' I felt nervousness get into me.
"I think we should try knocking later." I said and added, "We wont let our selves be pushed around like this."
"agreed, I'll fight Zabin again if I have to. But..." I held my wound, it hurt when ever pressure was on it or any muscles around it were bein used. "Maybe not any time soon" I finished. I probobly wont be able to fight for about a month.
"You don't have fight him, you could just someday be friends you know like in the movie Aliens Versus Predators, they aren't the enemy." I said explaining, she worried me when she felt her wound. I thought that she felt sudden pain.
I made a disgusted face when Jessica said that me and Zabin could someday be friends. "I hate him. Theres no way i'll be friends with him!" I snapped. There wasno way I would have anything in common with him, cooperate with him or even help him. "I know they arnt the enemy but it seems like Zabin is the only thing he sees us as." I pointed out. Jehden seemed really nice though, I would definitly become friends with him, in fact, I think we've already become friends.
"I hope we just don't offend him in way!'' I raised my voice also.
"We must at least cooperate!'' I know I didn't want to make him angry either, he had a temper. Besides he already warned me that if I try to jump him, he would get really pissed off and kill me.
I let out a low growl and then turned away from Jessica. "Fine....i'll TRY to cooperate with him. But if he makes me mad..." My hands clanched into a fist. "I WILL fight him, I dont care if he injures me again. I want to show him that just because were female oomans dosent mean were weak!" I screamed. I was filled with lots of rage. Before, when I was about to kill one of them I couldent. It was probobly from the loss of blood that caused me to become emotinal then. Now I just want to really hurt them.
I saw how angry she was.
"Your right, we should 'man up'." I told her. "For now we should wait until we see them again."
I turned to her and frowned. "IF we see them again" I pointed out. We wernt sure what they would do with us. Leave us here to die or...somthing else.
"Yeah, but like you said' they might be sleeping', and like I said 'we can always bang on the door'" I pointed out.
I smiled and laughed a bit. "Ya, we'll anoy the heck out of them so they'll HAVE to come in here" I never thought of that before.
"But still should we rest some more for we could let them wake up or something? I mean we don't have only if your tired." I said but I didn't feel sleepy enough to sleep.
''I don't feel tired'' I stated.
"Neither am I. Maybe we can play a game or somthing? OH! eye spy with my little eye something that is..." I looked around for a while before I rememberd there was literaly nothing around. "Ummmm...yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhhh...."
-------Singing and another yautja?-------
"Damn man, I feel like an animal" I said in a stressful manner I leaned on the wall and slouched down. Sitting on the floor, criss crossing my legs.
"Same, HEY! Maybe we can sing a song!" I said as I watched Jessica cross her legs. I wasent sure if she liked singing, we never really talked about music. "I cant escape this hell. So many times i've tried. But im still caged inside. Somebody get me through this nightmare I cant control myself. So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one will ever change this animal I have become! Help me believe, its not the real me, somebody help me tame this animal!" I sang. I heared that song a long time ago, it explained how I feel right now.
I soon as she finished singing, I said, "I never heard that song before."
"Its just a song I heared on youtube, its called Animal I have become by three days grace. It just came into mind when you said you feel like an animal." I shrugged
"Oh," I said and let out a small sigh. I started to sing I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters, "It's not...easy having yourself a good time.
Greasing up those bets and betters. Watching out they don't four letters.
Fuck and kiss you both at the same time. Smells like something I forgotten, curled up, died, and now its rotten -" I paused there, and said, "I think we should fuck and kiss them or we should rot here and die." I said laughing.
"Ok you can fuck and kiss Zabin Jehdens all mine!" I laughed. I was really beggining to cheer up. "I KISSED A YAUTJA AND I LIKED IT! I HOPE THE XENOMORPHS DONT MIND IT!" I laughed
"Shit we got bad as over there" I laughed with her. This was going to be a long night or day? who knows...
The more I thought the more distracted I got and started to think about the hunters. They always traveled in groups of three, why didn't the other one come and visit us? Was he commanding them to do this to us? As always who knows...
"Hey you know in the movies there are always three hunters but there are only two here." I tried to explain my point to Samantha.
'' I bet the other one was astonished on how great fighters we were that they were speechless..." I though that that was the reason on why he wasn't talking to us.
"Hey, your right." I began to think where he has been all this time.
"I really wonder if he set this up" I said concerned, this was getting to creepy.
"Most likely, because if you noticed Jehden and Zabin arnt blooded yet. Which means that this was thier hunt to become blooded. And usually on a hunt isint there a blooded warrior there to be in charge? He might have been in the alley way at the movie theater and orderd them to capture us." I pointed out My heart began to race. If Zabin isint blooded, but acts like he's an elder. Now I would HATE to see a blooded warrior.
"Well now we know why he was acting tough then - he was trying to impress their leader." I said, trying to get the story straight.
"This floor is cold." I protested, and got up. I walked to the other bed to get my socks and shoes. They were on the side of the bed.
"Why did you take your socks and shoes off then?" I asked. I was really confused
"I didn't" I said remembering the waking up feeling.
" I just had them off when I woke up and then I hadn't really noticed until I touched the floor," I said then giggled when I added "They must have been curious about my feet."
"O.....k now they have gone past weird and scary to just plain weird" I said raising an eyebrow. Now I was beggining to get worried about what creepy things they might do with us.
-------Food and water-------

"I know but we are equally as curious as they are." I reasoned out. I put my right boot on and I stood up. I walked to Samantha's furry bed and I looked at the fur.
"They must have had fun ripping the fur off of their trophies" I said examining the fur.
I laughed. "Ya." I said as I felt the furs I was lieing on. "These are actually really soft, they dont feel or look like they came from any animals from earth...I wonder what animal these came from" I pointed out
"Yeah, I guess they are really soft. They only hunt 'Hard Meat' so this would of been a strong animal that must have been terrifying to us." I said still looking and feeling the fur and wondering how this animal would have been like if it were still alive.
"Careful what you wish for" I laughed, we may never know if this creature was scary or not but I dont feel like finding out the hard way any time soon.
"Oh, crap your right" I gave her a small giggle and stopped touching the fur. I was hungry but I didn't want to waist our food. I could wait a little later.
I heared Jessica's stomech growl, I new that she was huungry but dident want to waste any food. "You hungry? I have lots of food in here surprisingly. Left over popcorn, nutrition bars, apples, cinimon buns, regular buns. I was planning that we could go on a picnic after the movie buuuuuuuuuuttt yeah." I pulled out all the food from the bag I dident want her to starve.
"No, no we shouldn't eat all of it at one time, besides I can wait a few hours more." Besides if they kill us they would have less to gut out, I thought to myself.
I laughed, "no not all of it of course, you can pick one thing to eat at least." I said I knew she wanted to eat somthing but at the same time dident want to.
''I know but we have to be abundant you know.'' I said but I was hungry so I took an apple and said ''Thanks, I will eat half of it now."
I took I bite out of it enjoying the juices.
I smiled, "ya, I know but I dont want you to starve, dehidrate or get sick. I want you to be healthy." I said. Jessica was my one and only person that understood me. If anything happend to her I wouldent know what to do.
''Thanks you should pick out a snack too.'' She concerned me cause she seemed to get sad through our small meal talk.
I smiled to her and took another bite this time chewing slower.
"No, im ok. Im still sick from eating all that popcorn at the movie theater" I said. Maybe I shouldent have eaten THREE bags of popcorn.
"That's kinda a good thing Missy" I teased her, she was a little exaggerated on popcorn. I only ate one bag of popcorn.
-------Illness-------
"Maybe at your point of viw but I feel really sick." I pointed out. I was literally starting to mfeel really sick. I began to feel really hot, my throught itched and I felt like I was going to puke
I saw her face turn pale-ish green, when she spoke and I didn't know what to do.
"Just hold it in!" I told her loudly. I sat beside her on the bed and then making her put her hands over her mouth.
I took my hands away from my mouth. "Im not going to puke. I just feel really sick. M-Maybe I should lie down for a bit." I told her. I did feel like I was going to puke but I new I wouldent. I was beggining to think it might not be the popcorn making me sick. I ate lots of junk food before and I never felt this sick before.
"Oh okay but you look very sick how do you not feel like puking?" I said concerned. She laying down not sitting up anymore.
"I-I dont know..." I said placing a hand on my forehead. "I just need to rest for a while." I pointed out. I dident feel any better lieing down.
"Um. Here drink a little water," I handed her a bottle from her pack
"N-No thanks. I dont think I can eat or drink anything without actually puking" I said shaking my head and closing my eyes. What the heck is making me sick? Cant be the popcorn. Did they inject somthing into me?

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

We've got a fan-fiction thread that this sort of thing would be more at home in. You can re-post this in that, if you like, but please don't clutter the main board with it.